[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What a first half performance. We've basically already won
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: england.jpg (80 KB, 313x440) Image search: [Google]
england.jpg
80 KB, 313x440
What a first half performance. We've basically already won the Euros lads

Get in here
>>
G S T Q
S
T
Q
>>
Still no goals tho lel
>>
Russia played like they unplugged their controller
>>
If you keep like that, you will win the Euro with 0 goals.
>>
england has played the exact same way in every tournament since I was 15 and they played in 2006 Germany.

they play nice

they make chances

they always fumble the opportunity

they always choke when it matters

every time.
>>
>>68329922
You have never seen England in a single tournament since then, that is NOTHING like how we play

We are unwatchable shite in every single tournament, that first half was the best we've played in a tournament since 2002
>>
>>68329922
Confirmed idiot.

We usually just pass it around the back four, into midfield and then back to the back four, before pumping it forward and hoping Owen scores. The level of penetration in this game is the best I've seen England in a tournament for years.
>>
>>68330061
And still score nothing because Lallana can't get it on target from 10 meters (ten meters), and everybody shoots right at the keeper.
>>
>>68330061
>>68330062
keep holding on to your hope guys. I respect that. sincerely. enjoy the match lads.
>>
>>68330061
what about wc 2010? fantastic start for you, Rob green fumbles and everything goes to hell
>>
>>68330402
that's exactly what I'm saying. England has always played nicely but rarely execute scoring opportunties. they don't have that killer instinct. they can still win.
>>
>>68330548
>England has always played nicely
Confirmed for faggot
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.