[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do Muslim athletes fast during Ramadan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: received_10154139896953827.jpg (155 KB, 1763x1649) Image search: [Google]
received_10154139896953827.jpg
155 KB, 1763x1649
Do Muslim athletes fast during Ramadan?
>>
>>
>>
>>68221688
>>68221680
So no?
>>
allegedly, I remember mou taking shit because he said smething like I respect his religion but is unacceptable at this level, I don't think people would risk their careers for a meme deity
>>
>>68222211
>Muntari had some problems related to Ramadan, perhaps with this heat it’s not good for him to be doing this [fasting]. Ramadan has not arrived at the ideal moment for a player to play a football match.

Not that bad. He's right anyway, can't be good for your body.
>>
maybe thats why lebron is playing so weak?
>>
>>68222296
God willing
>>
>>68221641
Fuck Islam
>>
>>68225923
Are you a hindu?
>>
They can skip it but have to make it up later in the year otherwise Allah will punish them.

Not memeing btw.
>>
File: Nav_151JA_01.jpg (541 KB, 788x686) Image search: [Google]
Nav_151JA_01.jpg
541 KB, 788x686
>>68225951
Even better
>>
Hakeem olajuwan used to
>>
Dream rekt some of the GOAT centers while fasting
>>
>>68221641

I know Ozil and manhug "athletes" fast during ramadan.
I don't think it's that big a deal for athletes though. As long as they start Ramadan early to accustom their body to the change in schedule it shouldn't be that hard to get the proper nutrition needed to compete at the highest level.
>>
>>68226170
>I know Ozil and manhug "athletes" fast

the opposite is true

Before the 2014 world cup game against algeria there was this huge buzz in german media about a possible weakening of the algerian team, because they wanted to fast. Özil and all the other muslim players admitted that they do not fast.
>>
>>68226170
Benzema too.
>>
Is Steph Curry a brother?
>>
If they do, the French national team is fucked for the Euros
>>
>>68226482
Probably
>>
>>68225955
No, some fake God won't punish them
>>
You don't have to fast during Ramadan if your occupation doesn't really allow it or if you're sick or whatever

When my bro was in Afghanistan he didn't fast because it would have greatly hindered his ability to be a good soldier
>>
>>68221641
What's Ramadan?
>>
>>68226077

Based Sikhs
>>
>>68229281

Some penance thing like Lent for Muslims where they don't eat or drink during the daylight for a month.
>>
>>68221641
Steph Curry is christian.

ISIS Symbol?
>>
Hakeem posted careers bests during ramadan. GOAT
>>
>>68229442
For what purpose?
>>
>>68229712
To lose weight for jihad
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.