[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally what's next for her club career
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 222621.jpg (34 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
222621.jpg
34 KB, 400x500
She already achieved it all in one season at 20

I guess she can always look forward to internacional football, WWC and Olympics will be a challenge specially when other good players play for stacked national teams like Germany, USA and France
They did have a pretty good generation in the late 90s and early 00s...
>tfw we're still 3 years away from the next WWC
>>
File: BfHHbQKCQAEjipO.jpg (33 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
BfHHbQKCQAEjipO.jpg
33 KB, 480x640
>Noway
>>
>>68226966
>>68226976
literally who
>>
File: Ada Hegerberg.jpg (58 KB, 616x370) Image search: [Google]
Ada Hegerberg.jpg
58 KB, 616x370
>>68226966
>>
>>68226966
t. Bananinho
>>
Beste nasjonen i verden, heia Norge!(sorry for bad english)
>>
The US womens league is literally the only women sports league in the world with any sizable following. I wonder why all the good female players from around the world never play in the USWSL (or something like that).
>>
Beat Mexico u-15 with their hands tied at the battle of the sexes world cup.
>>
>>68227736
Mainly has to do with the fact that most of the top teams in Europe are required to have female teams by their cunt's FA in order to comply with legal standards regarding workplace discrimination. Sure, unlike the NWSL these teams get virtually no attendance and support and play on the youth training pitches, but most teams throw a little bit of money towards it and most of the girls get paid enough to live off of which is what really counts for most of them.
>>
>>68227736
Who else plays there but americans ? Euros probably pay more, Rapinoe used to play for Lyon if I'm not mistaken
Champions League is probably the most prestigious club tournament too
>>
>>68226966
>>68226997
only bbc can please this cutie
>>
>>68227817

>required

nope, try again, sissy boy
>>
>>68227817
what a bs
they are not required to have woman teams, but as most of the clubs are real sports clubs (and not some sports franchise) they also have woman teams, among many other branches
>>
>>68227817
There is a fairly well-established women's /bundes/. And just like the men's version it's full of Austrian meme players.
>>
>>68226966

Who is that jism prison?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.