[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever been in a fight at a game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 110822-49ers-raiders-fight-2.jpg (177 KB, 660x430) Image search: [Google]
110822-49ers-raiders-fight-2.jpg
177 KB, 660x430
Have you ever been in a fight at a game?
>>
Fat Men '"Fightnig'"

LEL
E
L
>>
Why are all NFL fans fat?
The only ones i've met were fat, if not, they were old black dudes
>>
>>68332365
where the fuck do you live?
>>
no, but i was 5 meters away from a smaller fight before a red star - partizan match
after the match my friend who watched the game with me went to a scheduled fight and ended up in a hospital because they had to stitch up his calf
>>
>>68332048
I'm a white man, so no
>>
>>68333020
>White male
>2016
>>
File: 1418381267729.jpg (52 KB, 624x350) Image search: [Google]
1418381267729.jpg
52 KB, 624x350
>>68332048

During the champions league final, a guy wearing an LA Kings jersey came into the pub i was at (it was morning in California) and started rolling around on the floor, fake diving and shouting soccer was gay.

there was a street fair going on at the beach and he must have walked in expecting the stanley cup playoffs or some shit.

i got in his face, because i was drunk, and it was right in front of me and picked him up and told him to get the fuck out.

it turned into a thing, the bouncers wanted him out, his friend wanted to fight me, i said keep your bitch on a leash. bar clapped.

QT blonde bought me a pitcher.

6 foot 190 lbs of muscle here, the guy was probably 6'4.
>>
>>68332048
Fat ppl
>>
>>68333159
>stupid
>you
>>
>>68332048
I once verbally abused the officiating person.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.