[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>they expect us to believe Lebron can carry the TuneSquad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
>they expect us to believe Lebron can carry the TuneSquad to another chip

Why didn't the Tunes draft Curry instead?
>>
>implying Curry and his meme chucking isn't monstrous
>>
They're actually working on a rewrite
>>
>its a nba susperstar helps the toons to a chip episode
>this episode they lose because the super star is 2-7 unlike the previous one
>>
>>68191831
I'll actually laugh if this is true
>>
>>68191831

Yeah they will probably establish a toon universe where 3 point shots are forbiden, that was Lebron can have a chance. And if thats still not enough they will forbid 2 point shots as well only dunks and layups are permitted.
>>
>Lebron gets cramps at the end of the 3rd quarter, curry suddenly comes out of the locker room
>>
>>68191779
Dude probably just doing crazy cartoon pinball shots off everything could be entertaining as fuck.
>>
>>68191831
They better. I would not watch a Lebron Space Jam anymore. Curry or bust.
>>
They should just cancel the whole thing Tbh. It's not going to be as good as the original.
>>
>implying LeBron doesn't get his powers stolen.
>he's trash the whole movie
Would be a masterpiece
>>
Lebron gets dunk on by a looney toon then he confiscates the video
>>
>>68192980
>he's trash the whole movie
Why does he need to lose his powers for that to happen?
>>
>>68192980
So like real life?
>>
>putting the fate of the world in the hands of a choker
This movie will flop. He is not even best baller right now.
>>
>>68191764
Because Lebron fits the role, he plays exactly like Jordan and is much more qualified, Jordan was in his 30s when he did the first one
Also curry is a fucking cheap sonuva bitch
>>
>>68191764
>implying steph and klay don't get their powers stolen
>>
>>68194327
And then LeBron has to play them? Because he probably wouldn't beat Monstars with their powers.
>>
>>68194349
He'd get blown tf out because the monsters still have to steal 3 more superstars talents to complete a team
>inb4 they take gs starting 5 so leebron can lose to them again
>>
>>68193780
>This movie will flop.
Thanks to the American public's hard-on for unnecessary sequels this film will be profiting after the first weekend.
>>
>casting a player who's not even a top,5 player in the NBA right now, let alone all time to lead the tune squad
>monstars unleash a dynasty of rape and asshurt upon the Toon Squad because the writers are cucks
such is life
>>
>monstars only steal 3/4 of lebrons powers
>>
>>68194940
>Lebron
>not top 5
Literally cucked
Being a Jew and all I would put them blame on me but this is a new level of cuck
You are so cucked that the Jews couldn't possibly do this
>>
>>68194280
Except Jordan had a jumpshot and postgame.
>>
>>68192967
Do they even still have Looney Tunes?
>>
>>68191961
this is how the game should be
>>
>>68199538
In regards to new stuff being made? I think so.

If you're asking if there are copyright issues, no. WB has been sitting on them, neglecting the animation department for years while Harry Potter made money and now they're desperate for a new tent pole franchise.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.