[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are the BBC doing this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot - 070616 - 19:12:00.png (690 KB, 1292x781) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot - 070616 - 19:12:00.png
690 KB, 1292x781
Why are the BBC doing this?
>>
>>68199078
Diversity is strength
>>
A mixture of clickbait and this >>68199100
>>
>>68199078
Because they have the rights to broadcast it more than men's matches
>>
It's more entertaining to watch women play a womans sport
>>
>>68199131
They have rights to the mens euros
>>
>>68199078
BASED CANADA DOING THE UZBEK/AZERBAI DOUBLE
>>
>>68199166
Yeah, but they still have the rights to cover women's matches more than other broadcasters
And that's already popular so there's no need to shill it
>>
>>68199078
get cucked
>>
File: SMH_definition.jpg (41 KB, 300x391) Image search: [Google]
SMH_definition.jpg
41 KB, 300x391
>>68199078

I don't know brother. I don't know.
>>
>>68199159
>woman sport
>men`s football generating undoubtedly the biggest revenues in sports history
>being that kek
>>
>>68199078
it's annoying. they give same billing to women's footy now as the tennis. It's bullshit.
>>
>>68199078
Still too white
>>
Because England is in desperate need of having something to celebrate about.
>>
>>68199078
I've noticed ESPN doing this too
>announcers during Finals talk about the WNBA like they're not reading off a script

>>68199116
this
>>
>>68199078

Diversity is this product of this generation of 30-40 somethings being complete and utter fucking pussies. It's really not our (20 somethings) fault that it's become widespread amongst young people (myself not included, but most young people). It's the older generation's fault. It's their responsibility to teach us how to be strong and they haven't.

Wait a few more years when serious armed conflicts start breaking out between e.g. USA and China. You can't possibly believe that the growing economies of China, India, Brazil, and obviously the Middle East, are going to sit idly by for the rest of the time, accepting the status quo of Yank and Western domination. They will rise up before too long, even moreso than the rise of ISIS. And then it will be up to our generation to grow some fucking balls and fix this entire mess.
>>
File: before pol after pol.jpg (35 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
before pol after pol.jpg
35 KB, 660x371
>>68199419
>>
Because this is the last ditch effort blitz by the insane left before everything collapses.
>>
File: CORPORATE---BARBARA-SLATE-001.jpg (22 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
CORPORATE---BARBARA-SLATE-001.jpg
22 KB, 460x276
Barbara Slater became the BBC's first female Director of Sport in 2009
>>
>>68199357
>Goat is 170cm and 72kg
>Not a women's sport
>>
Women's football is a big fat meme and the beeb isn't fooling anyone by having it plastered all around
Stephanie Roche can fuck off
>>
>>68201288
but goat is 185 and 78 kg

he also likes to shout a lot
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.