[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sharks defeat Penguins 4-2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: didn't see that coming.jpg (144 KB, 1292x1088) Image search: [Google]
didn't see that coming.jpg
144 KB, 1292x1088
Thank God I didn't go downtown tonight.
I'm not really a Pens fan but I knew if they won the city would be crazy as fuck to be in. Last time I went to a city celebration I actually got a threesome out of it.
They closed down the whole downtown. There were tens of thousands of people in the streets and now they're just all walking home.

What's your analysis of what will happen in game 6? Should I go downtown to the bars or are the sharks guaranteed to win?
>>
The pens were overconfident.
I live in PA and the news here made it seem like the sharks had already lost hours before the game started.
>>
Game 6 is an even game.
Go downtown
>>
Turn on action 4 news

Everyone is shitfaced
>>
>Pittsburgh hasn't won a championship at home since 1954
Kek
>>
I literally can't explain how this game hapoened.

Thought the pens had it in the bag
>>
>>68258605
They still won 12 titles. And Football doesn't count since the super bowl is on neutral field
>>
>>68258639
>Football doesn't count since the super bowl is on neutral field
This is true, it's dumb to include football in this statistic
>>
Sharks are guaranteed to win. Not only they're a better team, buttman will do everything he can to make the sharks win at home to force game 7 - ultimately driving more ticket sales

Also how do threesomes even happen? Do I just go up to two random 'besties' and ask if they want to fuck?
>>
>>68258861
>Sharks are guaranteed to win. Not only they're a better team, buttman will do everything he can to make the sharks win at home to force game 7 - ultimately driving more ticket sales
Idk man, this game feels like a fluke to me in the larger scale of things.
>Also how do threesomes even happen? Do I just go up to two random 'besties' and ask if they want to fuck?
Threesome almost always happen with randoms. Most friends don't want to do that unless they're sisters.
>>
>>68258861
>Canadian
His word is law.
Sharks win.
>>
>>68258861
A fucking leaf has spoken
>>
If duwbs, Sharks win game 6 by 3 goals
>>
Is Matt Murray really better than their main goaly? Or is he a meme?
>>
>>68259180
>Is Matt Murray really better than their main goaly? Or is he a meme?
He's legitimately good, but his defense needs to step up
>>
Reminder this series is rigged for 7 games
>>
>>68259235
>Reminder this series is rigged for 7 games
I love this meme.
this isn't the NBA
>>
I would put $200 down on the sharks winning game 6
>>
>>68259235
Pens were fucking lucky to get any goals

1st goal was refpuck
2nd goal was an own goal
>>
>>68259319
>2nd goal was an own goal
Let's not exadurate
>>
>>68259353
It was off the skate.
For all intents and purposes, it was an own goal of shorks incompetence.
>>
By winning tonight, It's an even series
>>
File: KingJames (1).jpg (48 KB, 470x352) Image search: [Google]
KingJames (1).jpg
48 KB, 470x352
The sharks will defeat the Penguins. Crosby will never win another stanley cup.

HOWEVER

LeBron will lose to Curry and the Warriors will go down in history as one of the greatest teams in NBA history.

Do you take the offer?
>>
>>68259424
Yes.

Fuck cuckhoop.
>>
>>68259424
lelbron already won plenty of rings and has been to the finals for 6 straight years, he can fuck off

>da land meme
fuck cleveland, shitty flyover town. coincidentally right next to pittsburgh so I'm sure all the blue jackets fans mysteriously appeared in pittsburgh to cheer for the pongs
>>
>>68259377
That's not how hockey works. It is the strategy to deflect the puck off of anything, from either teams players. It was a good choice to aim the shot there.
>>
Fucking Penguins, just end this already. They've outplayed the Sharks all 5 games now.
>>
why cant any NHL players grow beards anymore?

is the league younger than it was in the early 2000s?
>>
>>68261500
>outplaying a team and losing in 7 games

sounds about right. sharks fans have had to witness that before, i know that feel bro.

good luck
>>
Auston Matthews will be better than McDavid and Crosby combined. Everyone who disagrees is a retarded America hater.
>>
honestly don't go downtown. it's fucking amateur hour and the police act like complete shitbags.
>>
>>68261567
its like 3am there now, do people not work on Fridays in shittsburgh?
>>
>>68261543
I really don't see the Penguins losing two more in a row this series. I mean stranger things have happened, but the odds are pretty strong here.
>>
>>68261608
I'm sure there are still people down there now, but I was talking about Sunday
>>
>>68258660

not includign a sport wouldnt change the fact taht they havent won a home championship since however long

that said, its a stupid statistic to begin with
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.