[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im an intuitive person so i can't help but see patterns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: CkNLnxcWgAA4D7m.jpg (113 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
CkNLnxcWgAA4D7m.jpg
113 KB, 900x600
im an intuitive person so i can't help but see patterns in everything

vast majority of warriors fans i see are bernie voters and everything else bernie voters are

league obviously caters to them now what with donkey kicks being legal and everything now. league also obviously not what it was compared to the jordan days and such

just a silly basketball game or a sign of the world at large going to shit as well?

time to make preparations? #staywoke
>>
OP deserves a MacArthur Fellowship for noting that Oakland is an overwhelmingly liberal city
>>
>>68299056
I agree
>>
>>68299056
bernie voters not oakland residents

also lots of new "international" fans that i don't doubt would lean the same way
>>
File: 1404075789030.jpg (14 KB, 293x263) Image search: [Google]
1404075789030.jpg
14 KB, 293x263
>>68298972
>I'm a dumbass so I can't help but make sweeping generalizations
>>
Go look at the counties that voted for Bernie vs Hillary in California.

Yay area overwhelmingly supported Clinton. Only counties that Bernie won were the northern, hippie, cannibus growing regions.

Keep projecting nigger...and fuck Bernie. I actually hope Trump wins just so I can see them even more miserable.
>>
Vermont Communist Senator rooting for Communist San Francisco Warriors
>>
>>68298972
THIS REALLY MADE ME THINK
>>
>>68298972
I want the Warriors and Trump to win
If you let some retard cuck streak around in your homecourt, then you don't deserve a ring
>>
>>68299532
>>"democratic" voters

same shit you know what i mean

if you are one no need to respond
>>
>>68298972
Good night Cleveland
>>
>>68299591
i agree i don't necessarily think the cavs did enough to win this series

just seems like the inmates are starting to run the asylum in...everything
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-10-22-03-26.png (428 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-10-22-03-26.png
428 KB, 1440x2560
>>
>>68298972
Wow what a surprise, a mostly liberal state which the Warriors play in have fans that are liberals. Genius OP
>>
>>68300476
>>68300476
>>
>>68300506
plenty of out of state and international warrior "fans" too given the way the league has been forcefeeding steph
>>
>>68299939
>He won the white vote but lost due to all other demographics present in California

Gee Bernie, if only all of America was as white as Vermont would people vote for all those neat social programs they have over in lily white Scandinavia. Strange how that works.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.