[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>A source told ESPN's Dave McMenamin that Green upset
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 8
File: AR-150619817.jpg (289 KB, 880x580) Image search: [Google]
AR-150619817.jpg
289 KB, 880x580
>A source told ESPN's Dave McMenamin that Green upset James by calling him a "bitch."

>"Draymond just said something that I don't agree with. I'm all cool with the competition. I'm all fine with that, but some of the words that came out of his mouth were a little bit overboard," James said. "Being a guy with pride, a guy with three kids and a family, things of that nature, some things just go overboard, and that's where he took it, and that was it."

I'm dying here
>>
What a little bitch
>>
Can you imagine if this jokester played against prime Jordan? He'd have a complete mental breakdown before half time.
>>
>>68304553
something something menstrual cramps
>>
>>68304579
Bird and Jordan would have ended his career with banter alone
>>
>>68304553
>m-muh wife and kids

what a fucking dumb shit, what's said on the court during a game has no bearing on your personal life
>>
>>68304553
soft beta ass
>>
Man, if i were on the court id be calling him that whole big list where its lebeta lebrony lechoke lebtich etc
>>
you can take the nigger outta the ghetto etc.
>>
>lebald
>>
> LeSnitch
>>
1. hes black
2. hes a little bitch

of course hes going to act this way
>>
Why do we obsess over these dumb niggers? I gotta keep it real and handle muh binness cuz im a big man with kids n shit. He is a fucking giant pussy
>>
Confirmed, LeBitch has to wear panties under his trunks.
>>
>Make millions of dollars putting a ball in a hoop
>chimp out at every opportunity
Lebron is honestly a nigger
>>
poor lebran
>>
>>68304553
Noah said the same thing a few years ago to James, and he had the same reaction. The guy is way too sensitive for a professional athlete.
>>
Surely this isn't real

MJ would have made this guy cry on the court
>>
LEBETA
E
B
E
T
A
>>
File: COLD PIMP WIT GOGGLES.jpg (26 KB, 277x315) Image search: [Google]
COLD PIMP WIT GOGGLES.jpg
26 KB, 277x315
>>68304553
>see's an opportunity to disrespect draymond by stepping over him
>green aint havin' it
>"my wife and kids"

bruh...
>>
>>68308910
Literally this
>>
>>68304553
The more upsetting part of this whole story is that they are going to suspend Green for "hitting James in the groin area" after James threw him to the ground and stepped over him
>>
>>68304553
lmao look at this pussy ass nigga

what a little bitch
>>
>LeBitch
>>
I come to the realization as to why so many people hate lebron holy shit what a drama queen
>>
>The city of Cleveland
>LeBitch
>>
>When Johnny Bach was coaching with the Hornets in 1995 they had a good team. Glen Rice, Mourning, Johnson. Series was tied at 2 and Hornets had a chance to win game 5 in Chicago.

>On the biggest possession of the game, Mugsy had the ball with the Hornets down 1.

>Jordan backed off of him and told him: “shoot it you f—ing midget.” Mugsy shot it, didn’t come close. A year later Mugsy actually told Johnny Bach that he believes that single play ruined his career. His shot never recovered.

I can't imagine what Jordan would do to this guy's mind.
>>
File: image.jpg (391 KB, 1492x1456) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
391 KB, 1492x1456
>LeBeta
>Leaveland

You literally cannot make this shit up. What an embarrassment of a """""city""""""
>>
LeBron is a millionaire, empowered, black man, not some crass hood nigga
>>
>>68306146
>>68306506
>>68307089

t. white posters
>>
So what's the meme boys?

LeBitch or LeBeta?

We can't have two 2bh.
>>
>>68312012
le shit nigger
>>
>>68312012
it's gotta be LeBitch after this
>>
>>68312012
LeBitch desu famalam
>>
>>68312012
LeBitch senpai
>>
>>68311780
Kek Based Mike
>>
>>68311780
>Glen Rice, Mourning, Johnson
Those 3 never were on the same roster

>Series was tied at 2
That series was never tied at 2, Bulls won 3-1. And when it was tied at 1, the Hornets had no chance of winning Game 3, Bulls were up by double digits at half time and ended up winning by 23

>A year later Mugsy actually told Johnny Bach that he believes that single play ruined his career.
A year later Bogues was recovering from a serious injury that only allowed him to play 70 minutes the entire following season.

>His shot never recovered.
He posted a career best 3P% after that series and had two more seasons with a FG% above his career average

Stop posting this retarded story, literally nothing about it checks out.
>>
>>68311944
>unironically posting le playoff choker in this thread
>>
Jesus dude can you go 24 hrs without talking about LeBron?

I don't even get why all you haters dislike him. He seems like a genuinely nice guy. All his "mistakes" like the chosen one or the decision were when he was young and felt the pressure of the media. Imagine your whole life under a damn microscope. And despite that, he is still remains squeaky clean. He doesn't get in trouble, he isn't running around with multiple women, and spends a LOT of time helping the poor in the city of Akron. His letter when he came back was 100% genuine. He really cares about Akron and in proxy Cleveland. I actually ran into him last weekend at a burger joint and said hi LeBron as I walked in (he was sitting outside) and he said hi back. Most "stars"whether NBA or movie or whatever wouldn't even acknowledge I live on earth let alone respond.

The dude is under constant pressure. You're fuken post is a pure example of it. A fuken nobody mouth breather 6 years ago is judging LeBron. A guy who will never be on his level. No one makes posts when curry scores 2 as the back to back mvp or when his team was actually better with him on the bench during the finals (assume that changed after last night), yet LeBron gets a ton of hate no matter what he does. You don't hear how he leads the finals in mpg, ppg, apg, and spg. That's fuken amazing.
>>
>>68311780
>1.60m basketball player

horry shit, an actual midget
>>
>>68312286
Fackin cant. Eeyore a fackin cant mate
>>
>>68312286
>doing free PR work for an athlete worth millions who will never even know who you are
>>
>>68312286
Hahahaha

-

>>
I assume every single player is going to call LeBron a bitch constantly now that he's shown how big of a pussy he is about it.
>>
>>68312249
Mugsy is living in Poland now? Tough times all around.
>>
LeNog
>>
File: lebitch btfo by curry.jpg (163 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
lebitch btfo by curry.jpg
163 KB, 1280x720
LeBitch legacy will never recover after getting raped by Curry 2years in a row.
>>
>>68311944
>Dolton

Of all people why post him?
>>
He's a nigger, he was finally taught a lesson. Back in the old days they called that breaking the buck

You would tie the biggest nigger over some birch wood and make him drop his britches in front of his kin folk, especially his wife and children.

Then you'd take turns with the other fellas creaming that asshole, you'd let the young bucks know if they were to ever stray from the righteous path of God such a fate would follow them
>>
>>68311780
Jordan backed off of him and told him: “shoot it you f—ing midget.” Mugsy shot it, didn’t come close. A year later Mugsy actually told Johnny Bach that he believes that single play ruined his career. His shot never recovered.

>manlets will never learn
>>
>>68312012

I like LeBeta, but LeBitch is more topical as he has literally been called a bitch by an opposing player.
>>
>>68304553
>"Being a guy with pride, a guy with three kids and a family, things of that nature, some things just go overboard, and that's where he took it, and that was it."

What a thoughtless, nonsensical statement. These are the words of an idiot who has been told he's a genius his whole life.
>>
> a guy with three kids and a family

Once you have three kids nobody is ever allowed to call you a name again! That's how this works. Right?
>>
>>68312012

LeBum
LeBust
LeBronze
>>
>>68312012
>LeAirball
>LeBald
>LeBeta
>LeBitch
>LeBoner
>LeBrick
>LeBronze
>LeBrown
>LeBum
>LeChoke
>LeChuck
>LeCrab
>LeCramp
>LeCuck
>LeDecline
>LeDick
>LeFail
>LeFlop
>LelBron
>LePoop
>LeShit
>LeTrash
>LeTravel
>LeTurnover
>Le2-5
>>
When Bron squared up with Green Green start ducking behind niggas and shit......fuck game was yall watching??
>>
If he was a guy with pride he would've done something about it
>>
>>68316131
Did you forget he is like one technical away from being suspended a game. He had to be far more careful in that situation then Lebron.
>>
>>68316131
If anything dray showed restraint and good judgement while lebron chimped out.
>>
LeBust tried to meme step over Green, thus transferring loser stink from Lue who was meme stepped over by AI all those years ago.

But it didn't work.
>>
File: draymond-green.jpg (50 KB, 562x375) Image search: [Google]
draymond-green.jpg
50 KB, 562x375
>you will never be able to call LeBron James a little bitch boy and cock him in the nuts and then watch him defend you anyways because you contribute to one of James' ill-fated business ventures
>>
>>68312286
>genuinely nice guy
>constantly whines like a bitch

Aussies truly are the best shitposters, pasta or not
>>
>>68313033

What was he telling Curry here? There was quite the reaction?
>>
>>68304553
To be far literally every single other player would get techs for what Draymond does every play, Cousins wouldn't be in the league for example
>>
>>68319245
I would watch every Kings game if Cousins got away with shit as much as Draymond does. He would literally be going ham on people every night if he knew the league wasn't gonna do shit about it.
>>
>>68318009
>I'm a guy with pride, a guy with three kids and a family.
>>
bron haters and meme team bandwagoners gloriously united together in one shit tier thread. what a great time to be alive!
>>
What a LeBitch

Also draymond green is a dumb chimp and should have been suspended by now
>>
>>68304553
>Literally walks OVER green, rubbing his balls and cock on his head
>Gets upset that Green calls him a bitch

He's a great player but I fucking hate LeBitch
>>
>>68319408
Kek
>>
>>68313145

>pol gay fantasies
>>
He's speaking like a politician. No one gives a fuck about your family you bitch ass nigga. LeBron wants to ban banter now in the God damn finals I guess.

I've heard that Brian winhurst cuck say LeBron is secretly confused why curry gets so much love. Well curry isn't stepping over dudes and then saying shit like LeBron said. Curry never ditched the hornets to "take his talents" to a stacked team and proclaim he'd win like 6 championships and then return back to charlotte. Curry is a fag but LeBron is the ultimate bitch nigga.
>>
>>68304553
>We believe what's posted from some random guy on the internet

Wew it's like you faggots will shill anything. Fuck off and kys
>>
>>68320395
>He's a great player but I fucking hate LeBitch
you'd think that someone with his talent would just be like "whatever bro" to dumb chimps and 35 picks like Draymond.

but no he has to be a whiny little bitch.
>m-muh wife and kids
>>
pretty sure lebron is trying to goad draymond into getting two technicals or another flagrant because the game was lost. he never fights people on court. guy doesnt care about that stuff.
>>
>>68320706
curry has never had a platform to speak from. if he did such a thing he'd be ignored. he does now, sorta. he wasn't winning mvps or even his own conference before. and that heat team was a lot less stacked than you think. they had no bench, no real post presence. the warriors are far more stacked than them so they don't need to take their talents anywhere. i'd like to see curry have as much success as bron in 07 on that same team.
>>
>>68320706
He didnt ban anything the refs did and the media blew it up.
>>
https://vine.co/v/iLu1edtJjvq

The mad man was taunting him hard to his face after the play. Imitating his blowing into his hands routine. Based Donkey from Shrek.
>>
>"Being a guy with pride, a guy with three kids and a family, things of that nature, some things just go overboard, and that's where he took it, and that was it."

Well did your family hear him say it you little bitch?
>>
joakim noah calls him a pussy ass bitch and every name in the book and he doesnt give a shit, it has nothing to do with what was said. He's mad they choked it away
>>
>>68313145

>creaming asshole
>righteous path of God
>also Revelations 13:9

Enjoy slavery you faggot Edomite lol
>>
>>68321033
>and that heat team was a lot less stacked than you think
you have to consider the era in which the heat team existed. in a vacuum, they may not have been stacked. but the nba as a whole from 2010-2014 was -awful-. and the east, historically, posted it's worst winning percentage since 1960 during that timeframe. so compared to all the other teams, the heat was god-tier.
>wade was still serviceable on most nights
>chris bosh practically started the modern stretch 4 shit
>the team had tons of great 3-point shooters (allen, miller, battier, james jones)
and they had, at the time, the 2nd best coach in their conference. they were pretty damn good at the time
>>
Why does this place shift from shitting on curry to lebron to durant etc. you guys are literally all just bandwagoners who ride the wave.
>>
>>68322256
everyone on /sp/ is a lebron cuck. they spend all year sucking his cock until he gets blown out in the finals and then turn on him to save face.
they desperately want him to be good so they can live out their fantasies of big black men being superior to white people
>>
>>68322412
This.

On another note, where does Lebron go when he abandons the Cavs this time?
>>
>>68322412
Damn you're projecting really hard here
>>
>>68317341
both will end the same way, though: Green will win just like Lue won back then
>>
>>68322412
I'm a lebron cuck but i'm not turning on him. Hes definitely getting old and past his prime. He has his flaws undeniably but they make him more personable to me. I wouldnt like anyone near perfection. The mistakes and drama add more to the story anyways because its just sports and not RL.
>>
>>68322061
that era had one of the greatest teams ever assembled in the spurs. the 2014 spurs were one of the best teams of all time.
>>
>>68322412
you're doing the same thing only with edgy hate instead . you go on and on about him and even go as far as to "call people out" so you can continue spending your days shitposting about him.
>>
>>68322501
Golden State. It's his only chance for a ring now.
>>
>>68308910
This tbqh
>>
>>68322705
>le lebron is old excuse

wouldn't have heard a word about this if they won last night
>>
>>68307548
this. remember the "What should I do" commercial?
>>
Fuck lebeta

>get mad at green
>with 4 minutes left in game 4
>when you're about to go down 3-1
>when you're about to be 2-5
>after the OKC series the whole world saw
>after Adam Silver got on TV "assuring" the world the NBA isn't fixed
>because Draymond Green is an obvious flopping cheat
>instead of knocking him out during confrontation after he hit your nuts, you whine about it after you lose

Too late you fucking beta coward piece of shit
>he called me a bitch!
Bitch.

100% fucking bitch. I can't believe I was EVER a fan of this soft faggot bitch.

Fuck LeBron. This is shameful.
>>
>>68324049
>retaliate
>get suspended for game 5
>>
>>68324098
Then it's fixed as shit, and this sport is fucking trash.

LeBron is too big a fucking coward to test it.

AND HE'S GONNA LOSE ANYWAY.
>>
>>68312286
Country ID is really, really a god send thing.
Just by looking at your flag i instantly disregard your post
>>
Lebron James vs Draymond Green with special guest referee Deshawn Stevenson
>>
>>68324049
It's always good to witness a fan turn towards the light.

Lebron could be better than Jordan by a mile and wouldn't make him any less of a pathetic little cuck bitch.
>>
>>68322501
The east is weak

No matter what team Lebron goes to they'll go to the finals. He'll stay in Cleveland but Love has to go. They should try to find a 3-way deal to open cap space and bring in Horford.
>>
>>68324836
>They should try to find a 3-way deal to open cap space and bring in Horford.
Moving Love without getting any salary back would put them just ~$4m under the cap. They'd have to move Love and Shumpert, let Jefferson, Delly and Mozgov walk and hope JR Smith and Mo Williams decline their options to afford Horford
>>
File: 1438750370606.jpg (70 KB, 963x1010) Image search: [Google]
1438750370606.jpg
70 KB, 963x1010
>cavs losing game 4 even after nigging out the entire game and not getting calls because of meek refs
>lecoon chimps out by throwing draymond to the ground and steps over him
>draymond blocks him at the other end of the court and triggers lebeta further
>lebitch ices the game for the warriors by statpadding layups rather than shooting threes
>then he begins to nig out at curry after realizing he's going to go 2-5 in finals

lmao, and spuh still bandwagons this flopping, fatherless cunt
>>
>>68325284
>Cleveland
>Dan Gilbert
>Salary cap being an issue at all
>>
>>68325468
Do you even understand how does a salary cap work? They don't have Horford's bird rights so they can't go over the cap to sign him
>>
>>68304553
I think the reporter misquoted james
>"a guy with three kids and a family"
>a guy with his family and wife's kids...
>>
Green should have been suspended anyway.

The whole WCF were rigged for the dubs and everyone knows it. That means the Finals are * as well.

Good job, Silver.
>>
>>68306093

You forgot lepeepee
>>
This whole thread is why I want Lebron to continue to make and occasionally win finals. There is no player in any pro sport that causes more asshurt that Lelbron.
>>
>>68327503
Ahh you mad?
>>
>>68312286
>He seems like a genuinely nice guy
He's a bitch, it doesn't take too much to get him exposed for a true cocksucker he is. After all the shit that happened with him (THE DECISION LMAO) you still find him a nice guy?
>>
>>68312012
It looks like calling him LeBitch would actually piss him off so that makes it much better automatically.
>>
>>68328849
Nah man these guys create eternal asspain that is passed through generations
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.