[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dont care anymore. After today, I'm no longer a Lebron fan.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 16 - 1 (49).jpg (306 KB, 850x567) Image search: [Google]
16 - 1 (49).jpg
306 KB, 850x567
Dont care anymore. After today, I'm no longer a Lebron fan. I can support a nigga that constantly fail and fail and fail and fail and about to fail once again. This nigga is is suppose to be a fucking King but how is a king going to leave his kingdom and try to rejoin it again to go 0-2. Lebron you ain't no damn King. You about to be 2-5 bruh. MJ 6-0, Kobe 5-2, shit even Wade is 3-2. You think just because ESPN put you as #3, you the shit. No. You not better than Magic, Bird, Wilt, Kobe, Shaq or Kobe. Man you piss me off so bad I'm not even a fan no more. Man fuck lebron and his only 2 rings. You a stat padder and a fucking loser. Next year, I hope you make it to the Finals and be 2-6. You really is 1-6 with Ray Allen. Ole passive ass dude. Get ready to lose. You the past now. Nothing but a choker on god. Bum.
>>
t. white boy that listens to lil wayne and future
>>
Guys look how much I don't care!
>>
>>68298919
Kobe aint shit. Lebron >Kobe

You can fail in the finals, at least he didnt go 6/24 and be carried there by Shaq and Pau.
>>
>>68299107
LeShit was carried by Wade, Bosh, and Allen.
>>
>>68298967
kek
>>
File: kanye2020.jpg (30 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
kanye2020.jpg
30 KB, 480x480
taste the butthurt
>>
>>68299107
Lebron only won because he joined up with Wade and Bosh. Kobe got 2 rings with less than that. Lebron fans are delusional.
>>
>>68298919
>bandwagonning the 6'9 locamotive when he's good
>instantly jump off when he's beaten by a better team
GSW bandwagoner tier
>>
>>68298919

> After today

After today anon?

Holy shit, it took you this long to realize this guy has been one of the biggest faggots in NBA history?

> OMG guys let me make a TV special about how I'm going to team up with a couple hall of famers and win every championship for the next 7 years.
>>
>>68299223
Is that Nas?
>>
0-3 actually.
>>
>>68298919

LeBron is not in the top 10 of all time as of right now.

He has top 10 talent but he lacks mental toughness and leadership. For a comparison look at Tom Brady

Tom Brady is the best QB of all time but hardly the most talented. He is the best in large part cause he has ice water in his veins and when the going gets tough he dives right in and believes he and his team can win. When Lebron is down he does dumb thuggish shit and shuts down. You don't see the fire in him trying to get his team to believe they can follow him to the promised land. He also lacks sense of the moment. He really needed to turn it on full gear much earlier in the forth than he did this game.
>>
>>68300144
>best QB of all time

He's not even the best of his era.
>>
>>68299223
>those nigga feet

what the actual fuck
>>
Nigga forgot how to shoot and dribble

Im just really confused
>>
>>68300157

Who is the best of his era then?
>>
>>68300476

lmao
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.