[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eternal Arsenal Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 79890561.jpg (529 KB, 1024x638) Image search: [Google]
79890561.jpg
529 KB, 1024x638
>>
Lmao at anyone thinking vardy will turn down arsenal..

Do you think he wants to stay in shitty leiscester when he can live in north london?

Arsenal is the biggest opportunity he is going to get and turning it down could rekt his career.
>>
>>68294980

We should sign Kolo on a 1-year deal
>>
>>68294980
wow.. whos that qt?
>>
>>68294980

DON'T BE A KEK

VOTE LEAVE
>>
>mods are cuc k s
>>
All generals in 4chan are fucking circle jerk garbage but EAT is the fucking worst

You used to be the second worst of them all back when the official pony threads were active on fucking /b/

/EAT/ shit.
>>
>6 posts in
>no Wenger out

WENGER OUT
>>
File: captain england wants YOU.jpg (37 KB, 634x343) Image search: [Google]
captain england wants YOU.jpg
37 KB, 634x343
CAPTAIN ENGLAND WANTS *YOU*

ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO ENLIST FOR QUEEN AND COUNTRY? THIS AIN'T EURO 96; #ItsWinningTime!
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>68300044
>rooney lumbering about in midfield for 90 minutes
>>
>>68300491

remember the 2014 WC game against italy where woy started rooney on a wing and the italians were absolutely raping england by getting the ball to the side rooney was on and blowing right by him to consistently get into dangerous/threatening positions? oh yeah, italy recognized rooney's lack of raw pace and kept on sticking it to england nonstop until they had to do something about it...

...so what did good ol woy do?

he simply switched rooney to the other side of the pitch in the 2H hoping that italy wouldn't notice and thus be unable to continue having that easy path-of-no-resistance upfield! suffice to say that worked brilliantly and much much better than, say, subbing in barkley like my dumb burger ass wanted him to do. c'est la england, no?
>>
>Vardy
>>
How bad is England going to lose tonight?
>>
File: 1546464674756.jpg (42 KB, 316x331) Image search: [Google]
1546464674756.jpg
42 KB, 316x331
>Vardy
>>
>>68301436
1-0

Rooney misplaces a pass in midfield

Ball goes to their winger who has a mile of empty space because fullbacks are playing on the wing

Punts one past hart
>>
>>68301472
Is Rooney actually playing? Top kek can't wait to see them choke yet again.
>>
>>68294980
man, I miss Eduardo
>>
>>68297771
Rosicky before the crippling depression of being at arsenal for several years
>>
Vardy when lads?
>>
>>68301492
>Is Rooney actually playing?

lol dude you gotta learn2england... you know that >woy will never bench his captain, his talisman, his ENGLAND'S BRAVE WAYNE ROONEY!

rooney isn't just playing dude, he's guaranteed to start and prolly stay out there even if he's an obvious liability to the english cause. check my post ~10msgs upthread about how he was getting obliterated out on the wing vs italy and all >woy could do was muster up the courage to switch him to the other side of the field in the 2H in the hopes that italy wouldn't notice.... ha!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.