[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the US loses tonight, he's gone right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
If the US loses tonight, he's gone right?
>>
>>68314674
kek keep dreaming. Who's going to replace him?
>>
>>68315791
Larry David
>>
>>68315791
Bill Belichick
>>
We're not going to lose. It's fucking Paraguay ffs.
>>
>>68315815
>>68315824
kek

>>68315847
Way to go yinxing your team lad. Also, If Paraguay plays like they did against Colombia I doubt the US can even score.

Still, unless you get huelocousted by Paraguay, which I doubt, nothing is going to happen to Klinsmann because of the 3-1 against Costa Rica, a team that is seen as a serious contendor within the concacaf.

Now I don't really know if your coach is the problem or the lack of players. Probably the latter.
>>
>>68314674
Unless we get absolutely demolished I doubt we're going to go back to the drawing board only 2 years from the next world cup, don't change horses mid-stream and all that.
>>
>>68316808
LOL, Colombia is overrated. The American team has a great chance of beating Paraguay
>>
So far, paraguay is the superior team.

Until you start making better players, these are your limits murrikans, there's not much anyone can do about it.
>>
Is Oscar Cardozo in Paraguay's team?
>>
>>68317632
But they played like shit against Costa Rica who have also been shit. Plus the odds are in our favor since even a tie will put us through even if Costa Rica magically become unshit and beat Colombia which they wont.

We are going to bottle it against the hues though.
>>
If the US wins tonight, he's staying 5 more years right?
>>
I made a bet the match will end in a 1-1 draw
>>
>>68314674
Daily reminder that literally no one cares.
>>
>>68314674

Nah
>>
>>68315791
Most coaches would be better
>>
>>68315791
Pekerman.

>tfw we could have gotten him but our retarded federation fell for the kraut meme
>>
The US is shit but they are beating Paraguay
>>
>>68316808
Colombia won the game against the US but they weren't even -that- good. It was a closer game than the score shows. US will play very well against Paraguay, but all they have to do is tie and they advance (Costa Rica needs a 7-goal win to beat the US on goal difference assuming the US ties).
>>
>>68316808
Beating Costa Rica is not something that should save any American coaches' job
Especially with it potentially being so meaningless if they lose tonight
>>
>>68322641
>It was a closer game than the score shows.
Actually it was more of a blowout than the score indicated
>>
File: LD.jpg (7 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
LD.jpg
7 KB, 205x246
Can he, dare I say it, fix Team USA?
>>
>>68317329
how come they have 6 points then?
>>
File: DSC_0083.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0083.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
Go USA
>>
>>68330045
They've played two shit teams
>>
File: 1460970296463.jpg (115 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1460970296463.jpg
115 KB, 1280x720
>>68314674
WHOA WHOA WHOA HOL' UP. You mean USA has a soccer team?
>>
If the US loses tonight we'll be the only CONCACAF team in quarters.
>>
>>68314674
I hope not.
>>
>>68330204
Got your batteries ready to throw, philly?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.