[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The biggest meme of the Euros so far.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: paul-pogba_0.jpg (113 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
paul-pogba_0.jpg
113 KB, 1600x900
The biggest meme of the Euros so far.
>>
>>68285199
how so?
>>
It's clear he has no idea where he's supposed to be in the pitch to be useful. He also seems to be in full panic mode every time he has the ball. It's weird.
>>
>>68285199
le overrated occasional blooter man
>>
>>68285199
This guy is so fucking awful. Most overrated player at the moment. Even at Juve he's shit most of the time.
>>
he did nothing wrong. also nothing good, but nothing wrong nonetheless
>>
he is to focus on making good impression so real madrid would offer him shit load of money
>>
>>68285199
>not OUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-man

At least Pogba had some good actions, Greaseman just bottled everything for 90 minutes. And the worst offender was, without doubt, Evra.
>>
>>68285199
I hope he enjoys it before Ingerland steals his title
>>
the french ross barkley
>>
>>68285199
So "France" has won. Okay. I have to admit that I'm more impressed by what Romania did, they played well and didn't even park the bus.

Oh well, let's see how they will do in the other matches before we're all like
>how could we be so wrong about "France" and say they will win the cup for sure
>>
Best France

Cabaye for Matuidi, Payet for Pogba, Martial In
>>
>>68285199
At least they don't have to put up with Benzememe slowing down every attack and being selfish as fuck, or Hatem Meme Arfa running into trouble
>>
>>68285744
I guess we'll bribe the referees like germany.
>>
Literally Balotelli 2.0. Does cute tricks instead of fucking passing the ball, occasionally trips over himself, doesn't like being subbed
>>
>>68286289
They even look the same kek
>>
>>68286289
he got subbed because he was playing around when they needed a goal

fucking idiot, this isnt juve where you win the league regardless
>>
>>68285199
>does useless trick that very nearly loses them the ball instead of just making a simple pass
>commentator just laughs and says "come on..."

I fucking kekked myself silly over that. I hope he ends up at United and fucks his entire meme of a career right up
>>
Kante - Pogba - Matuidi just doesn't work.
France wasn't forward-minded enough.
>>
>>68286666
devil quads confirm red devils meme
>>
File: 1445808973445.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1445808973445.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
tfw all the premier league players delivered
>>
>>68286686
remove Pogba or Matuidi, add Martial in the left and move Payet to the "10"

kinda like they were doing in the late game
>>
>>68286777

Agreed. As much as I enjoy watching Matuidi play for PSG he looked most out of place in the squad. Replaying him with Martial would be optimal I think.
>>
casual idiots think he's a 10

not only that by juve wants everyone to think he's a 10 to raise his price tag.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.