[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>called Kevin Love a “little bitch” multiple times >didn’t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: emily.jpg (41 KB, 746x497) Image search: [Google]
emily.jpg
41 KB, 746x497
>called Kevin Love a “little bitch” multiple times
>didn’t even know that Mexicans were that smart
>Chinese guy is always the smartest guy in math class,
>Jews were stingy, she told stories about “the way I used to talk to the Jews in Boca” when she was a waitress.

What did she meant by all these?
>>
http://deadspin.com/sideline-reporter-gets-pretty-racist-on-barstool-sports-1781727626
>>
>>68272800
>posting an article from a dead site
>>
Average American white-trash
>>
File: 1443142110477.webm (3 MB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1443142110477.webm
3 MB, 1440x900
>>68272780
aryan goddess
>>
>posting cuckspin
>posting cuckspin article #2746 that accuses someone of racism

Bro, that site is to sports what Kotaku is to vidya
>>
kevin love is nearly a 7 footer and weighs 250 he would step on anybody she knows

she's a bottom feeder living off making edgy comments about people who dedicated their entire existence to their craft
>>
File: ww.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ww.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>68272849
>>
>>68272915
ok kev get back to practice maybe learn how to defend
>>
>>68272956
t. whiteknight
>>
lmao she actually got fired
>>
>>68272800
>deadspin

See >>68272297
>>
She'll find another job though. Pretty blonde bitches all look similar enough that the only she'll have to do is use an alias on air and no one will know it was her.
>>
>>68272780
Did they put this stupid shit out after declaring backruptcy? That would be poetic

>MY FINAL ACTION.... MUST.... GET ONE LAST CUMSKIN.... FIRED...... ARRRUHGGGHNBHN im dead
>>
This bitch isn't even pretty
>>
>>68272780
She's a beautiful white woman. It doesn't matter what she says.
>>
>>68274661
well, she got fired
so there's that
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.