[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/cric/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 81
File: Anderson to Eranga.webm (2 MB, 1272x712) Image search: [Google]
Anderson to Eranga.webm
2 MB, 1272x712
England v Sri Lanka Test III: Lords

Day 1

England lead 2-0, which obviously means they will lose this one.

No other cricket of note is being played right now.
>>
File: Anderson to Pradeep.webm (2 MB, 1272x716) Image search: [Google]
Anderson to Pradeep.webm
2 MB, 1272x716
Damn that's not the webm I thought it was
>>
File: 1448326175454.png (85 KB, 294x258) Image search: [Google]
1448326175454.png
85 KB, 294x258
cricket is gay
>>
the fuck are you watching that garbage series for?
its more one sided than AUSvWI and your country isnt even involved
>>
>>68237338
Again, I think the big slab of evidence against this theory is the fact that this neo-statscunt CLEARLY still knows a lot about cricket. Neither AMS nor neo-AMS knew anything.

BUT, we haven't seen shitspouter around with his old name for a while now, he could have assimilated another poosonality, true.
>>
>>68237372
He's a friendless loser who thinks watching English boreblock is his intellectual gateway to more refined tastes.

He's Daniel without the massive ego.
>>
>>68237410
>without the massive ego
>without
>>
>>68237410
>He's Daniel without the massive ego.

You mean

>He's Daniel
>>
Can someone from /cric/ explain the MUH AGGRESSION/lol LOSE2WIN tactics that Kikeal Cuck used to play with when he captained?
>>
>>68237311
I mean, yeah it's a good ball but this isn't impressive at all because LITERALLY some of us shitposters on a chinese imageboard are probably better at batting than Nuwan fucking Pradeep.

All you have to do is not be a coward against a 130 kp/h bowler and just stay fucking inline and you have a better chance than that guy

If it was Mitchell Johnson or Morne Morkel I might understand, but its fucking James Anderson
>>
>>68237434
This guy clearly has zero self-esteem, which is why he's more invested in my pseudo-gimmick than I am.

This is different from Pussyiel Gay, who was hellbent on establishing his gimmick(really just his boring life) as the pre-eminent /cric/ persona.

You get the feeling that this guy would be open to swallow his non-existent pride and engage in social activities, unlike Cuckiel who'd do absolute fuck-all to endear himself to his peers and then whine about them not inviting him anywhere.
>>
Reminder to join the faces of /cric/ to show support to our American friend.
>>
>>68237464
?

I just wanted to post it because it's such a #11 meme dismissal, which don't happen that much anymore because everyone in the tail can now memeslog 20 odd

I mean look at that fucking bat position he's missed it by 3 inches at least

>>68237457
It's the delusional idea that if you memeswing and/or pack the field with more catchers when the game isn't going your way you can some how flip the game in a very short time. Which is true, on the few times that it works.
>>
>>68237505
Why don't you put up your selfie with Stoinis then cunt
>>
posting in a Daniel thread
>>
>>68237496
>>68237534
What's your endgame Statscunt II?
>>
>>68237372
Daniel loves Cook more than life itself
>>
>>68237457
Captaincy in boreblock is a literal meme. A captain has next to no effect on his team's performance in boreblock.

T20s and ODIs are infinitely more demanding for a captain, given the limited opportunities in the format to maximize impact. Hence why Dhoni was the GOAT
>>
>>68237534
Hi Daniel, you're already on the faces of /cric/. I wasn't talking to you friend :)
>>
>>68237496
No this is Daniel. The difference is that he is now steadfastly refusing to acknowledge that it is him. I can only assume that he is doing this because he doesn't want more discussion about his personal life. While that is understandable, this charade he has going on is both needless and laughable
>>
>>68237389
ams is so devoted to the act of poosonality theft that he LITERALLY spent the last four months studying every Wisden in GREAT detail just to assume the mantle of statscunt
>>
>>68237579
This is surreal

>Dhoni was the GOAT

I'm sure of it, this is part of Shitspouter's "endgame". He's taken the /rug/ war and brought it to /cric/

>>68237583
Shut the FUCK up Ankush. Kill yourself. Right fucking now.
>>
>>68237573
You.

>>68237583
It's pathetic that you spend all this time here and still can't identify a statschrist post.
>>
>>68237601
haha you frist Daniel :)
>>
>>68237595

You may be right. See >>68237601

Daniel was historically incapable of giving Kohli or Dhoni any credit.
>>
>>68237605
I would have said that it's statsy but Daniel hates me the most over here, hence the over the top aggression.
>>
>>68237579
Anyone still doubt me that this is AMS after this miserable excuse of a ""post"" ?

>>68237389
neo-AMS actually watches /cric/ though. it was original AMS who didnt know shit about /grig/
>>
Official unironic poosonality rankings 2016

>Trump Hat Guy
>Trinibro
>Jynn (unironically)
>Pakime
>Statscunt Mark I
>Daniel Mark II
>Gatecunt
>Daniel Mark I
>Krazykrejza
>Shitspouter
>Statscunt Mark II
>Ankush
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/Cricket/comments/4n8m67/does_anyone_actually_rate_mitch_marsh/

this triggers the gatecunt

Also go fuck yourself daniel

>using le ebin /grig/ maymay
>>
>>68237670
Worst to best?

Also, >pakime
>>
This is just two people talking to each other. Cricket < baseball
>>
>>68237695
PLEASE
>>
>>68237679
Anyone that doesn't rate marsh should neck themselves

Reminder Waugh had the same comments levelled at him when he started too
>>
>>68237631
I never said Dhoni was shit, just the fact that (You), of all people, calling him "GOAT" is so ridiculous. I'm admiring this new shit AMS, it's truly the next level of your endgame.

>>68237695
WATCH
>>
>>68237695
Hi, newcomer to /cric/! It seems you have stumbled upon our nifty old sport.

You're probably wondering: what the hell are these guys in whites doing? Why are they playing with a paddle? Is this a new meme? But did you know that cricket has been played for over 200 years? Wow! That's really something.

Here's something that might help you understand the game more:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_of_cricket

And while you're here, it's best if we introduce you to some of /cric/'s finest memes so you don't feel left out :)

Here are a few of the classics:

>Is David Warner related to Shane Warner?

Referring to 2 famous Australian cricketers, this is a humorous play on words of current Australian batsman David Warner and Australian spin legend Shane Warne(spin is a form of bowling that you'll come to know and love). The similar personalities of the two players also makes this amusing, as it's likely that they are probably related!

>Will Smith score a century?Another delightful play on words. Here we're referring to current Australian captain Steven Smith, and the question is whether he'll score a century. However, this question is always answered with "Will Smith is an actor m8", a reference to popular African-American actor Will Smith, someone I'm sure you're familiar with!

>Daniel

Daniel is a cricket fan from New Zealand well known for his idiosyncrasies, such as his worship of progressive rock, the English County Championship and infatuation with average Slavic girls(surely a step down from the babes you have in Europe or America, haha). It is common to reply to New Zealander posts with "hi daniel", as a reference to /cric/'s most popular Kiwi.

>Holly or Ellyse?

This is an ongoing debate as to who is the better looking female cricketer: Australia's Holly Ferling and Ellyse Perry(who represents Australia in both cricket and soccer - wow!)

There's so much more in /cric/ to offer! Stick around!
>>
>>68237695
OUR
>>
>>68237679
>-2 votes

KEK

Daniel on suicide watch
>>
>>68237706
>some redditor made the comment as me

Just so you know, I posted this before reading
>>
>>68237723
How the FUCK is it even possible to fuck up a pasta?

LITERALLY kill yourself
>>
>>68237706
how's unemployment gatecocksucker?

Marsh is a hack. Averages just 22 and has an econ rate of nearly 9. Corey Anderson is way better than him. As is Mitchell GOATner.

>b-b-but le boreblock average!!!

Kek.
>>
hello faggots, england win toss and cook batting legend to make 100 by close off 300 balls. bring on the marathon. can't wait boys
>>
>>68237723
Reminder statsjesus pioneered this pasta.
>>
>>68237750
Careful lad you're gonna start driving it into the ground. It's funny at the moment but it'll get old fast.

What's your opinion on Kane Williamson's current form?
>>
>>68237764
Please save us from this autism person not from australia or new zealand
>>
>>68237764
>awake at 5:20am

tradie detected

installing any gyprock for Mr Woakes lad?
>>
>>68237773
Mediocre atm. He started off the year brilliantly but he always bottles it in the IPL.

Still light years ahead of Meme Shit though.
>>
reminder anyone that doesn't rate the Marsh brothers is a seething fucking casual

>>68237750
If you were the real statscunt, you'd know I'm at university
>>
>>68237748
haha whoops I missed that part, I've corrected it now my Pakistani friend :)

>>68237771
Statsgod on eternal /cric/ GOAT watch
>>
>>68237794
>Even using statscunts buzzwords like "Meme shit"

You deserve credit for your commitment to your art, AMS
>>
>>68237713
You literally have zero evidence to refute Dhoni being the GOAT captain.

He won a World Cup with absolute shitters in his bowling attack. Had he not done it, we wouldn't have the IPL, and cricket would be languishing in the same threshold of relevance as fucking badminton.
>>
Jesus the state of that reddit thread
>h-h-he doesn't move the ball!
He was LITERALLY shitting swing ALL GAME in PP
>h-h-he's just like Watson!
Except he can bowl for more than two overs before his body explodes
>h-h-he's not a good enough bowler!
He's LITERALLY better than any shield bowler right now
>>
>>68237800
>le fulltime student

Neck yourself. There is zero reason to being unemployed as a student. I used to work 25 hours a week while studying 5 papers, while still managing my own startup, gf and a social life.
>>
>>68237854
I am employed, ams
>>
>>68237851
I saw one thread saying Joe Burns could be Australia's next great batsman KEK
>>
Both Marsh brothers suck fucking hard

Good Australia XI

>Warne
>Burns
>Khawaja
>Meme Shit
>Stadpadges
>Nevill
>Starc
>Pattinjured
>Cummins
>Hazlebad
>Lyon

You can't debate this. And if you want to pull the "b-but Pattinson and Cummins will never play" yamyam then fucking pick one of SOK, Bird, Boland, or even a "Big Unit" like NCN, The Dukeâ„¢ or fucking Memeswell

Better team right fucking there.
>>
>>68237854
>while still managing my own startup, gf and a social life.
THIS IS AMS. CONFIRMED.

Pretty much every single one of his "poosonalities" in /rug/ involved him making up bullshit for his life, like the fucking donut factory job and his law degree and his chemical engineering gf. It's the exact same style.

And bravo, I must say. This is a solid development.
>>
>>68237882
You fucking suck at this

>Warner
>Finch
>Khawaja
>WatGOD
>Memeswell
>Marsh
>Nevill
>Faulkner
>Zampa
>Starc
>Coulter-Nile
>>
Can Warner even read?
>>
>>68237905
Watson's retired m8

Half of those don't play tests
>>
>>68237882
>"fucking" randomly inserted in sentences

daniel
>>
>>68237909
David "Davo" Warner is fluent in seven languages, including Latin, Old English and Gaelic
>>
>>68237922
>not using capitals for someone's name

Shitspouter.
>>
>all this "poosonality" discussion
: )
>>
>>68237978
Shut the FUCK UP Ankush. NO ONE asked for your opinion on this.
>>
>>68238001
Based neo-statsy
>>
File: file.png (628 KB, 498x990) Image search: [Google]
file.png
628 KB, 498x990
the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Gurinder is known to be THE most hung guy in Australian cricket, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Holly’s pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Sandhu barely able to force it past the knob, and Holly moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Gurinders throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it
>>
Reminder that I literally run /cric/
>>
>66 posts
>10 posters
>the state of /cric/
>>
>>68238058
That reminds me

We still haven't picked our fast bowlers. Top 3 get in

http://www.strawpoll.me/10375830/

We should do a womyn's team next
>>
walkcunt
>>
someone please post the Warner IQ pasta
>>
just woke up lads
>>
>>68238150
Thanks for the 11th unique IP, /nrl/
>>
its my birthday lads
>>
>>68238153
David Warner is the smartest international Cricket player in either tests or limited overs. Not only that, but David Warner is more intelligent than both Barack Obama and Thomas Edison. Do you think I'm joking? I'm not.

Warner scored a 42/50 on the Wonderlic intelligence test. A score of 20 is consistent with average intelligence. To convert a Woderlic score to IQ, double the value and add 60. This means Warner has an IQ of 144.
To add some context, this means David Warner has a higher IQ than the following individuals:
Thomas Edison
Abraham Lincoln
Thomas Jefferson
Barack Obama
Bill Clinton
Adolf Hitler

Here are the Wonderlic scores for other relevant Cricket stars:
Alastair Cook - 35
Kane Williamson - 33
Stuart Broad - 28
Virat Kohli - 28
Steve Smith - 27
Marlon Samuels - 6
>>
shut the fuck up you autistic faggots
>>
>>68238207
>12th unique IP
>>
>>68238207
based /nrl/, thankyou for saving our dying poomunity with YOUR unique IP
>>
Current /cric/ official attractive men XI

>Cook
>
>
>Root
>
>Nevill
>Woakes
>Broad
>Finn
>either Wood or Cummins (tbd)
>Zampa

Need to discuss
>who is the other opener
>who are the other two top/middle order batsmen
>are there ANY other keepers or is Nevill the best there is

Criteria: must have played international cricket within the last 18 months or so
>>
SHUT UP!!!!
>>
>>68238058
>Ellyse marries a coconut
>Holly fucks a paki

you know that eliminates them from being the queen of /cric/
>>
>>68238240
Thanks again, /nrl/
>>
I will LITERALLY end all of you
>>
>>68238238
Kohli at 3

>>68238240
THIRTEENTH unique IP
>>
File: pee poomua.jpg (853 KB, 3500x2209) Image search: [Google]
pee poomua.jpg
853 KB, 3500x2209
>>68238250
>>Ellyse marries a coconut
This man is WHITE
>>
>>68238261
14th IP
/cric/ on sustainable community watch
>>
I don't know enough about womyn but let's start on the female one. Can include all from the BBL because most of the international chicks are av as fuck

>
>
>
>Ellyse
>Du Preez (c)
>
>
>
>
>Holly
>Cheatle

>>68238265
Gonna have to put it to vote, I don't really feel Kohli's that attractive tttt
>>
>>68238261
/N R L/
N
R
L
/
>>
I despise every ""person"" in this thread
>>
>>68238293
>>Du Preez (c)

literally fuck off daniel, she looks like a pig

the only other semi-decent looking one I have seen is Schutt
>>
>>68238293
He looks like a normal person from Delhi tbẖ, the XI just needed someone though.
>>
A literal bunch of animals
>>
>>68238328
fuck off Wankush, Kohli is a brown manlet, he isnt even in the discussion. You literally only mentioned him so you can feel better about yourself
>>
>>68238238
my handsome XI is

Cock (c)
Hales
Faf
Compton
Kohli
Buttler (wk)
Afridi
Woakes
Wood (most handsome)
Cummings
Finn

Boipussy XI

Root (c)
De Cuck (wk)
Zampa
Bread
Amir
Rabada
Bhuvneshwar Kumar
?
?
?
?
>>
>>68238319
Let's not do this again man
>>
File: 1462816952516.png (206 KB, 353x423) Image search: [Google]
1462816952516.png
206 KB, 353x423
Hello /cric/!!
>>
>>68238365
: D
>>
>>68238381
>screenshotting every reply you get

fucking pathetic daniel, why don't you make this your cover photo again
>>
File: 1449369415252.png (695 KB, 1092x670) Image search: [Google]
1449369415252.png
695 KB, 1092x670
>>68238319
>(You)
>>
>>68238381
I think I remember that thread, was it those two spergs posting shit like that for an hour?

That was the third most autistic thing I have seen on 4chan, after that guy who stalked the British tripfag and daniels 2022 South Africa write-up, respectively
>>
>c-c-cricket?

I've slowly been easing in to watching it. I remember seeing gayle hit that century while I was hanging with this friend who liked the sport, and I've had this obsession with it ever since.
>>
>>68238395
The problem with walkcunt is that he has no conviction in his "opinions".

He'll come here and spout some casual shit, then when someone points out some problems with it, his immediate response is "Yeah now that I think about it, I actually think Y instead of X".

Fuck walkcunt.

You are a massive fucking soft cock fairy piece of shit.

Fucking stand up for yourself and your "opinions" for once, no matter how retarded and casual they may be.

Also kys you piece of shit.
>>
>>68238423
It was actually hilarious. One of my favourite threads of 2015.

But for real that guy was posting fucking filthy indians and then tried to pretend Du Preez "wasnt't that good"
>>
>>68238424
>while I was hanging with this friend who liked the sport

tell Sanjay I said hi
>>
>>68238424
Please continue watching our sport mr.BSA
>>
>>68238409
>>68238413

based fucking ivan
>>
>>68238433
WalkGod has single handedly guided this "community" into relevance out of the kindness in his heart. It always makes me laugh when pathetic cowards try to insult him.
>>
>>68238454
why aren't you namefagging anymore?
>>
>>68238424
thank you please watch our sport with us it's very good sometimes please
>>
>>68238088
Finn and it's no contest.
Coupled with the fact he seems like a genuinely nice, quiet, well-spoken young lad and he's got to be the #1 pick.
>>
>>68238297
I went there to discuss rugby league. I didn't think it was incredibly complex or anything though no. By the way, anyone who's been attempting imitating under WalkBro wasn't me. I literally haven't been there since before the grand final.
>>
File: hit_the_Sauna_1.jpg (52 KB, 588x424) Image search: [Google]
hit_the_Sauna_1.jpg
52 KB, 588x424
>>68238433
The problem with Pulju is that he has no conviction in his "Poo".

He'll come here and spout some shit, then when someone poo's out some pooblems with it, his immediate respoonse is "Yeah now that I think about it, I actually think instead of X".

Fuck t. Jesse Puljujärvi

You are a massive fucking soft cock fairy piece of shit.

Fucking stand up for yourself and your "opoo onions" for once, no matter how retarded and casual they may be.

Also kys you piece of shit.
>>
Are there any other keepers aside from Buttler and Nevill that are even moderately attractive? Could chuck in Chandimeme at a push (but he's brown)
>>
WalkGod on Nobel Prize watch.
>>
>>68238522
Keeper is a position for uggos by nature.
>>
>>68238522
I always thought de kock would end up decent once he became a man, but that's looking less and less likely
>>
>>68238456
>>68238456
>>68238456
>>
File: file.png (3 MB, 1701x2126) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3 MB, 1701x2126
>>
>>68238557
This was pretty funny, but then got really out of hand when he tried to become a "poosonality" and people started referring to him as "Mackaybro"

Fucking cringe, it was more hilarious when he just dumped the screenshots.
>>
>>68238557
>ywn get life lessons from a prostitute
>ywn be Mackaybro
>>
>>68238574
>got really out of hand when he tried to become a "poosonality"
Holy shit you're worse than convict and zerogoose when it comes to getting defensive and catty when another personality tries to steal your limelight, AMS.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10436801
http://www.strawpoll.me/10436807

Need more nominees for 3-5 batsman and opener. Currently:

>Compton
>Kohli
>Faf
>>
>>68238446
>Twas a she
>>
>>68238557
>i didnt feel confident enough to be a personal trainer so i became a les mills instructor

K E K
E
K
>>
>>68238293
Isa Guhu
>>
File: 1437296771233.png (188 KB, 465x418) Image search: [Google]
1437296771233.png
188 KB, 465x418
>>68238607
can't blame her tbqh
>>
>>68238617
>retired and became a commentator age 26 because she wanted to cash in before her looks faded

Doesn't fit the criteria lad, has to be a current player.
>>
>>68238557
The more I read it the better it gets

>she literally pours her heart out about her failed ventures and insecurities
>so are you going to watch American Horror Story with me or not?
>>
File: file.png (1 MB, 1024x770) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 1024x770
>>68238596
Stephen Cook
>>
>>68238593
>tfw you will never experience the golden age of au/sp/ again

>tfw this post WILL trigger that ONE Kiwi who loses his mind when someone mentions the old days, because he wasn't there to experience it
>>
File: file.png (425 KB, 759x422) Image search: [Google]
file.png
425 KB, 759x422
>>68238645
He's also based /G&M/
>>
>>68238654
>GM

spotted the twink
>>
File: rosalie-birch.jpg (62 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
rosalie-birch.jpg
62 KB, 600x800
>>68238633
Rosalie Birch
>>
>>68238706
the fuck's wrong with her eyes?
I could tell something was up from just the thumbnail
>>
File: silly monkey.jpg (102 KB, 986x860) Image search: [Google]
silly monkey.jpg
102 KB, 986x860
>>
/nrl/ on struggling irrelevant ""poomunity"" watch

>>68238677
>>
>>68238718
It's tough to find attractive female cricketers. Making this XI is gonna be tricky. The men are better looking Tbh
>>
File: file.png (329 KB, 668x508) Image search: [Google]
file.png
329 KB, 668x508
>>
>>68238742
I think it's because in England and Australia (where the handsome cricketers are), cricket is a sport for normie men.

Women who decide to take sport seriously enough to make it to an international level are almost never normie, and thus, far less attractive in general.
>>
Just got a $500 check from the Economic Society of Australia lads
>>
>>68238769
Aimee Watkins
>Holly ranked 5-6 in most lists
>Ellyse ranked 1

shit lists
>>
>>68238769
This desu. Only dykes and awkward lanklet girls play cricket.
>>
>>68238844
not the English ones
>>
Daily reminder that zerogoose has been on /tv/ shitting on the Warcraft movie for the past week, and if you browse /tv/ and can't recognize his posts you should kys
>>
>>68238908
>zerogoose
>shitting on Warcraft
nice try newfriend
>>
>>68238960
the movie destroyed his precious canon, freshcunt
>>
File: 1409684396665.jpg (88 KB, 724x720) Image search: [Google]
1409684396665.jpg
88 KB, 724x720
>>68237680
>>
>>68238908
>>68238970
kys fatgoose you irrelevant cocksucker

no one cares about you anymore
>>
>>68238970
Nah it's just really fucking bad and I get angry seeing the mindless Blizzdrones defending the shit out of it because they get LE EPIC REFERENCES XDXD
>>
Reminder to not recognise Israel as a country
>>
>>68239157
not goose
>>
>>68239251
t. rasheed al-melbourni
>>
>>68239157
>movie is perfectly fine
>let me parrot the critics
wew
lad
>>
Execute all New Zealanders.
>>
Loose as fuck for candymans 18th soooo fucked!!' get resafy zak loose noght ahead yeooww #cruisers#drinks # yoloswaq #toofucked
>>
Is Cock the captain of the autistic XI?
>>
Fat Trump Goy UnLtd. is increasing in confidence lads

what do we do about this menace?
>>
>>68239727
>menace
You only see him as a menace because he takes attention away from you.
Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>68239843
This.

THG runs /cric/
>>
Fugging colonials ruining muh /cric/
>>
when did ankush's post quality drop so much lads?
>>
File: file.png (603 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
file.png
603 KB, 768x768
lads I've exposed the identity of one of the poolanders on cric
>>
>>68239883
The day I started posting tbẖ
>>
I think england are going to lose this, >we are terrible in dead rubber games and will more than likely get rolled over by shit lanka. see- ashes 2013, 2015, south africa away 2015
>>
I'm unironically quite enjoying trump hat guy's new postings, even if he does it a bit much

Ankush has gone from irritating to unbearable very quickly though.
>>
>>68240127
tbqh if it weren't for the injuries I'd agree, especially given Sri Lanka's history at Lords

on that note, are any of their bowlers back?
>>
>>68240127
England in dead rubbers

>go in being all "we still want to win"
>get into a mildly bad position
>instantly give up

The problem with this is that Shit Lanka have to get them into a bad position. Do we think that is likely?
>>
File: IN LESS THAN 12 HOURS.png (83 KB, 246x253) Image search: [Google]
IN LESS THAN 12 HOURS.png
83 KB, 246x253
lads what's the name of this video again

going to make some webms of it
>>
>>68240166
dtdc shipping company or something

It was on their fb
>>
never mind, danny shared it on facebook
>>
The only way this will be an actual game is if Sri Lanka bat first, right?
>>
File: 1.webm (192 KB, 436x529) Image search: [Google]
1.webm
192 KB, 436x529
>>
File: 2.webm (93 KB, 252x231) Image search: [Google]
2.webm
93 KB, 252x231
>>
File: 3.webm (365 KB, 652x524) Image search: [Google]
3.webm
365 KB, 652x524
>>
File: 4.webm (479 KB, 475x524) Image search: [Google]
4.webm
479 KB, 475x524
>>
File: 5.webm (854 KB, 475x524) Image search: [Google]
5.webm
854 KB, 475x524
>>
>>68240235
>>68240239
kek
>>
>>68240143
I'm sorry
>>
File: 6.webm (354 KB, 988x524) Image search: [Google]
6.webm
354 KB, 988x524
>>
File: 7.webm (574 KB, 766x524) Image search: [Google]
7.webm
574 KB, 766x524
>>
>>68240161
they scored 400 in their last innings, and lord's test wickets are usually among the flattest in the country. if they put up a good score I can see us just folding desu
>>68240144
don't think so desu, a couple of them where already flown home
>>
File: 8.webm (278 KB, 607x433) Image search: [Google]
8.webm
278 KB, 607x433
>>
Starting to fall for the Sydney grade cricket is the equivalent of county D2 meme
>>
File: 9.webm (439 KB, 342x296) Image search: [Google]
9.webm
439 KB, 342x296
>>
File: 10.webm (228 KB, 449x523) Image search: [Google]
10.webm
228 KB, 449x523
>>
File: 11.webm (81 KB, 273x185) Image search: [Google]
11.webm
81 KB, 273x185
>>
File: 12.webm (344 KB, 585x527) Image search: [Google]
12.webm
344 KB, 585x527
>>
File: 13.webm (153 KB, 671x517) Image search: [Google]
13.webm
153 KB, 671x517
>>
Can anyone tell me how my posting quality has decreased?

>>68240360
Loving the webms m8
>>
>>68240375
you used to post about cricket, now you just spout the most pathetic 9gag-tier "memes"

your memespouting isnt even creative like AMS, its just juvenile and pathetic
>>
>>68240405
Ok lad, I'll start posting about cricket again, just for (you)
>>
>>68240375
You need a break from /cric/, mate.
>>
>shitposting in Ramadan
>>
Alex Fails Ltd.
>>
dead poomunity
>>
And just like that, we have witnessed the end of a man's dream.
>>
Anyone got a sky sports 2 HD stream?
>>
>3(three) Test home series against Shit Lanka
>Poot's average hasn't gone up at all
what a shitcunt

>inb4 he scores 300*
>>
we back boi
>>
conversation rate 100:50

GOATven GODth :
>14:16

Poot Ltd:
>9:20

And that includes the years of Stove 1.0 where he was a memeswinger batting @ 7/8

Smith>Poot
>>
Just took down 4chan lads
>>
>>68240598
Root is trash Tbh
>>
>poe jewt
>>
Fuck me lads, I liked Compton

Hopefully there's a second innings he gets to play
>>
>>68240619
I agree

>failing to statpad against Shit Lanka at home
Cock Ltd
Poot Ltd
Strokes Ltd

literally Moeen got runs against these guys
>>
>fatshit tier reviews in the last two games
>then pull out that

A broken clock is right twice a day I guess
>>
File: 1463756403536.png (45 KB, 320x400) Image search: [Google]
1463756403536.png
45 KB, 320x400
>>
>>68240536
anyone?
>>
File: straffo kino.png (17 KB, 622x233) Image search: [Google]
straffo kino.png
17 KB, 622x233
How can one man be so elite
>>
>>68240660
Foxtel Play m8
>>
>>68240660
lad ask reddit for streams, its the one thing reddit is actually good for
>>
>>68240631
England isn't full of Matthew Hayden's happy to hit Zimbabwe for 300+ runs, >we know there's no glory in that, >we're saving the big scores for Poostralia.
>>
>>68240669
All the HD streams on reddit are not working.
>>
>>68240683
Reminder that Zimbabwean side was literally better than this Sri Lankan side
>>
just letting you guys know that although you don't me that well my all-round knowledge of test match cricket is greater than anybody elsehere. i literally know every series result of the last 15 years off by heart, and can you tell stuff about any player who has played, also my knowledge of the intricacies and skill sets of this sport is 2nd to none. most of the other english fans here are especially clueless and casual and only know about le ashes
>>
>>68240683
>>we're saving the big scores for Poostralia
>last time England toured Australia, the top scorer (KP) averaged 27(twenty seven)

>>68240688
ask in the gamethread, someone always has an acestream
>>
>>68240704
Thank you for being here my Muslim friend
>>
>>68240707
Revenge raping incoming.
>>
>>68240704
who is this man
>>
File: gitgud.jpg (115 KB, 634x769) Image search: [Google]
gitgud.jpg
115 KB, 634x769
>>68238371
>>68238238
>no steven cook

this is just what i'm TALKIGN ABOUT>>68240704

you casuals need to git gud
>>
>>68240704
proxy off, daniel

and i know how to catch you out, ill just ask you about cricket i KNOW you didn't watch

who was the Australian batsman dismissed by the same combination of fielder and bowler in every single innings of a Test series against New Zealand? bonus points if you can name the bowler and fielder
>>
>>68240727
Brad Hodge

0/10 ezy mode try again
>>
>>68240727
get off the internet and start losing some weight, Brad you fat fuck
>>
>>68238645
>>68240736
>>
>>68240704
Based

All you need is a name and a gimmick and you're straight to #1 on the poosonality ranking (not hard tbf >>68237670)
>>
>>68240746
I wasn't asking you daniel
>>68240754
I wasn't asking you krazykuck
>>
>>68240375
You are here way too often and have nothing to say apart from expanding cricket in Associate countries. All you do these days is memespout. We don't need another FauxMs.

Seriously all shitposting aside, you need some time of from this place. I know for a fact you're about 18, and that's pretty much the worst time to get addicted to 4chan. Go out have fun, make mistakes, be young. Don't waste your best years here.
>>
>>68240727
i suspected brad hodge

then i checked before posting and saw that it was indeed brad hodge
>>
>>68240770
based daniel
>>
File: file.png (15 KB, 629x427) Image search: [Google]
file.png
15 KB, 629x427
>>68240746
>>
>Compton

Seriously how do you fuck up this hard so often? Golden opportunity to cement his place, and he just fucks himself over.
>>
>>68240772
>i checked before posting

Casual, that is legitimately one of the fucking easiest skylines to get

Try this one on for size
>>
>>
File: file.png (17 KB, 638x431) Image search: [Google]
file.png
17 KB, 638x431
>>
>>68240796
Marcus North?
>>
>>68240803
Haddin
>>68240796
Marcus North or Eoin Morgan?
>>68240790
Richardson?
>>
>>68240790
>>68240796
>>68240803
god this is dull

new game please
>>
File: file.png (17 KB, 653x423) Image search: [Google]
file.png
17 KB, 653x423
>>
cool dodgy drs on that root lbw btw
>>
>>68240826
kys this is fun you're just not autistic enough
>>
File: file.png (57 KB, 581x294) Image search: [Google]
file.png
57 KB, 581x294
kek
>>
>>68240850
Steve Smith in England
>>
>>68240859
KEK
>>
>>68240850
New Zealand batsmen in World Cup finals
>>
>>68240727
>>68240787
>>68240790
>>68240796
>>68240803
>>68240836
>>68240850
These are all diagrams
>>
>>68240850
ian bell when the pressure's on
>>
>>68240850
Australia at Trent Bridge
>>
>>68240707
>ask in the gamethread, someone always has an acestream
All the acestreams are dead mate
>>
>>68240850
Chris Martin
>>68240861
>setting yourself for your own joke
>being so casual that you don't know Smith's high score was in England
>>
>>68240787
Stumped on this one so far, feel like the 2002 debut should be a giveaway but not coming to me

Here's an easy meme
>>
>>68240893
underrated
>>
>>68240902
ill give you a clue

all of these

>>68240787
>>68240803
>>68240836

are wicketkeepers

you already got Haddin
>>
>>68240668
Australian customers only, dummy
>>
File: file.png (20 KB, 636x431) Image search: [Google]
file.png
20 KB, 636x431
time to separate the casuals from the people who know a thing about cricket
>>
>>68240944
Keith Stackpole
>>
im only posting wicketkeepers btw, thats the clue
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 81

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.