[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You must choose... but choose wisely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: Hocketball.jpg (535 KB, 1136x1016) Image search: [Google]
Hocketball.jpg
535 KB, 1136x1016
>A
The Cavaliers come from behind to win the NBA finals. LeBron solidifies his title as one of the all time greats worthy of being compared to Jordan.
Meanwhile, the Penguins blow out the sharks at their home stadium and win the Stanley cup. Crosby goes down in history as one of the greatest players of all time.

>B
Golden State defeats Cleveland and becomes the most successful team in the history of the NBA, having won more games in a season than anyone else and winning the finals. Stephen Curry essentially steals whatever GOAT status LeBron has left.
In the NHL, the Sharks upset the Penguins 2 more times and win the Stanley Cup. The city of Pittsburgh is mortified and likely riots. Murray becomes known as a meme goalie and Crosby likely never makes it to the last round of the playoffs ever again.
>>
>>68266170
B
I like riots
>>
A

The pens can have their title as long as they win it on sunday. Denying them their precious win at home that they keep hyping up is still a small victory. Meanwhile Golden State needs to be exterminated
>>
>>68266170
>not choosing the 2 non meme teams with option A

Why are you on /sp/ if you dont like memez? I choose B
>>
>>68266203
This Golden State is the most meme team in the history of the league
>>
B is the alpha choice
>>
B for the memes.
>>
>either the league-designated '''''chosen ones''''' win their titles, or the Bay Area gets both titles

pretty shit options tbf
>>
The NBA finals is a lose/lose.
Either Cleveland wins and we have to listen to all this bandwagon ing on LeBron and how he's the GOAT or Golden State wins and we have to listen to how they're THE GREATEST TEAM EVER! BETTER THAN THE BULLS!!!!

But if the Shorks win, at least shittsburgh is stopped.
>>
A. Can't stand Curry, don't give a flying fuck about furpuck.
>>
>>68266268
The nest possible scenario would be Cleveland and San Jose winning.

OP didn't give us that option. That's the point.
>>
I would love for B to happen
>>
>>68266311
>A. Can't stand Curry, don't give a flying fuck about furpuck.
>furpuck
Did I miss something?
>>
>>68266330
Yeah you missed like the last 5 years on /sp/, newfaggot.
>>
B. No question.
>>
>anyone choosing B

>denying eternal >SHORKSposting
>>
>>68266170
C, Cavs win, Curry kills himself, and the >Shorks fuck up Shittsburgh.

But I choose A if it's one of those two.

>post yfw California gets blown out in all of the finals
>>
>>68266170
lebron lost his right to be compared to jordan as soon as he lost his first Finals.
>>
>>68266587
>lebron lost his right to be compared to jordan as soon as he lost his first Finals.
Kek. The lengths Jordan fags will go to...

If Jordan was playing in his prime today he wouldn't even be a top 10 player
>>
>>68266729
he was averaging 20 ppg as recently as 2003. if he was still in his prime he'd be shitting all over this small ball league.
>>
Can someone tell me why sp calls them the shorks? I dont follow furpuck
>>
>>68266587
jordan couldn't even make to the finals for 6 or 7 years
>>
>>68269190
how long have you been on /sp/ ?

they change a letter in the names of teams for teams in every sport
>>
>>68270780
because once upon a time you actually needed a team to get to the finals in the east conference. do you think lebron would have dropped a 60 burger on the 85 Celtics?
>>
>>68270869
Could you post the full list of /hoc/ approved re-spellings? I'm not that anon but I'm also new to hockey and would like to be prepared for the coming season
>>
B.

>tfw bayfag
>>
File: 1309016116390.png (13 KB, 429x411) Image search: [Google]
1309016116390.png
13 KB, 429x411
Fuck there penguins
>>
Literaly no one gives a fuck about hockey
>>
B for BAY AREAAAAA
>>
>>68266729
This is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever read in my life.
>>
>>68266170
>The city of Pittsburgh is mortified and likely riots.
you fucked up as soon as you said this. everyone is gonna choose B, fuck the city of pittsburgh
>>
I don't know, I guess I'd just toss a coin. I'll shitpost regardless of the outcome
>>
>>68266170
A is the only choice.
>>
>>68266330
Indeed you did, Summer
>>
>>68266170
A all the way
>>
>>68266170
>Bay Area wins 2 championships
>Even year Giants this year

Option B pls
>>
B for Bay Area dominance.
>>
>>68286839
then you should start reading your own posts
>>
>Watching squeaky shoes
The Pongs refpucked their way into the playoffs and every game they played in and the Sharks are dogshit who got lucky
Crosby is a mid tier player but Pongsfans suck his dick so much they think he is god, he's your Steven Gerrard
>>
I just realized how both series are rust belt vs. bay area.

A but I wish the Pens were the underdogs.
>>
>>68266170
>root for Cavs and Pens
A
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.