[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> he likes to watch soccer/football > he has been watching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: porfavor.jpg (6 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
porfavor.jpg
6 KB, 250x241
> he likes to watch soccer/football
> he has been watching soccer/football for more than a decade
> he is a soccer/football fan, in the sense that it is the sport he enjoys the most

> he still complains about refball and corruption within international football organisms

There's no excuse, you are the worst kind of spectators and you should kill yourselves.
>>
File: 1447234077071.jpg (155 KB, 1024x1704) Image search: [Google]
1447234077071.jpg
155 KB, 1024x1704
>>68272220
I like crickit
>>
>>68272220
in some countries people are allowed to speak out against corruption without getting a bullet to the brainbox.
>>
>>68272220
why?

>>68272299
I wouldn't lose my head about it
>>
STFU TACO BOY
>>
am i the only one who thinks corruption makes sports fun?
>>
>>68272220
I hate soccer because it's boring as fuck. Even refball couldn't jazz up that shitfest
>>
>>68272220

you want us not to compliain like the bitch cuck boy you are?
>>
>>68272454
As a boxing fan, I hate it but it does add an element of drama to the sport

It' hard to imagine what boxing would look like without its corrupt/criminal element, it's so deeply ingrained in the sport
>>
>>68272488

It's pretty clear that he finds it hypocritical that you support corruption.
>>
I don't complain but we need technologies.

Just being always sure about the offside would be a major improvement.
>>
>>68272454
>being this dumb
>>
File: Trump finger.jpg (455 KB, 4272x3204) Image search: [Google]
Trump finger.jpg
455 KB, 4272x3204
>>68272220
>liking refball and corruption within international football organisms

Typical Mexican.

But seriously, do you actually like the refball and corruption?
>>
>>68272454
Remember European counter argument to Goal Line Technology? Some used to argue how the "controversy" brings entertainment and drama to the sport.
>>
>>68272655
>Some used to argue how the "controversy" brings entertainment and drama to the sport.
it does tho
>>
>>68272577
Offside is the worst meme out there.
>>
>>68272609
>But seriously, do you actually like the refball and corruption?
That is a tricky question because the nature of the game allows it to be (to an extent) a contact sport. But at the same time, the job of the referee relies in human subjectivity and appreciation. So refball (or the perception of refballing) will be intrinsic to the dynamic of the sport.

And corruption within human institutions is ubiquitous because, hey, guess what, corruption is part of our human nature.
>>
>>68272684
Opposite. It's one of the best rules in sports
>>
>>68272454
Naw. The greatest moments are when the man behind the curtain is revealed, everyone is pissed, but no one can do anything so we keep watching for a legendary talent to rise above all corruption and win. Defeating evil and earning that storybook ending.

It's great.

Certain organizations do need a refresher though. Get them legit again so corruption can seep back through it.
>>
>>68272220
Ya, like these faggots who say "I believe in God but not in the Church"
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.