[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Euro 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 310x163) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 310x163
Euro 2016 will be a great euro with good football.

Reason being, that shitty swampland will not be part.

That shitty swampland that would have dragged down the level of football.

Due to their team of rampant amatures.
>>
>when a dutch tries to be german just for this competition and over-drinks and starts slurring so it almost sounds like some weird german dialect
>>
>>68226003

In short I have my own country.

> we suck at everything
> we are too small
> we are incapable of anthing
> the list goes on...
>>
It will be shit and I hope a terrorist attack kills hundreds of people. I hate seeing people happy, fuck them. Hope everyone dies. Life is shit
>>
>>68226052
fuck you pepe
>>
Poland will win
>>
will there be generals for the EURO?
>>
>>68226003
Holland ist die geilste Stadt der Welt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drFsXLChrWc
>>
>>68226003
Germany champions
Messi best player of tourney award
>>
>support holland every tournament because my country never qualifies
>my country never qualifies putting my loyalties into question
>Holland implodes and goes Steve Mcclaren tier dogshit
>>
>>68226559
general chaos and massacres hopefully
>>
>>68226052
i hope a terrorist gets on the field and kills a star player for maximum drama desu.
>>
Germany, France, Spain and Portugal semis

My heart says Germany will win it but my cold brain thinks it will probably not.
>>
>>68226692
stop being a reddit edgelord
>>
>>68226721
no way we're getting that far, we're going out in the group stages.

Austria will make it to the final, desu
Legit dark horses
>>
>>68226732
joke's on you, I posted that on reddit two weeks ago and got 400 downvotes before I was permanently banned

I wish I could be permanently banned from life too
>>
some shit team is gonna make the semi finals based on luck and refball. and ppl are going to pretend they are actually good. hope its us
>>
>>68226764
You're a faggot
>>
>>68226764
You can ban yourself from life with a rope.
>>
>>68226814
>yfw that team is England
>>
>>68226028
> will be under water soon
>>
> It's the selfhating dutch again

fucking get a trip so we can filter you or kill yourself
>>
>>68226876
jamie 'walk on jap' vardy diving to get a penalty + scoring it to send the french nigger armada packing would actually be best case scenario imHo
>>
>>68226003
Well you wont have to feel the pain of being eliminated during group play after having hyped yourself to the max prior to the tournament for fucking months

I'm so god damn hyped its crazy, and I know we will get our arses beat by Ireland or draw at best. And thats our first game, and after that loss we all know our tournament is over
>>
>>68226721
Italy is shit, France and Spain are pretty meh , everyone else is meme-tier

You guys got this desu
>>
Post your Starting 11 for the 1st match lads.
>>
Which player is most likely to have a massive chimpout and disgrace himself forever?
>>
File: pepe.jpg (24 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
24 KB, 499x499
>>68227975
But he already is a big disgrace forever
>>
Say a terrorist attack kills Ronaldo, you think Europe will finally step up against muslims? Will people around the world finally condemn islam as the most popular player is taken out.
>>
>>68226559
general chaos and massacres hopefully
>>
>>68229059
there will be a lot of 'je suis ronaldo' twitter posts
>>
>>68227754
>>68226721
>they think Wales won't reach the semis
>>
I had a dream about France-Romania. I think there was either a draw or Romania managed to win. Either way something surprising.
>>
>>68229237

Romania is utter shit
>>
>>68229237
putting all my money on Romania t b h. Polish intellectual dreaming about a Romanian win must mean something
>>
>>68229332
I only know that I was dreaming about the game (also about Satan standing in my doorway but that happened later) I'm only like 80% certain it was about Romania winning. Go for it and bet all you can. I will be your Paul this year.
>>
>>68229287
romania should get a new flag and stop biting ours.
>>
>>68229159
je TSU ronaldo
>>
>>68229237
>>68229391
i had a dream about this game too and i think there was a terrorist attack somewhere in this dream
>>
>>68229391
are you saying you made a deal with satan for Romania to win
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.