[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realise your country is literally a meme team in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>tfw you realise your country is literally a meme team in all sports it competes in
>>
don't worry, you're still the best at darts and cheese rolling
>>
You forgot your meme army during war.
>>
>>68269803
freddy the beagle
>>
>>68271238
>says the never won a war nation
>>
File: 1460581893930.jpg (27 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1460581893930.jpg
27 KB, 720x405
>>68271238
>this flag
>meme army
>>
Scotsman?
>>
>tfw hockey, F1, rally, javelin, ski jump and snowboarding masterrace
>>
>thank you federer

almost tho
>>
>>68269803
Who cares? We made the fucking sports, if they make us look too bad we'll pick up our balls and say they can't play anymore.

Also you're forgetting Snooker. We're world class at snooker.
>>
You guys do fine in BTCC, dude
>>
You got cric
>>
>>68271238
lol you couldn't even destroy london properly
>>
quints and anglo bros win euros
>>
listen carefully.
you recognize the flag on my post so you know I wouldn't say the things I'm gonna say to you right now are to be taken in a joking manner.
the english national team in this championship has the best chances of a remarkable result in ages. I'm gonna need you to lean back and enjoy everthing they have to show right from this moment. football that is. and none of this home comming dreck, understood?!
>>
>>68280028
>>68280260
>>68288791
I doubt that there was an Army in Europe who would have beat the Nazis.We all can be glad that the Russian's gave zero fucks about human lives.
>>
>>68280028
they defeated us in 1941, but we are so incompetent it probably does not count
>>
>>68289345
An army? God no. An air force and navy? Absolutely.
>>
File: nelson.jpg (120 KB, 640x250) Image search: [Google]
nelson.jpg
120 KB, 640x250
>>68289534
REKT
E
K
T
>>
>>68286808
Kek
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.