[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I just end it all?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Help.png (526 KB, 1248x1011) Image search: [Google]
Help.png
526 KB, 1248x1011
Should I just end it all?
>>
>>68224358
bump
>>
>>68224358
what happened
>>
>>68224358
What does your heart tell you?
>>
why do you have corn on your head
>>
>>68225043
this
>>
Nigga recruiting has been going well and the offensive line is going to be elite in 2 years
You could probably run your fatass behind that line for 1000 yds
And POB will get swole as fuck and throw dragons with minutes of time behind the line
It's a shame that westerkamp will miss all that though, he is my favorite player since Lavonte David
But go ahead and kill yourself for lack of faith
>>
>those years when Nebraska vs Kansas State was the hottest shit in college football
>>
File: 107376910_display_image.jpg (48 KB, 350x180) Image search: [Google]
107376910_display_image.jpg
48 KB, 350x180
>>68225043
>>
>>68225093

you could type this in 2006 and delusional fags would believe you

face it, nebraska is over
>>
>>68225122
That was under Callahan
And desu I had zero faith in that nfl reject since day one and was elated the second we fired that hack
Le 9-3 man was a step in the right direction but he was never going to win the B1G
Reilly has a chance to albeit slim as of right now
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.