[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK THE CAVS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (19 KB, 495x410) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
19 KB, 495x410
I am SO happy the Warriors style of basketball has finally killed Lebron's meme ball

The Warriors literally saved the NBA.

Warriors
>Rely on ahtletic ability not brute strength and DUDE IM TALL LMAO
>Make the most entertaining aspect of basketball (3 point shots) at a crazy consistent rate, completely inspiring kids to become better shooters
>A complete TEAM, deep as all fuck, top two players can do shit and they still blowout Cavs, respect their coach, never give up when going gets tough

>Cavs
>DUDE WE HAVE THE BEST PLAYER WE WIN LMAO
>DUDE DRIVE TO THE BASKET AND GET FOULED LMAO
>DUDE I'M 6'8" AND STRONG AS SHIT LMAO
>DUDE DRIVE TO THE BASKET LE FOULLLL XDDDDD
>DUDE IM THE GM AND THE COACH LOL!!
>DUDE FIRE THE COACH HE SUX XDDD
>DUDE LETS ALL TEAM UP SO WE CAN WIN

>DUDE JUST MAKE A BIG 3 FUCK THE BENCH LOL

Thank God for the fucking Warriors

No more slow, fat, tall retard fucks just lobbing it up and dunking. Only literal nu-male cucks on /sp/ prefer non-Warriors style play. They just want to see the biggest, darkest, BBC black men brute their way to free throw line. Pathetic

Based Warriors saved the game.
>>
>>68283462
Whew, Freud, could you project your own thoughts any harder?
>>
saging in a sage thread
>>
Long gone are the days of LeCuck chimping to the basket and drawing fouls.

Thank you Steph Curry
>>
I agree, Warriors-style ball is a lot better from a pure basketball perspective and the league needs more teams like the Warriors/Spurs based on fundamentals and skill, but this thread is a little obnoxious.
>>
>>68285740
>but this thread is a little obnoxious.

Do you know where we are
>>
>>68285740
>but this thread is a little obnoxious.
It's also not the first time it's been posted.
>>
FUCK CAVS
>>
lebron james hero ball is honestly fucking annoying and only worshipped by hustle fetishists. it's insane that some people think the warriors are killing basketball when the cav's game plan revolves around having giganigger snowplow his way to the paint for an easy lay up
>>
File: 1452036733458.jpg (25 KB, 640x359) Image search: [Google]
1452036733458.jpg
25 KB, 640x359
On what planet do you think 3 point shots are the most entertaining aspect of basketball
>>
>>68291604
>hustle fetishists
i think you made that one up pal
>>
obvious hyperbole and intentional obnoxiousness aside, I'm glad someone finally is pushing these kinds of threads. the Warriors are the good guys, the entertaining ones, and the ones saving basketball, and they're going to beat the bad guys, the boring ones, and the guys klling it.

this should be the kind of thread people post more, not the "steph curry deserves an injury that should affect him the rest of his life", since he's the opposite of the kind of person that deserves that.

carry on OP, you're fighting the good fight.
>>
have the cavs got nearly every call this game? they have shot alot more free throws than GSW
>>
>>68292719

Yup, and even worst, the Cavs are allowed to commit blatant fouls with no penalty

I fucking hate Lebronball
>>
>>68293159
wtf @ that iggy foul just before half time... he doesn't get to shoot free-throws but the cavs shoot one for the technical foul
>>
BASED CAVS!!!!!
>>
File: cest.jpg (67 KB, 975x425) Image search: [Google]
cest.jpg
67 KB, 975x425
Why are were the cavs fan so quiet during the 4th quarter? Why are all the fans looking so sad?

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK
>>
>>68297289
It might because I'm drinking, but that pic literally has me rofl-ing.
>>
>DUDE IM TALL

Manlet spotted
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.