[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he good /sp/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160608_142623.jpg (677 KB, 1510x2048) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160608_142623.jpg
677 KB, 1510x2048
Is he good /sp/ ?
>>
Mangala-tier
>>
>>68218224
Martial signed last season m8
>>
Literailly who
>>
>>68218224
Welcome to United again Patrice.
>>
>>68218224
I think he'll Bailly United out once in awhile
>>
The Best
>>
>>68218224
WTF? They signed Anthony Martial again?
>>
Truly the Kolo Toure of our generation.
>>
>>68218438
They only paid half this time
>>
Just watched a few YouTube clips of him. He loves a challenge this lad, great position too, can play a bit as well, reminds me of Fosu-Mensah but bigger and more developed
>>
>>68218502
I think physically he's less of a specimen than Fosu Mensah, He seems to have a lot more top flight experience than Fosu Mensah though, He'll probably come in to the team ahead of him.
>>
>>68218224
The next black Vidic
>>
>>68218224
Fuck sake, Liverpool fan here with a great knowledge of Spain.

Bailly is potentially the best CB in the world, pretty disgusted at our club for not getting him first.
>>
The last next Theirry Bergkamp of yesterday's tomorrow
>>
>>68218528
Nice false flagging.
>>
The next theirry Henry defender edition 3
>>
>pay 50m for le talented black kid
the meme is getting stale
>>
>>68218584
B b b but the sun said he's the next jaap stam ma8
>>
>>68218584
Yeah, last season that meme scored 17 goals.
>>
>>68218603
wew really

seventeen
>>
>>68218603
Liverpool fan here, origi scored more la
>>
United fan, and I've always rated him desu
>>
>>68218621
>Scored more

Scouser math at work again
>>96
>>
>>68218659
Stats mean nothin la Origi scored way more, Liverpool fan here btw

la
>>
More like Bailly is black
>>
Can you smell
What
Divock
IS COOKING
>>
>>68218676
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>68218224
LeBron James switched to soccer?
>>
Yeah Lebron is pretty good.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Dj1IXuyCAg

>destroyed by Torres
>good
>>
I genuinely thought it was Martial, not even memeing.
>>
>black signing
>black background
Bravo manure photogs
>>
>>68218502
>>68218518
I'm in the dark as much as anyone else, but superficially this transfer looks promising and ticks the right boxes.
I like the fact that he's young but entering his prime. He's already performed consistently at a high level, so isn't too much of a developmental prospect, and if he manages to successfully slot into the squad then we're likely to enjoy numerous prime years before seeing any meaningful decline.

Based on the various vague reports I've seen of him, he's athletically gifted, and I think this plugs the chief concern we've had about Daley Blind, who has all the technical ability but also question marks hovering over him given his height and speed. On a separate note, I do hope that Mourinho finds some role for Blind, who I think has been the unsung hero of the United squad for the past two years.

I'd be careful of judging a single player by the overall quality of the defence, but I think it's promising that Bailly was a significant part of the fourth best defence in La Liga. When you think of a player like John Stones, it feels like a red flag that he's been central to an Everton side that hasn't been able to keep goals out. Bailly doesn't have this concern.

30 million pounds is probably my chief concern. I don't know if Bailly is the calibre of player to justify a fee like that, and in terms of opportunity costs I wish we were a bit more savvy when it comes to finding value in the market. Then again, we're up against a City side who have poured significantly more money into the centre-back position but haven't seen any real return on that investment. The way the league is going, it seems like talent evaluation for centre-backs is really difficult.

Overall, promising news I think. I hope we continue our trend of finding players who aren't already past their best years. We need to keep this squad sustainable.
>>
Fuck sake, City fan here with a great knowledge of Spain.

Bailly is potentially the best CB in the world, pretty disgusted at our club for not getting him first.
>>
>>68218297
this
>>
Fuck sake, Chelsea fan here with a great knowledge of Spain.

>>
>>68218751
100% agree with everything you just said, £30m might be too much but he has been ever present in a pretty good villarreal defence this season. Its a far better deal than if we were to go after john stones who for me is slightly overrated (probably because he is english) and the fee everton have slapped on him is absolutely ludicrous after the season he and the rest of the everton defence has had, also a john stones deal would probably be one of the saga's of the window and might never be completed, as chelsea saw last summer. I agree also with what you said about blind, i think he is a fantastic player who doesn't always recieve the spotlight he deserves but he definitely deserves to start next season.
>>
>>68218751
>>68218771
>stealing memes from the au/sp/ shitposting autists
>>
>>68218224
nigga
>>
Is he better than Javi Martinez?
>>
>>68218751
30 million pounds is nothing considering the new PL deal, you'll see English clubs splashing out 30-40 million per squad player. And close to 60-70 for a star player.
>>
>>68218828
Liverpool fan here, although it's hard for me to admit it, yes, bailly is better than javi martinez.

Javi's been a rock for us all season but he's no bailly la
>>
>>68218734
kek i had to open the thumbnail to see that he wans't martial
>>
File: memphis-depay.jpg (28 KB, 599x423) Image search: [Google]
memphis-depay.jpg
28 KB, 599x423
I'm in the dark as much as anyone else, but superficially this transfer looks promising and ticks the right boxes.
I like the fact that he's young but entering his prime. He's already performed consistently at a high level, so isn't too much of a developmental prospect, and if he manages to successfully slot into the squad then we're likely to enjoy numerous prime years before seeing any meaningful decline.

Based on the various vague reports I've seen of him, he's athletically gifted, and I think this plugs the chief concern we've had about Ashley Young, who has all the speed but also question marks hovering over him given his height and technical ability. On a separate note, I do hope that Van Gaal finds some role for Young, who I think has been the unsung hero of the United squad for the past two years.

I'd be careful of judging a single player by the overall quality of the attack, but I think it's promising that Depay was a significant part of the fourth best offence in Eredivisie. When you think of a player like Pedro, it feels like a red flag that he's been central to an Chelsea side that hasn't been able to keep put goals in. Depay doesn't have this concern.

27 million pounds is probably my chief concern. I don't know if Depay is the calibre of player to justify a fee like that, and in terms of opportunity costs I wish we were a bit more savvy when it comes to finding value in the market. Then again, we're up against a City side who have poured significantly more money into the centre-back position but haven't seen any real return on that investment. The way the league is going, it seems like talent evaluation for centre-backs is really difficult.

Overall, promising news I think. I hope we continue our trend of finding players who aren't already past their best years. We need to keep this squad sustainable.
>>
>£30 million

Just inflate my shit up
>>
Lukaku signed for United?
>>
I'm a young talent scout for Barca and I can confirm this is a great signing
>>
https://youtu.be/wlOc1W9HdFo?t=2m14s

Defender number 24, the next Liliam Thuram
>>
5 times la
>>
Never heard of him but hes fast, energetic and strong. Just what United need. During all the spanish matches Ive watched this season (none whatsoever), everytime I seen him I knew he'd be taking a step up to the big leagues
>>
Good, but 30Mil pounds is madness.
>>
>>68218967
For U
>>
[–]tiger1296Masturbinho 3 points an hour ago
After some intense researching youtube I conclude that he is great and with Smalldini we will have the best defence in the league.
permalinkembed
>>
>>68218917
Barca? You mean that team whose youth academy hasnt produced a starter in over a decade?
>>
>>68218990
Their youth academy produced Luis Suarez who burst into the first team a couple seasons ago and is now the best number 9 on the planet
>>
>>68218768
>Chelsea fan
>Doesn't think Zouma is potentially best CB in the world
Get fucked cunt
>>
great thread
>>
name one good centre back who has transferred for a huge fee.
>>
Is our goal to make our team 100% niggers?

We look like the France national team.
>>
>>68219292
all United "fans" are niggers lad, just accept it
>>
>>68219281
rio ferdinand
30 million was alot back then
>>
>another expensive as fuck m-muh potential

Can we please stop buying potentially good players and actually buy some players that are on top level right now? Also, can we please stop buying black people? Enough.
>>
>>68219334
savage
>>
>>68219281
Ferdinand, Ricardo Carvalho, Thiago Silva, Marquinhos
>>
Name one very good center-half from subsaharan Africa
>>
>>68219281
Mangala cost more, and he's not even good.

>>68219391
Lilian Thuram, and he has a girls name
>>
>>68219029
exactly my man
>>
>>68218890
Memphis is gonna have a good season next season, book it
>>
>>68218432
i love how this board has become so densely populated with newcunts and is devoid of any life that nobody even angrily replies to tripcunts anymore
>>
>>68219533
he is from guadeloupe retard
>>
>>68220702
Not giving them attention, like you just did, is the best you can do against them, you shitposting retard.
>>
@68220720
>>>reddit, newcunt.
>>
>>68220702
They dont need to reply cos they know im gonna be right just like im always right
>>
>>68220755
its not just you, most tripcunts here dont get replies now.

its not about ignoring you because we have been telling each other to ignore tripcunts for years and nobody ever listened. i just think nobody here really cares about other peoples posts, only their own. so of course, they arent going to care about tripcunts posts.
>>
>>68218890
>>68218751
kek
>>
Did United really sign Ibrahimovic? The two big United boys I know we're going in about it but I haven't seen it confirmed. I've only got back into footy this season after like 10 years out.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.