[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Uruguay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23
File: make urguay great again.png (3 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
make urguay great again.png
3 KB, 275x183
Based Uruguay
http://www.espnfc.us/copa-america/story/2887835/copa-america-in-united-states-was-a-mistake-uruguay-fa-chief
>"CONMEBOL made a mistake by holding a tournament of this scope, a cup with some of the oldest national teams in the world and in South American football here in the United States," the CONMEBOL executive committee and FIFA executive council member told Uruguay radio Sport 890. "Here, yesterday [Sunday] it became obvious to me that this tournament is pretty much put together with Mexico in mind."

>Valdez called the estimated 33 million Mexican Americans living in the United States "a big colony," and singled out the influence of Univision, who are the Copa America Spanish-language TV rights-holders.

BEANERS BTFO!
>>
AHAHAHAHA
>>
>>68201604
CHI
>>
this is obvious, it's a plastic lazy money-grab tournament
>>
>>68201628
CA
>>
>>68201554
without context, it sounds like he's laying into Mexico and the US, but its actually just raging butthurt over getting spanked by the mexilards
>>
Lol the butthurt is real
>>
>>68201767
He is unintentionally giving Trump an endorsement.
>>
>>68201604
>>68201628
>>68201792
CHI
>>
>>68201554

I don't get it. What is exactly the problem?
>>
Claro que es la verdad, así como Chile tenía ventaja en Chile, así como Argentina tendría ventaja en Argentina, así como Uruguay tendría ventaja en Uruguay.
Fíjate que la copa no se hizo en Estados Unidos por capricho de nadie eh, se votó en el interior de la CONMEBOL, poruqe les trae muchísimo dinero jugar en estados unidos que si se jugara en sudamérica. Pero de lo que habla este muerto, que la verdad son patadas de ahogado, es de un "montaje". El señor piensa todos son de su condición, en copa libertadores siempre han robado a México y es descarado, a Santos, a Pumas, a Chivas, a Cruz Azul. Las finales se juegan en Sudamérica donde la """picardía""" vale más que el deporte. No les gusta ver a México ganar y es la verdad, en las copa América donde dejaban a México llevar su equipo estrella terminó finalista 2 veces y 3ro otra, después se implementó la regla sub 23.

En México solemos ser iguales en la victoria y en la derrota, son muy analistas. En Uruguay ganan y se derriten gritando garra charrúa, pierden y se ponen a LLORAR sea la selección que sea, no se sabe perder.
>>
>>68201867
you are invading us.
>>
>>68201867
Mexico moneygrab because of CHIcanos in usa

rest of south america goes CHI and calls them out
>>
>>68201554
> "Here, yesterday [Sunday] it became obvious to me that this tournament is pretty much put together with Mexico in mind."

No shit, it's being held in the US but we're still calling it "Copa America".
>>
>>68201908
No, I'm not.

>>68201910
I still don't see the problem. Would they be mad if the tounament was held in Mexico?
>>
>>68201680
GO
>>
>>68201554

He's half right and half analannihilated.
>>
>>68201908
Were the Irish invading us in the 1870s?
>>
>>68201910
its funny because the CHI was invented by mexicans of /int/, chicanos are not mexicans
>>
Mad as fuck.
>>
>>68201985
>chicanos are not mexicans
>>
>>68201554
>"Here, yesterday [Sunday] it became obvious to me that this tournament is pretty much put together with Mexico in mind."
Super obvious if you just look at where Mexico plays, all in border states

I hope that the USSF at least got paid to rig this for Mexico and that they aren't just doing this FOR FREE
>>
>>68201984
yes.
>>
Fucking chicanos they deserve nothing else than death
>>
>>68202010
The US federation sucks Mexico's dick. We could have eliminated Mexico from the 2014 WC but Jurgen and the gang fucking played "for real" to get Mexico in the playoff. I hate Zusi so much.
>>
>>68202006
Well they're certainly not americans, but they're a scum worse than mexicans too. Trump needs to exterminate the lot of them, not send them back.
>>
>>68202006
Chicanolards doesnt even know the lyrics of our National anthem la
>>
>>68202131
>Well they're certainly not americans
They're mexican AND american.

Most definitely american.
>>
File: 1439578440807.jpg (91 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1439578440807.jpg
91 KB, 640x400
>>68201985
>chicanos are not mexicans
>>
>>68202131
chicanos are worse because they have been influenced by nog culture and american materialism. chicanos are the worst of everything imaginable bottled up.
>>
>>68201554
Why Uruguayans cry so much?
>>
Uruguay is ALWAYS asshurt everytime they lose. They never really accept a loss well
>>
>>68202246
>>68202249
chicanos on proxies.
>>
It's nice to see /int/ infected /sp/ with this CHI shit

ps: CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>>
File: 1465268315772.jpg (52 KB, 498x373) Image search: [Google]
1465268315772.jpg
52 KB, 498x373
United States FA paying off people to talk shit about the Copa after figuring out they are gonna get BTFO and not advance on home turf
>>
>>68202292
t. chicano
>>
>>68201628
LEL
>>
EEEEEEEEEEEN SUDAMERICA SJKASJKASJKAJS
NAAAADIEEEEEEEEE

NAADIEEEESNASKMNAKSJAKSJAKS NAAAADIEEEEEEE

HAAABLA DEEEE MEXICOOOOOO AJAJAJAJAJJ
>>
>>68201554

OH MY GOD HE FUCKING ROASTED THE ILLEGALS AND JEWNIVISION.

>Made with Mexico in mind
>>
in south america no one talks about mexico
>>
>>68202390
I watched a show on tyc sports and this guy had pic of Osorio up, why? I know you guys don't really think about Mexico though.
>>
>>68202390
Non-mexicunt latinos in America have it like hell. They get blamed for all the shit chicanos do while every latini based thing is solely suited and targeted to Chicanos only. The other latinos have had enough of the this mexican favoritism our media gives. A lot of latinos are for Trump because they hate Mexico and chicanos.
>>
>>68202427
>>68202415
I'm just mocking this guy, who can't stop spamming "In south america no one talks about mexico" in spanish >>68202334

You will see him in every Copa thread
>>
>>68202162
Yes we do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YOLB848v8Y
>>
Seriously though playing the wrong anthem is really fucking bush league
>>
Uragay indios are MAD
>>
AAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJA
IIIIIIIIIIIN SOUTHHHH AMEERICAAAAA

NOBODY SAJSKAJS NOOOOOB ODY
TAAALKS ABOUT MEEEXICO SJAKSJAKSJAKSJK
>>68202452
>>
>>68202390
Do you talk about the USA?
>>
>>68202477
>Indios

One of the least indio countries in Latin America
>>
>>68202518
CHI
>>
>>68202265
Why Uruguayans cry so much?
>>
>>68201984
Yes and they're still are.
>Boston’s 10,000 Undocumented Irish Wait For Immigration Reform

http://thinkprogress.org/immigration/2013/07/11/2284021/boston-undocumented-irish-immigrants/
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 753x724) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 753x724
If Mexico is so great, then why chicanos dont get the fuck back to that narco infested third world shithole instead of talking about LA RAZA in broken spanish?
>>
>>68202518
>>68202534
...CANUCK
>>
>>68195074
>>68195074
banter thread
>>
>>68202546
no son lo suficientemente inteligentes para ser clase media aca
>>
>>68202131
Why are they not American cletus?
Because they're not white?
>>
>>68202168
no, they're neither. they're a disowned people that are occupying land they don't deserve. it's like WWII-era jews, except we don't have a nazi regime yet, and "israel" doesn't want them back.
>>
>>68202427
this
>>
NOT MAD AT ALL, THE TOURNAMENT HAS JUST BEGUN

I'D STILL LIKE TO SEE A BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL THOUGH
>>
>>68202427
>They get blamed for all the shit chicanos do
Maybe because white Americans are too fucking retarded to know whos who?
>>
>>68202518
They sure looked indio to me when they played mexico.
>>
Mexico always plays like this when they go to South America though.
>>
>>68201554
wat a little bitch
>>
HAHAHHA Uruguay butthurt as fuck
>>
>>68202546

Because then our muslim in chief wouldn't be able to give them free monies for existing.
>>
>>68201554
>someone post a mexican news site's article about this
>someone says something like 'fuck those uruguayans they are the same shit as argentines'
>later discussion is just them shitting on us argentines
>>
>>68201554
Holy shit has there even been a case of ASSHURT this big in history? Fucking URGAY man, you fucking lost the first game of copa america. Stop crying bitch niggas, its not like you lost the WC final.
>>
>>68202607
Here you go "white friend".
>>
>>68202720
*posted
>>
>>68202579
>cletus
>misappropriating me as scum rather than affluential because you disagree
Found the real cletus. No, it's not because they're not white, but because they're scum who go against everything american on a point of principle, and take pride in being chaos-spreading filth-spewing shitlords.

There are people that are proper Mexican-Americans, who are proud of their heritage but have adapted to our society and culture as much as possible, want to speak english, and try to contribute to society however they can.

Chicanos are the opposite of that, and both Mexicans and Mexican-Americans are ashamed by them. Everyone hates them, for good reason. Chicanos are the worst people here. They might live in the USA against our will, but they will never be American.
>>
>>68201554
so they chimped out on the pitch and chimped out outside the pitch.

what difference does anything the sore loser said make? they still lost 3-1.

>muh old as fuck national team

jesus christ.
>>
>>68201767
He has a point to be fair, Uruguay were sent all over the US for their games while Mexico's are clustered together near Mexico. Fortunately nobody is taking this meme competition seriously.
>>
>>68202623
if they are waving a mexican flag then its safe to assume they are chicano sum.
>>
>>68201554
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: mexicunts.png (332 KB, 888x1940) Image search: [Google]
mexicunts.png
332 KB, 888x1940
>>
>>68201554
urucry
>>
>>68202799
oh, you mean like it happens on literally all world cups?
poor professional footballers, they have to travel
>>
>>68202720
>same accent
>same last names
>same ego (or even higher)
Sorry lad, if your ugly twin is getting roasted then people are bound to roast you too. Although Argentina is probably gonna win the cup whereas Uruguay is probably not gonna make it out of group stage.
>>
>>68202799
>Uruguay were sent all over the US for their games while Mexico's are clustered together near Mexico
Considering that Mexico is the only nation in this competition that borders America, that IS the only fair way to go about it.
>>
Why are u-r-gayans such sore losers? Every time they lose they throw a hissy fit and blame everyone but themselves.
>>
>>68202588
Calm down Trump, don't you have another whopper of a lie to tell everyone already? Starting to slow down, I need my fixing of four Pinocchios
>>
>>68202772
So your butthurt because some dont have the same beliefs as you do? Who the fuck are you to tell someone what they can't do or not do. Im glad those trump fags got REKT. Supporting someone who talks shit. TALK SHIT GET HIT. Also Mexican Americans not like blacks they do not care about sjw. If you talk shit they will respond. You just sound like a booty blasted white boy.
>>
Why is Uruguay so butthurt over this lose. Is thay country full of pussies that don't know how to lose.
>>
>>68202861
One is far harder than the other, it's a lefitimate complaint. It certainly wasn't random bad luck either, it was a calculated move for maximum shekels, again proving why this tournament is such a joke.

>>68202881
How is it fair lol?
>>
>>68201554
Uruguay sounds mad as fuck.

goodnight buds, can't wait to see the scores when i wake up
>>
>>68202810
Yeah because waving a mexican flag is bad. I dont here white Americans crying about italian or irish Americans waving their flags.
>>
wait this was the head of the Uruguayan FA, not just some media pundit? what a shame. I was hoping that this was going to be the launchpad to finally making sense and merging CONCACAF and CONMEBOL. now that the Copa America is a real tournament and not just a clone of the south american WCQ, they should go all the way and integrate fully. I don't know how much influence any individual FA has but if they start digging their heels in, a rational move seems unlikely.
>>
>>68202881
Giving them what are effectively home games for every match when they aren't a host country is actually not fair at all
>>
File: mexicunt2.png (61 KB, 720x1043) Image search: [Google]
mexicunt2.png
61 KB, 720x1043
>>68202853
>/
>>
>>68202867
we barely beat Honduras and CHIle, it's over for us

we need a team composed of people who play in the same country, having decent players playing abroad, not knowing each other will never let us win anything
>>
>>68202937

>he hasn't been to jersey

just nuke them
>>
I mean, duh. Did anybody think this was for the united states?
>>
>>68202853
They treat their central american bretheren worse than we treat them, they're hypocrites
inb4 >we-we-we're north american
Culturally you're the same as those central american countries, you're nothing like true north american Anglo countries aka USA and Canada
>>
>>68202947
Did you hear about the mother from Honduras who came to the usa with a zika baby? I dont blame them.
>>
>>68202952
this is a meme senpai. england have a team composed of everyone from one country and we havnt won shit for 9001 years.
>>
>>68202943

to be fair the head of the FA is a joke around here, he's only there because he's a pushover not because he is relevant in any way around here, before he was elected nobody had a fucking clue who that guy was
>>
Supporting based Tico Vacilón against the yankis.
>>
>>68202943
That will never happen because FIFA needs the US and Mexico to qualify for every World Cup for millions of $ shaped reasons
>>
>>68201628
>Yanki flag saying CHI to a Mexican flag

Oh, I'm laffin, also

CHI
>>
>>68203010
I will sick Chileans on you peruANO.
>>
>>68202917
>maximum shekels

and this is a surprise.. how?

so let's say that sure, it's really USA AND Mexico's home turf. now what?

a Copa America was NEVER played in Mexico as far as I know, only in South American countries. if Mexico ever became a permanent member of CONMEBOL, would they have a right to complain about how the tournament is hosted in let's say.. Colombia? since I don't know, Colombia is full of Colombians so of COURSE it's unfair right?

the Uruguayan guy sounds butthurt as fuck. and seeing how they reacted after the loss as well on the pitch and how other South Americans said "typical Uruguay", it sounds to me that Uruguay is a nation full of sore losers.

kind of like England.
>>
objectively, no memes, no bullshit, official fact backed up by science

uruguay >>>>>>>> mexico

in every way
>>
>>68202917
As I explained here >>68201868
Chile had advantage on 2015 the same way Argentina would have advantage if it was played in Argentina. What does that guy wants anyway? For the cup to be hosted in Uruguay so they have more chances to win?
Concacaf and CONMEBOL both AGREED to make the USA hosts of this tournament. Mexico has been stolen left and right in southamerica (Libertadores and Copa Am) and it's ridiculous they are complaining they have to travel some thousands of kilometers, what the fuck.

Even though, it has already been stated that if a CONCACAF team wins, the cup won't count for the record

That means Mexico willhave 0 Copa Americas even if they win this one and Uruguay will win their 16th if they get through.

Stop fucking complaining lol??
>>
>>68202943
Never going to happen you see how assravaged they are about this.
Now imagine if its on the world cup qualifiers there would be riots.
>>
>>68202917
>How is it fair lol?
First, stop talking like we're in a dial-up era AIM chatroom. If Canada were in this competition too (not that they deserve it but they're the only other example) then putting their games in Seattle, New Jersey, and Chicago would make more sense than places like Orlando both because of the regional presence and because their fans would have an easier time travelling to get to see their team. Same thing going on here with Mexico.

Since native fans of every other team has to fly here if they want to attend, and their nation doesn't have much regional presence in any of the host cities anyways, then those ones can just be distributed across however they can make it fit. If Cuba was playing, they should have games in Orlando and Houston, Puerto Rico would play a game in New York, but that isn't the case. So since there's no attachment to specific cities and the fans have to travel a lot anyways, distributing it makes sense.
>>
File: 1465334314200.png (29 KB, 527x589) Image search: [Google]
1465334314200.png
29 KB, 527x589
>>68202947
>>
>>68203016
more spots for this fictional CONMEBOL then, since CONCACAF loses its 3-4 spots.
>>
>>68203040
nadieeeeee haabalaaaaa deeee emxicooo SJAKSJKAJSAKJASK
>>
the worst part about the mexican infestation is if you have a hint of tan skin, you're immediately mexican in people's eyes. You can be from Panama, Costa Rica, Venezuela, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, everything is just mexican and you carry every bad connotation that a mexican has and there is nothing you can do about it

and in footballing terms, of course this entire tournament is made with mexico in mind.
because we don't give a shit about the sport but there are still 32 million mexicans in this country, that's more mexicans in the US than the entire population of every latin american country except Argentina, Brazil, and Colombia. It's truly a shit-eating plague and no one does anything about it.
>>
>>68203083
Chileans are truly the only civilized in latin america.
>>
>>68203107
mad
>>
>>68202947
That implies Mexicans aren't Indians kek
>>
>>68203016
>>68203058
I wonder if they could get around that by keeping the federations separate in name but still integrating most of their tournaments and such. CCL into the Copa Libertadores, Gold Cup into the Copa America, regularly playing each other in friendlies etc, but keeping the WCQ separate for FIFA reasons.

>>68203006
So whose pockets do they need to get into to make shit happen? Is it just like a couple dudes at the top of CONMEBOL and fuck all your countries' opinions, they do what CONMEBOL wants, or how does it work?
>>
>>68202853
>we and costa ricans
>going to chicanoland

you wish
>>
>>68203119
yaaa visteeee tu banderaaaaa??? ajajjaja
>>
>>68203040
they have the worst fanbase of all concacaf.

throw shit at the field in a level no other teams even comes close to.

they hound the hotels the players sleep at the day before the game.

bribe the fuck out of the refs with shit like gifts lavish hotels etc.

look at the last gold cup... they won on pure refball and after the game the fans interviewd acted like they were watching some amazing triumph of human spirit and not a rigged shit fest.

when USA plays in Costa rica and the anthem starts i stand in silence.

when Mejico plays here and that Indian rain dance comes on i make sure to tell them to eat a pile of shit.

lets get one thing straight.

other teams do sneaky shit like this too but those fuckers are class A scamming honorless fuckers!

EAT SHIT IF YOU DONT LIKE THE TRUTH PABLOS!
>>
>>68203110
these 32 million Mexicans

are they referring to Mexican Americans or illegals?
>>
>>68203083
i don't believe mexico is that low. the cartels fucking massacre people just walking into their neighborhoods.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_San_Fernando_massacre
>>
>>68203033
>and this is a surprise.. how?

Jesus I never said it was a surprise, I'm just saying it's a joke that Mexico got favoured like this when it isn't even in their country. No other fairly balanced tournament is done like this, we don't get all our games in Calais because France is hosting the Euros this year, it's random draw.

>>68203046
But it's not being hosted in Mexico, it's being hosted in America. Again, we don't get all our games at the Euros in the bits of France which are the easiest drive from England because we neighbour them, because the Euros is trying to be as legitimate a sports competition as possible.

>>68203063
Not going to respond fully to you, just read the other comments

I honestly can't believe Mexicans are so insecure about how shit their team is and so desperate for a win that they're trying to convince themselves rigging a tournament is somehow fair because they're NEXT to the hosting country.
>>
>>68203083
Dunno about others but Mexico's stats are likely underreported.
>>
@68203083
LOS MAPITAS AJAJSJASJAJSJASA
>>
>>68203134
where in Central or South America are you from?
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAJJJ >>68203134
>>
Guys I have met Mexicans from all walks of life, from the poor as fuck laborer that is working from Monday through Saturday 4am to 6pm to the Mexican that owns his own small business and is still sending $500 home to Mexico each month to take care of his extended family. They aren't bad people, they are just thought negatively because they still hold up the mexican flag, which is a pretty bad thing because this country prides itself on the US nationalism. I would honestly rather have Mexican catholic workers who still have family values and great food than some middle easterner who has fucked up values compared to the west and all he can do for a country is set up a kebab shop. I mean really, just think about it - it could be worse
>>
>>68203130
>>68203134
mad as hell
>>
File: 1463804852163.png (140 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1463804852163.png
140 KB, 256x256
>tfw mexi o is superioor to urugay
>>
>>68203110
Well white americans are too retarded to know which is which
>>
>>68203166
los angeles
>>
>>68202947
Mexico has only started enforcing the border because of US pressure idiot. Most of the illegals are only trying to go into the US anyway, although some do find work and stay in the south.
>>
>>68203143
again, I fail to see how this helps Mexico win in any way.

you sound like this pseudo home field advantage thing is a real thing.
>>
File: 1449473614318.gif (257 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1449473614318.gif
257 KB, 480x360
>>68203040
Last time we send an A team to this meme cup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6hiLuZNUpM
http://www.marcadores.com/futbol/internacional/copa-america/estadisticas-mexico-uruguay-8003833-8002919.html

4 Mex, 2 Draws and 2 Uruguay. One of which was against a C team of ours, because even the replacements were in Copa Oro, and the other was a sub 23 team for the same reason.

And historically
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anexo:Partidos_de_la_selecci%C3%B3n_de_f%C3%BAtbol_de_Uruguay

8 Mex, 7 draws and 5 Uruguay.

The only countries that can talk shit about us in SA are Brazil and you. And we have beaten Brazil is several finals in the las 2 decades.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DvbfvVjjog
>>
>>68203122

the last head of the FA was pretty respected and had quite a bit of power, so the big teams made him fall and put a literal puppet in his place
>>
>>68203211
/thread
>>
>>68203211
Sub-23 B team even. Idiots decided to bring prostitutes that time and got banned. That team could have actually put more of a fight.
>>
http://archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/text/CHI/

I'm so proud of you /sp/
>>
File: 1465331899069.png (315 KB, 2029x1326) Image search: [Google]
1465331899069.png
315 KB, 2029x1326
>>
>>68203204
Thead

They bitch and cry all the time about it and when mexico does it they get butthurt about it.
>>
>>68203211
Right now we are sending our C team. Stop complaining Uruguay.
>>
>>68203143
you've made way too big a deal of this. It shouldn't have had a genuine effect on the outcome.
>>
>>68203277
Right now we send our Z team.
>>
how can a mexican even show his face on /sp/?
not only are you hated by ever american by birth, but you are hated by every other footballing country for blatantly rigging everything. Do you not remember the last gold cup? it was absolutely abysmal and the reporters were even bad-mouthing mexico (they were even mexican reporters not wanting the cup because it was so rigged) and yet chicanos were elated and treating it as some act of god that they were winning miraculously. All your fans do is shit up stadiums, you shit up hotels, you heckle the opposing team from when they set foot in a hotel to when they leave the country, your fanbase is fucking subhuman and your federation is corrupt.
>>
>>68203210
>>68203282
The USA is huge, travel is across it is exhausting (part of why Europen superstars are frequently so poor in the MLS). That and the fans thing. Those are both definite advantages. The whole idea of sport is to start with a level playing field, you can argue that the advantage is small (delusional) but it's an advantage that they shouldn't have been granted even if you believe this.
>>
>>68203273
It's still fucking easy to break into Mexico still, much like how it was to break into the US pre-9/11
>>
>>68203320
>everything
>only last cup which was rigged by YOU because you want chicano welfare money
ftfy
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ >>68203320
>>
can someone power rank me the best 5 leagues in the americas?
>>
>>68203320
This.
>>
>>68203088
would it really be that much different? just looked it up and right now CONMEBOL has 4.5 spots and CONCACAF has 3.5, so together they'd have 8.

these are the current FIFA rankings from members of those federations within the top 50
>1. Argentina
>3. Colombia
>5. Chile
>7. Brazil
>9. Uruguay
>13. Ecuador
>16. Mexico
>23. Costa Rica
>31. United States
>44. Paraguay
>48. Peru
so the top 8 of those would draw the line between costa rica and the USA, but it's not like they do it by FIFA rankings, it's just an idea of power levels. it's not like the top 13 UEFA nations always make it in. honestly, if we can't even regularly beat the likes of paraguay, peru, and panama, do we really deserve to be in anyways? that'd be hard for even FIFA to make that case.

sure, the USA and Mexico would probably take a hit at first from playing tougher competition more, but that would benefit their weight of competition strength when factoring in their results, and after about 5-10 years the higher level of play would end up paying off by having the teams we do send be more prepared to hold their own.

so in the end, it'd probably still average out to 4-5 south american teams and 3-4 north american/central american/carribean teams, it would just take a WC or two to re-normalize. even right away though, at least 2 former CONCACAF teams should make it in.
>>
>>68203371
1. Brazil
2. Argentina

-POWER GAP-
3. Mexico

-POWER GAP-
4. Uruguay
5. Colombia
6. Chile

-POWER GAP-
The rest
>>
>>68203265
Accurate desu
>>
>>68203371
brazil, argentina, mexico, colombia, and th eothers are just too shit.
>>
>>68203083
Mexico's are almost certainly under-reported. Do cartel killings not count as murder or something?
>>
>>68203211
Fucking casuals have only started watching football since 2012.
>>
>>68202249
7-1 never forget
Deustchland!!!!!
>>
>>68201868
>En Uruguay ganan y se derriten gritando garra charrúa, pierden y se ponen a LLORAR sea la selección que sea, no se sabe perder.
eso es tan verdad boludo. Los que sí critican a la selección, lo hacen cuando ganamos y cuando perdemos, porque cuando ganamos, muy rara vez ganamos jugando a algo.
Yo soy de los que me encanta ver ganar a Uruguay jugando a nada, pero a diferencia de la mayoría, cuando perdemos ignoro el asunto y ya fue, acá la gran mayoría de la gente tiene un complejo de que al perder, seguro nos cagaron de alguna forma
>>
>>68203143
>I disagree with you therefore you must be a Mexican and not a white American
Yeah okay, not going to respond fully to you either, it seems that we won't be able to reach any sort of meaningful conclusion if we discuss it further.
>>
>>68203406
>>68203409
no MLS?
>>
>>68203320
>blatantly rigging everything
such as? sounds to me like their last Gold Cup was the only thing.

if Mexico blatantly rigged everything, USA and even fucking Canada would never win the Gold Cup. if Mexico blatantly rigged everything, they would do better than their typical RO16 in World Cups.

I was a bit confused as to why you were shitflinging so much, but I realized that Mexicans aren't the only ones who infest the USA. Central Americans do too.
>>
>>68203142
>>68203149
>>68203434
meme source
http://www.insightcrime.org/news-analysis/insight-crime-homicide-round-up-2015-latin-america-caribbean
>>
>>68203459
Soccer is not a sport.
>>
>>68203321
i assume you were also outraged on behalf of the US in 2014 when they were given a difficult travel schedule for the WC?

FYI the team themselves dismissed the impacts of said travel even after the fact. LOL Bunch of delusional cunts, those players!
>>
>>68203210

Lol do you know where all the Mexicans are? the border states. Do you know where all their games are? take a guess.

Other teams for example Costa Rica, have to play the first game in Orlando, then fly to Chicago (distance 1,856.32 km), then fly Houston (distance 1,742.92).

3 Thousand 600 miles just for that team

what do you think is 3.600 kilometers from Stockholm?
I will tell you,
Iran, Tehran is 3564 km away.
This is the length a random team has to travel, from Sweden to Iran, meanwhile a Mexican can just coup up in some southern california/arizona shit and just enjoy a full 90% capacity of the stadium as screaming chicanos. They are literally put on the kings throne for this tournament. They bring the money, they will get refball, there is a good chance they will win. And mexicans honestly think they get 0 help. What a joke
>>
>>68203468
>Following four years of declining homicides, Mexico is expected to end 2015 with a slight uptick in murders. The Executive Secretary of the National System for Public Security (Secretariado Ejecutivo del Sistema Nacional de Seguridad Pública - SESNSP) recorded 17,055 homicides through the first 11 months of 2015 for a homicide rate of 12.9 per 100,000 residents

http://secretariadoejecutivo.gob.mx/docs/pdfs/victimas/Victimas2015_112015.pdf

Can confirm things have gotten better since 2012, but we are still a shihole.
>>
>>68203406
Uruguayan league stronger than Colombian league? I somehow doubt it 2bh
Uruguayan football is weird. Our top team can easily lose against some average bolivian team, or win against a top Brazilian team. The same happens with our NT
>>
>>68202546
Some of them do, in fact a lot of them did the last few years, and it was shit for us.
They come back politicized by gringo liberals and naive ideas of "revolution".

A cousin of mine went back from LA to Zacatecas and got involved whit the far left political party. De politicians accepted her because Chicano dollars fund their campaigns. She lives in luxury whit a paternalistic idea to govern that poverty stricken pueblito.

Others went back to narco states and joined auto defensas paramilitaries. Not knowing that half of then are narcos as well.

Fuck Chicanos and fuck the gringo lefties amd niggers that brainwashed them.
>>
>>68203542
>The same happens with our NT
I always had the impression that the Uruguayan NT had 11 actual players on the field, but no team.
>>
>>68202947
>>68202853
You can get legal status here by just asking for it, really
"Illegals" here just trying to get to the US, and we have a treaty with the US to enforce immigration law in exchange for monies.

If I were a south american trying to get to the US I'd just apply for a visa and get a bus to Sonora.
Instead they pay ridiculous amounts to poyeros that sell them to the zetas.
>>
>>68203572
no it has like 4 or 5 good players then the rest are literal shit just men off the street that promised they would run around a lot and fight
>>
hablen en español mogolicos
>>
>>68203729
Tu primero.

No, mentira. Me caes bien.
>>
>>68203507
no. Costa Rica does not have to travel the distance from Sweden to Iran. not in one go. you are blowing everything out of proportion to make a pathetic point.

I am not arguing that Mexicans are clearly going to have more fans than the rest. (although Argies and Chileans seem to have zero problem filling stadiums too)

I am arguing against your idiotic claims that plane rides for players tire them so much that it literally hinders them. Chicago to Houston for Costa Rica, that's what, a 2 hour plane ride.

you are saying that this, a plane ride, makes all the difference. a 2 hour plane ride.
>>
assuming that Mexico wins their group now (I think that's pretty fair considering they play Jamaica and Venezula) they'll probably end up playing Chile in the quarters as the group D runner-up, right?

if that was a "fair" match, how would mexico's current team do against theirs? if they won, that'd probably put them against ecuador or brazil (whoever wins that group) in the semis. that's where their run would have to end, right?
>>
>>68203750
toca de aca ajajaja
>>
File: 1451608897956.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1451608897956.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
>>68203142
>2010
>6 years ago

Do you have an idea of how things can change in just 5 years?

I remember when I was a kid, the most dangerous man in Mexico was "el mocha orejas". A low class kidnaper. Back then our murder rate was below 8 and nobody talked about Mexicans druglords very often.

Then, 2006 happened and BOOM, 23 murder rate. Then Zetas happened around 2007 and BOOM, hanging bodies on the streets.

God, I wish I could go back in time to 2005 and further back.
>>
So much butt hurt in this thread. Probably from a sissy white boy or a central American or a uragay fan living in the usa. I love it! BANTZ EVERYWHERE
>>
>>68203801

War on Drugs m8.
>>
>>68203804
CHI
>>
>>68203804
chicano

>>68203857
chicano
>>
>>68203784
Brazil is shit, not only is their team bad, it's not even their A team.
>>
>>68203784
the real threat is qf,, be it chile or argentina
>>
>>68203857
>>68203870
No se enojen compitas. Quieren doritos 3d con valentina?
>>
>>68203938
chicano
>>
>>68203938
I don't speak monkey. Please speak English here. Thanks.
>>
>>68202952
>Pibes con hambre
No tenés idea como nos cagamos de la risa cuando dicen eso.
>>
>>68203938
Como me duele como me duele
como me duele que te saquen a bailar que te saquen apretar que te saquen para a tras que te empiezen a tentar
que te empiezen a bailar
>>68203956
Calm down Cletus
>>
>ask an argentinian to make me one of his nations meals
>except something excotic like tom kha, indian super curry, mexican delicious spread, korean 20 bowl feast, or the most diverse of chinese dishes
>he comes out with a plate and a slab of burnt meat

nice food culture you have there fags
>>
>>68203938
yeah ok but im not paying the postage fee
>>
File: 1413090052327.jpg (42 KB, 330x318) Image search: [Google]
1413090052327.jpg
42 KB, 330x318
>>68201554
why are they so butthurt?
>>
File: 1413685683014.png (85 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
1413685683014.png
85 KB, 412x351
>>68201908
but im still here
>>
>>68204022
Being located in-between two countries people have actually heard of gave them a case of Permanent Napoleon Syndrome.
>>
>>68204022
We really not htat butthurt desu. Its nothing out of the ordinary that we can beat or be beaten by literally and unironically ANY team on this planet. But they have to do that kind of shit bto look like they do something at all. Everybody is still a little sensitive because of the Suarez incident. Just cucks, really. U beat us fair and square, mexibro.
>>
>>68204063

>>68204078
>>
>>68204063
This too
>>
He has a point in what he said about Univison doe. The bias that company has towards Mexico is ridiculous and they always ask some foreign player or reporter what they think about Mexico or mention it for no reason.
>>
Fermented grapes creates wine

Sour grapes creates whine
>>
>>68204124
But hasn't univision always been Mexican? It was created by some mexicans. It just sounds like jealousy to me. If their so butthurt why not make their own tv channel?
>>
>>68201956
yes, because it's a conmebol tournament
>>
>>68204022
meixcans are jelly they aren't cute like Suarez. they are so used to anglos talking shit about them when they see another mestizo talk shit about mexico they are flabbergasted.
>>
>>68203486
The difference is that the US' travel in 2014 was bad luck, in this tournament it is by design to make more money.
>>
>>68204006
We are a nation of inmigrants, if i asked you for national food what would you bring?
>>
>>68204221
you are a nation of italians and then germans. we are a nation of germans then brits. if you asked us to bring a food it would be southern bbq like you would bring your version of bbq.
>>
dont worry lads we will cuck the mexishits on quarters, get our revenge and end this meme cup early
>>
>>68204177
it was founded by Mexicans to serve the whole latino community but no story can be posted without throwing Mexico in it
>>
>>68203758
As an argie at that game I can attest that is was half agr./Chile and the other half mex. with some yank, euros and others mixed in - lot of green shirts last night
>>
>>68204272
aaronch?
>>
So we're not doing this again next time, right? It will just be the Gold Cup in the north and the Copa America in the south, right?
>>
File: JUST 0-2.png (214 KB, 389x494) Image search: [Google]
JUST 0-2.png
214 KB, 389x494
>>68204006
>he comes out with a plate and a slab of burnt meat
>eating raw meat

kek
>>
>>68204250
Italians and spaniards, germans are a minority.

>>68204302
Seeing how little attention actual murrikans are giving this, yes, if the ratings were higher you might have gotten invited more often.
>>
>>68204267
So then why dont they make tv channels for themselves? Like i said it sounds like jealousy.
>>
File: spics.png (156 KB, 680x220) Image search: [Google]
spics.png
156 KB, 680x220
>>68204316
>>
>>68203434
Waaah the stats dont fit my preconceived notions of mexico!! It must be false waah

Thats you.
>>
>>68204438
Make Mexico Spain Again
>>
>>68202168
Trust me Ulf, they are not.
>>
>>68204360
>>
>>68204344
I'm sure they could try, but they probably wouldn't reach anywhere near univision's scope. I dunno if it's still the case but I heard that a few years back, it passed up NBC on the list of most watched networks in america. yeah, that fucking NBC. so it's not like it's just anyone could get up that high so easily.
>>
>>68204377
>implying Italians don't like us

Southern Italians love Maradona even more than us. Northern Italians love Zanetti, Cambiasso, Samuel, Milito, etc

And all of them love the Pope
>>
>>68202867
>Same ego
I've met argies and they are cool as fuck, not really sure about urgayans but I guess they are the same; I still don't know why argies are called narcissists.
>>
File: pure blooded italian.jpg (903 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
pure blooded italian.jpg
903 KB, 2560x1536
>>68204531
>>
>>68202899
You have to go back
>>
>>68202899
chicano would get alot more respect if they stopped accepting nigger culture. cholos are cancer. the problem with your people is the 2nd gen accepts nigger culture as their own.
>>
Esquivando balas con mi bicicleta...
>>
>>68201664
It's an experiment and money grab. If it's successful, that's one step closer to merging the confederations. If it fails, no harm done, winner just gets a shiny trophy, Chile still goes to the confederations cup. It's pretty clear the CONMEBOL teams aren't too happy about it though.
>>
>>68204781
>nigger culture
Nobody likes niggers culture.
>>
>>68204945
It's a bit insulting because you are objectively an inferior confederation, but keeping it in Murrika would be really insulting, it'd just become a chicano show.

It doesn't make sense anyway. we are far too competitive for the CONCACAF, FIFA won't risk, ever, having USA and/or mexico not qualifying for the WC.
>>
>get btfo
>being this butthurt

Holy shit how embarrassing for Uruguayans
>>
>>68205044
>we are far too competitive for the CONCACAF, FIFA won't risk, ever, having USA and/or mexico not qualifying for the WC.
your only clearly better teams on a regular basis are brazil, argentina, and uruguay. teams like colombia, ecuador, and chile come and go, and the rest are worse than us. america, mexico, and costa rica would regularly beat up on paraguay, venezuela, peru, and bolivia so all we'd need to do to send our team to the WC is beat at least one of the middle 3, which is more than a reasonable deal for us.
>>
>>68205044
>FIFA won't risk, ever, having USA and/or mexico not qualifying for the WC.

I hate those faggots so much. I would rather not go to the WC than staying in this shit confederation.

And since you and Brazil are the only ones that have a good historic score against us, I wouldn't be THAT worried.
>>
>>68202899
butthurt cholo detected
>>
>>68204075

I agree, the Suarez shit made everyone extremely sensitive about muh FIFA conspiracy.

The Blatter mafia happenings and Cavani getting red carded for the ridiculous finger in the ass fueled it even more.

Now everyone just cries for the smallest thing.
>>
>>68205168
>implying FIFA needs the US for success

They were doing just fine without us, pinhead.
>>
>>68205140
This is talking out of your ass, chile colombia are always better than you, paraguay and ecuador are the ones that come and go, and peru would be a fair match to you. And you are forgetting the bullshit that is bolivia's la paz field.
Mexico would have a fair chance, forget about you.
>>
>>68205224
Butthurt sissy white boy detected
>>
File: 1435240732065.png (460 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1435240732065.png
460 KB, 800x800
>>
>>68205265
But they want your money, more now that you showed interest in the last WC.
>>
>>68205287
This 2bh
>>
VAMO URUGUAY CHUPENLA TODOS MANGA DE PUTOS
>>
>>68205463
Yo te bancaria yorugua, pero perdieron contra los salta muros.
>>
>>68205275
>chile colombia are always better than you
you don't actually believe this do you
>>
>>68205478

A veces se gana y a veces se pierde. Pero por lo menos nunca, nunca vamos a ser chicanos.
>>
>>68205478
callate, este año pierden con los saltamuros en la final
>>
ITT
>>
>>68201868
Tigre Vs River en mejico, 0 - 0
River Vs Tigre en argentina 3 - 0
gg well played saltamuros cagon
>>
>>68205573
America vs Boca
2-1
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copa_Interamericana_1978
>>
>>68202867
>same last names
so you never been on Argentina, neither Uruguay nor know anyone living in those countries, isnt?
>>
Lads How far is peru going to get?
It will at least get to quarters right?
>>
>>68205723
You are going to win
>>
File: 1402817280445.jpg (44 KB, 569x506) Image search: [Google]
1402817280445.jpg
44 KB, 569x506
>>68201554
>estimated 33 million Mexican Americans living in the United States
>>
>>68205723
What he >>68205751 said.
>>
>>68201554

pass the salt
>>
>>68205529
Si esto llega a pasar venden el pais y se van todos pa Italia. O deberían. Que no pase eso, Argentina. No vayan a dejar que pase eso.
>>
>>68205792
dont worry bruh trump will deport them all
>>
>>68205608
no soy el pero date cuenta que tuviste que irte atras en el tiempo 40 años para encontrar un partido de campeonato en el que ganaron
pensalo
>>
>>68203406
The Uruguayan league may be the worst of south america
>>
>>68204546
>I still don't know why argies are called narcissists
Los argentinos están entre vosotros, pero no son como vosotros.
No intentéis conocerlos, porque su alma vive en el mundo impenetrable de la dualidad. Los argentinos beben en una misma copa la alegría y la amargura. Hacen música de su llanto -el tango- y se ríen de la música de otro; toman en serio los chistes y de todo lo serio hacen bromas. Ellos mismos no se conocen.

No renuncian a sus ilusiones ni aprenden de sus desilusiones. Individualmente, se caracterizan por su simpatía y su inteligencia, en grupo son insoportables por su griterío y apasionamiento. Cada uno es un genio, y los genios no se llevan bien entre ellos; por eso es fácil reunir argentinos, unirlos imposible.
Un argentino es capaz de lograr todo en el mundo, menos el aplauso de otros argentinos.

Aman tanto la contradicción que llaman "bárbara" a una mujer linda, a un erudito lo bautizan "bestia", a un mero futbolista "genio", y cuando manifiestan extrema amistad te califican de "boludo", y si el afecto y confianza es mucho más grande, eres un "hijo de puta"...
Cuando alguien les pide un favor no dicen simplemente "sí", sino "¿cómo no?". Son el único pueblo del mundo que comienza sus frases con la palabra NO. Cuando alguien les agradece, dicen: "NO, de nada" o "NO" con una sonrisa.

Blah blah blah, TL;DR. Es mas largo, pero son los puntos que la mayoria de la gente no entiende de los argentinos. Solos somos normales y quizas hasta no comamos para ayudar a un amigo, en grupo como generalmente nos ven deportes, somos realmente unos insoportables. De ahi nos consideran narcisistas.
>>
>>68201554
Fuck that sack of useless mobster shit Valdez and all the AUF faggots. If you think this shit is fixed for Memexico (because other CA have been totally legit right?) just leave the fucking competition and be done with it.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.