[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Da Land really that much of a shithole that NBA only gave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: da land.jpg (137 KB, 795x568) Image search: [Google]
da land.jpg
137 KB, 795x568
Is Da Land really that much of a shithole that NBA only gave 1 rest day between game 3 and 4 of the Finals so it wont be an inconvenience to the visiting team?
>>
>>68260528
Yes. Trust me I live here
>>
File: IMG_0243.jpg (3 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0243.jpg
3 MB, 3072x2304
>>68260528
>>
Ty OP, I was under the impression the game would be in two days, not tomorrow. I would have missed it.

>mfw legod get win #2 for da land.
>>
>>68262050
I wasnt expecting this too really.
>>
From what I've read and seen Cleveland is one of the ugliest cities in America
>>
>>68262284
at least they arent Detroit
>>
>>68262284
Resident here, I can't argue that. It is a very ugly city. It does have lots of old ethnic architecture, as well as industrial things like bridges, which give it a certain charm that more bland cities like Columbus don't have tho. Just gotta ignore the hood areas and focus on the nice things.
>>
>>68263678
I know someone who went to da land for a congress and he liked it, said it also had some nice hiking trails. I guess when you live in the third world even a bad city for US' standards is good.
>>
>>68263678
>Leavelander trying to talk shit about Columbus

lmao
>>
>>68263856
I lived in Columbus for 4 years. I like it. I actually would rather live in Columbus.

What I meant was, it's just not a "big" city like Cleveland is. It's art museum is a joke. It's theater district is second-rate. Has less skyscrapers. Has less pro sports teams. It only has one layer of suburb between the city and farmland, compared to how Cleveland has like 3 or 4 rings of suburb in every direction. Cleveland just feels like it has more history and importance, even though it's shitty and filled with trash nowadays.
>>
>>68264053
Yeah Columbus is one gigantic suburb.
>>
This is cruel to Pepe
>>
Once you've seen your sporting event, literally the only other thing to do is the Rock N Roll Museum. Once you've give there, the town has nothing else to offer.
>>
>>68264053
It is a big city like Cleveland, so much more to do here on a daily basis.

>judging based off theatre and art

we have the buckeyes, the crew, the blue jackets. the buckeyes alone draw a bigger crowd than the shitty browns or shitty cavs. so fuck your sports, Columbus objectively has the best

if you don't like college sports, you probably shouldve tried harder in school and actually make it to college
>>
>>68264729
They should move the Browns to Columbus, they might actually win something. It worked before when they moved them to Baltimore.
>>
>>68264843
IMO Arena District definitely could fit an NFL team

revitalize the Columbus Panhandles. We played the first NFL game ever
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.