[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soccer rules thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Sepp-Blatter-001.jpg (25 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Sepp-Blatter-001.jpg
25 KB, 460x276
>Team A beats Team B
>Team A wins

Hey Europe. Clarify something for me. How come this is not the case all the time?
>>
Because France weren't exactly great and will face better teams in the later stages.
>>
>>68287667
So, a team has to be shit in order to win directly?
>>
>Team A scores on Team B
>Team A is awarded a ''goal''

wtf is going on???????
>>
>>68287637
i'm sorry you're too disabled to understand the difference between a league and a knockout tournament. ask your carer/feeder to explain it to you.
>>
File: Gowron.png (140 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Gowron.png
140 KB, 320x320
>>68287779
>Brits understanding knockout tournaments

You're the fucks, who don't use a playoff system. Let me know when the EPL finally implements one.
>>
what the fuck are you even talking about you literal, actual mongoloid?
>>
>>68288033
Allow me to elaborate.

>Bayern scores 2-1 and still loses.
>Leicester wins a championship without even playing a game
>CL final is won on a tie

What's with all this inconsistent shit?
>>
>>68287820
>What is Champions League
>What is FA Cup
>>
File: images.jpg (210 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
210 KB, 1366x768
>>68288100
have you looked into the classification tables with all the points by each team yet?
>>
>>68288179
Who gives a fuck?

Why not just do straight wins and losses, like a normal person would?
>>
>>68287637
Becauase like Justin Trudue said "if you beat your enemies, they win"
>>
>>68288100
Are you acting retarded or are you really retarded? Why are amerifats always complaining about nonsense?

Bayern losing on 2-1 was in the champions league and the aggregation of the previous match counts. Also there is never a "tie" during knock out phase, so it ends up on penalties, so basically gamble, who will win
>>
>>68288238
Because of home-away advantages and different phases of a tournament. And yes, that is your bait in my mouth
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.