[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Love the England cricket team >Feel no affinity for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1
File: 1454890753290.png (490 KB, 496x494) Image search: [Google]
1454890753290.png
490 KB, 496x494
>Love the England cricket team
>Feel no affinity for the England football team at all

Anyone else feel like this?
>>
youre on your own faggot
>>
Millions of pakis
>>
>>68192844
T. Prajeet Singh
>>
>>68192897
>>68192916
Pakis don't like anything English.

If anything they'd be more likely to support the English football team as they've not got their own.
>>
I love the Ireland Rugby Team but I have no affinity for the Northern Ireland soccer team.
>>
>>68192844
Because you're a paki, Moeen
>>
>>68193155
Actually I've got Scottish parents but lived in England my whole life.
>>
>>68193094
Pakis like pakipaddle though.
>>
>>68193205
Pakis like the paki pakipaddle team
>>
>>68192844
The only people in England who prefer cricket to football are farmers from Yorkshire, or public school boys.
Which are you OP
>>
>>68193279

or pakis
>>
>>68193288
Not really. All the Asians I know are obsessed with shit like FIFA, GMS and KSI etc which is possibly worse
>>
>>68193279
he's an indian obvs
>>
>>68193304

all the asians I know watch and/or play cricket
>>
>>68193304

I'm not hip and southern, what the fuck is KSI?
>>
Cricket is for pakis m8
>>
>>68193279
I prefer football, but club over country.
>>
>>68193386
Some cunt on youtube
>>
>>68193555
Why does it have to be one over the other? They never play at the same time. Just to look "cool"?
>>
>>68193386
YouTube negro. Basically black pewdiepie
>>
>>68193579
You know when you feel something for a team and when you don't. When my club plays I feel it in my heart. When England plays in football I feel nothing. When England plays cricket I feel it in my heart.
>>
>>68193598

your curry saturated heart
>>
>>68193598
Jesus Christ you limeys are gay
>>
>>68192844
its because you have no affinity for your county club but you love w/e pl team you go for
>>
as an england fan, there is nothing more fun than the day after we get eliminated. i support the team but dont get as sad as everyone else when we lose, so to see the bins full of cheap plastic england shit and the papers shaming the players and calling them disgraces, all the tears and sadness as people go back to their normal shitty lives makes me laugh

i think if i supported a club team that never won anything id care more though
>>
>>68193633
this is coming from the most 'muh patriotism' country in the world. you literally have crying eagles painted red white and blue with fireworks attached to them flying around before every sports event while all the amerifats struggle to lift their fat arms to their hearts and struggle not to cry singing your cringeworthy anthem.
>>
>>68193141
Fuck. Off. Taig.
>>
>>68193633
I'm a massive patriot for what it's worth.
>>
I love pierogi, but i dont like bigos

anyone else feel like this?
>>
>>68193709

Kek savage
>>
It's called being a tory
>>
>>68195716
So what if I am
>>
>>68192844
Used to love the England cricket team, then around the Strauss era it got filled with massive cunts like Matt Prior. Never really got back into the sport after that.
>>
>>68195716
>Implying people in yorkshire have ever voted tory
>>
>>68196117
scum
c
u
m
>>
Fucking lol at the fucking morons in this thread

>if u like cricket u must be a tory/paki/yorkshireman

It's the second most popular sport in the country you braindead football cunts.
>>
>>68196255
>getting this mad over shitposting
>>
>>68196255
>It's the second most popular sport in the country
just like '''''''''''asians''''''''''' are the second biggest demographic
>>
>>68196326
We tried to civilise them mate, we didn't have enough time though because the toilet training took too long and stalled development.
>>
>>68196388
You talking about asians or yorkshireman?
>>
>>68196718
the sub(in)continent colonies mate

yorkshiremen are alright lad. Better than scousers
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.