[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me why Warrior fans shouldn't be shot in the back of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: warriors.png (87 KB, 660x390) Image search: [Google]
warriors.png
87 KB, 660x390
Tell me why Warrior fans shouldn't be shot in the back of the head?

Honestly, as a non-Warrior fan, I automatically feel like a better person whenever I meet a Warrior fan. You faggots weren't around before 2013, and you won't be around after they lose the finals this year
>>
>>68269416
>Tell me why Warrior fans shouldn't be shot in the back of the head?
I can't come up with a good reason, OP. Sorry.
>>
>>68269416
>You faggots weren't around before 2013, and you won't be around after they lose the finals this year

Welcome to every successful sports team ever
>>
>>68269511
No, its different with Warrior fans.

There's something genetically wrong with people who frontrun like that. Like they need to be wiped out of our gene pool
>>
>>68269416
>You faggots weren't around before 2013, and you won't be around after they lose the finals this year

STOP SAYING THIS

HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING FROM THE OKC SERIES

You're going to jinx any chance the Cavs have
>>
>>68269511
This. Kill yourself OP, you're literally autistic and don't understand life.
>>
>>68269416
>Tell me why Warrior fans shouldn't be shot in the back of the head?
Nothing immediately springs to mind
>>
>>68269416
Warriors "fans" are cancer
>>
>>68269552
No, it isn't

Most casuals don't follow sports unless their city's team is doing well
>>
>>68269511
>every sports team
yeah sure
>>
Tell me why OP shouldn't be shot in the back of the head?
>>
>>68270929
Too painless?
>>
>>68269416
It's just like the Giants after they won the WS
You could only find one or two even in SF cuz they were so shit before

Then BOOM
>>
>>68271623
Nah, you're wrong. It's like when you buy a new car, suddenly you see that car everywhere on the road. People didn't just all buy the same car one day, it's just that you don't think about it until you're in it. In this case, it's the Warriors Dynasty.
>>
>>68269416
>after they lose the finals this year
this isnt lechokes year pham
>>
>>68269416
i was waiting for a thread like this for a long time.
OP your crystal clear logic feels like finding a waterfall in the middle of fecking sahara.
live long and prosper.
PS the answer is ofc annihilate the fuckers
>>
look up the list of past nba champions. memeiors are one of the few who have several and are about to add another. it's all rigged. only 10 or so teams are allowed to win more than once or twice a generation
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.