[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix the coasts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: height-map.jpg.cf.jpg (58 KB, 629x399) Image search: [Google]
height-map.jpg.cf.jpg
58 KB, 629x399
Why are men on the coasts so much shorter and weaker than real men in middle America?

Why do most athletes per capita come from middle America?
>>
Flyovers drink protein powder out of shaker bottles filled with breast milk from high test women

Coastcucks drink cum and shitty craft beers
>>
Can't do it

The betaness has pretty much ingrained itself into coast guys
>>
lol is this some kind of flyover uprising thread
>>
>>68212701

Coastlet detected.
>>
File: obesity005_0.png (65 KB, 860x460) Image search: [Google]
obesity005_0.png
65 KB, 860x460
>its this thread again

Obese cucks please leave
>>
File: klopp at villa.jpg (56 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
klopp at villa.jpg
56 KB, 960x720
>>68206290
>mfw 6'2
>mfw some 5'10 manlet in flyover country literally thinks he's taller than me because of some map
>>
>>68212730
being a flyover fag, it's literally impossible for you to insult me
>>
>>68212791
>coastcucks think 6'2 is tall
>>
>>68212809
Can't hear you down there Tiny Tim
>>
>>68212839
>flyovers think they aren't fat pieces of shit

Lol
>>
>>68212877
I said it's literally impossible for you to insult me, simply by being geographically superior
>>
>>68212897
Rather be fat than an effeminate manlet
>>
>>68212839
I don't, but I know its not mantlet tier and it's objectively taller than the 5'10 I cited in my post.
>>
>>68212938
Raise your voice a little, your coming in like a tiny mouse
>>
>>68212948
>6'2
>not a manlet

Maybe for a coastcuck
>>
too bad you're all stupid mouth breathing americans
>>
>>68212941
>I'd rather be obese with health problems

Of course you would, your flyover life is completely boring compared to the coast states. Might as well end it sooner eh?
>>
Here's an anecdote.

I'm from Southeastern Pennsylvania and moved to Arizona almost 2 years ago. I'm 6', about 190ish. Back home, I was normal height for a dude. Here, I'm considered tall and big.

My barber asked me why it is that every guy he's met from Pennsylvania is so big. I told him it was from all the milk we drink. That seemed to satisfy him

So tl;dr, it's because we drink milk
>>
Being 6'2 and 350 lbs does not make you enviable in any way, flyobeses
>>
>>68213059
Curious, what can you do that I cant?
>>
>>68213209
enjoy an array of world class art, music and cuisine literally every day. swim in an ocean.
>>
>>68213209
Not live a shit life in depressing shitholes
>>
File: 8912462186.jpg (15 KB, 240x288) Image search: [Google]
8912462186.jpg
15 KB, 240x288
>mfw a squarestate faggot spends literally half the day climbing a mountain to fetch water from the local well because his village does not have modern plumbing
>>
>>68213209
Go to a beach?
>>
>>68213209
Find women under 300 lbs.
>>
I don't know if there's any correlation. I noticed that the northeast seems to be mostly yellow and I thought it might be a race thing, but I have no idea what as to what might be the composition of the upper midwest.
>>
>>68213209
enjoy a skyline free of abandoned warehouses
>>
>>68213209
know the answer to this question without asking
>>
>>68213384
I live in Minnesota. More coastline here than the entire east coast combined or something
>>
>>68213274
What'd you do today?
>>
>>68213474
You've never been here it sounds like
>>
>>68213274
Pretty much all cities in flyover country have access to all this except the ocean part

Swimming in the ocean is pretty based, but it's not something you need to do more than like 4 times in your life
>>
literally no one lives off the coast except Abos, politicians and the CIA
>>
Tall on the coastcuck is 6'
Tall to a flyover is 6'5"

t. Well traveled
>>
Flyover fucking shits.
>>
Coastlets on suicide watch
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.