[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GS vs. CLE Game 3 PREGAME TRHEAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: let's get ready to rumble.png (378 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
let's get ready to rumble.png
378 KB, 800x450
Who do you think will be the starters for CLE? Who wins? Discuss.
>>
if cleveland starts Delly/JR/RJ/LeBron/Frye they will win

if not they will lose
>>
>>68220749
I don't think they should start JR. As the starting SG he's done an awful job.
>>
BREAKING: Kevin Love will not play in Game 3
>>
>>68220856
He didn't contribute much, but now that he out for tonight CLE won't win
>>
>>68220925
What makes you think that?
>>
>>68220730
Cavs fan here. Cavs get swept.
>>
Either RJ starts and they go small ball or they get Mozgov and move TT to PF.
>>
>>68220925
to be honest DA LAND performs better without him, its probably a blessing in the skies for cleveland
>>
>>68220749
Delly mozgov, Rj, lebron, fuckin i donno. James Jones
>>
their best lineup has frye in it but that's kinda contingent on having a rotation and without love they have no bench.

mozgov hasn't been the same player since he fucked up his knee. he hurts their team more than helps. last years mozgov would be a starter all season and in the playoffs. the cavs have no size without him and it kills them against a few teams like warriors.
>>
>>68223366
Jeez this just keeps getting worse and worse...
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 500x547) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 500x547
>>68225240
>D-don't worry guys. L-love wasn't that important to o-our r-r-roster anyways...
>>
How the fuck are the Cavs gonna do this. Sure Lebron can go hero-ball but Kyrie is shit at defending. Love is out. We have fucking Fryer, JR, and probably have to whip out Mosgov who isn't his 2015 self. JR (who's our starter is playing like shit) and on top of that Lebron hasn't been aggressive this whole series so far. Final Score: GS 112 - CLE 92
>>
File: 1464408777653.png (58 KB, 576x561) Image search: [Google]
1464408777653.png
58 KB, 576x561
>>68221565
This. Even if Cavs play well referees will find a way to help GSW like they have all year.
>>
>>68220730
I think it's GSW by 20 plus again.
This team is finished. They need to rely on no names like deli god (my guy) and mozgov to have a chance. It'll take GSW shooting themselves in the foot to win tonight.
>>
File: JUST FUCK MY STARTERS UP MAN.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
JUST FUCK MY STARTERS UP MAN.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
>Jefferson is filling in for Love tonight.
>>
>>68225544
How In the fuck can refs carry a team that's beating you by +20 points? I mean are you that delusional or can the refs magically make your offense and defense better? Maybe the cavs aren't as good as the Warriors?
>>
>>68225806
/sp/ has always been delusional
>>
gm lebron will have to do some trades if they get sweeped
>>
>>68225806
>>68225862
>No refball for Warriors

Not even talking about the Finals though all the "turnovers", Green flopping, shit ton of non calls at the rim, etc. are definitely prime refballing and examples of plays that hurt a team. Warriors have been babbied all year, the only delusion is acting like it doesn't exist.
>>
As much as I want this series to be good, it won't be. GS wins tonight by 20+
>>
>>68225498
Just based on win margins, this could actually shape to be one of the worst Finals ever if this happened.
>>
Why is it that whenever I tell Cavs fans that GS is BTFO of them, they always make up some shitty excuse. I just don't get their delusion.
>>
I'd be shocked if warriors won tonight
>>
>>68226260
Why would you be?
>>
>>68226257
Lebron even got E X S P O S E D for travelling last game! Now that's a site to see.
>>
>>68226276
>Cleveland at home in a do or die situation
>Never lost at home
>Vegas is backing them
>Warriors have lost every game 3 in the playoffs so far

I just can't see a sweep happening
>>
>>68226334
>cleveland has never lost at home
this isn't remotely true

But you're right, they'll pick up at least 1 at some point in the series.
>>
>>68226353
In obviously talking about in the playoffs
>>
>>68226260
No it's over lad. Weather channel will be more exciting then this shit show.
>>
>>68226334
But the Dubs have beaten Cleveland in the past 7 meetings if i'm correct. And to people saying that the meetings between GS and CLE aren't important. Bullshit. If you want to assert your dominance and confidence against a better team in the playoffs, you have to beat them at least once in the regular season.
>>
Dubs win tonight by 7
>>
>>68226457
Welp looks like it's gonna happen
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 236x177) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 236x177
>Warriors soon to be back to back champs
>Hillary soon to be president
This is the greatest year ever
>>
CLE wins tonight in a close one
GS wins game five by 4-7
GS BTFO Cavs in game 5 for all the memes

Book it.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.