[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your country will never produce a player with the heart
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: diego_godin.jpg (98 KB, 640x397) Image search: [Google]
diego_godin.jpg
98 KB, 640x397
>tfw your country will never produce a player with the heart and skill of Godin

Feels bad
>>
>divegrass
>>
File: IMG_20160607_013434.jpg (36 KB, 480x339) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160607_013434.jpg
36 KB, 480x339
>tfw we dont even need it
>>
>rating CBs in bus-parking systems with 8 players between them and the ball
>>
>>68189976
>tfw your country produces them nonstop and currently has the best striker and defender in the game
>tfw when the rest are shit and still lose to memexico
>>
>>68190519
>losing to Mexico
>bad
Mexico had a better team all around.
>>
>>68189976
>Heart and skill
That sounds just like Suarez. Why is Uruguay so good at producing players like that?
Our skilled players have no fucking heart and our passionate players are as good at football as a horse
>>
>>68190531
Mexico is a second tier country in futbol no matter the quality of their team (it's mediocre too), losing to them is shameful and uruguay should feel shame
>>
>>68190586
Our defense is golden though, the only shit ones are the offensive coddled children. And di maria isn't heartless either.
>>
>>68189976
Who needs skill when you have fast dudes who can tackle and have absolutely no technical ability whatsoever.
>>
>>68190616
>Marcos "I'm not iven a left back to begin with" Rojo
>Ramiro "The murderer of Everton" Funes Morti
>Gabriel "No neck" Mercado
>Golden
>>
>>68190616
>memedefense
>golden
fuck all of you millenials
>>
>>68190586
>Why is Uruguay so good at producing players like that?
Because Uruguay is a very small market, so kids that want to make it big know they have to work their ass off to grasp and keep the chances they are given. It applies to uruguayan society too.

>>68190531
>>68190601
This mexico team played ok, but with Suarez we could have won. The whole team plays differently when he's on the pitch.
>>
>>68190070
>confirmed Sideshow Bob fanboy who didn't even watch the Mexico-Uruguay game
>>
>tfw there will never, EVER be a world class Canadian soccer player

A-At least Raonic is a decent tennis player
>>
>>68190601
This is 2016. Mexico is a decent team. Same shit happened with Croatia and Mexico blasted them. Mexico had a better team and the substitutes made the difference. No shame in losing to a team that hasn't lost in 20 games.
>>
>>68190702
>mexico team played ok
You fucking wot m8? Mexico played like shit. Urgay roster was desperate to win and, as always, they freaked out and went full retard. Mexishits just played mind games and your stupid team fell for it.

Also, dump Tabarez already.
>>
>>68190757
No it is not. Mexico is a mediocre team.
>>
>>68190652
>not rating Funes Mori and Mercado
>Vangioni
>not gold
>>
>>68190070
The system only works if the defenders are doing their fucking job innit
>>
>>68190755
Isn't Atiba Hutchinson fairly decent? Maybe not world class but he seems to be one of the best midfielders in Turkey atm
>>
>>68190783
>>68190783
Only Brazil and Argentina can claim that.
>>
>>68189976
Who?
>>
>>68190801
Any good player Canada produces fucks off to play for another country
>>
>>68190771
Mexico played ok, not great but not terrible either. It was Tabarez' retarded tactics that lost the game
>broken permashit lodeiro still starting
>rolan playing wide left
>vecino nervous as fuck
>the state of our LB and RB

>Also, dump Tabarez already
if only anon ;_;
>>
>>68190804
They wish, brasil sucks now.
The only really good teams were us and chile, but after today we can say only argentina, maybe uruguay when suarez is playing in top form
>>
>>68190804
>Brazil

I think Mexico is unironically better than them at this point
>>
>>68190804
I know that you can't into football because you think that Brazil has a team. They don't.

And memes aside, méxico would be Perú tier at most if they play amongst us in southamerica.
>>
>>68190850
I am going by head to head and if we go by that only Argentina and Brazil has beat them more than times than the other way around. Not Colombia , not Uruguay, not Chile. Plus, it is not like Mexico shits the bed against them in Copa America. Only time is the recent 2, and that's becausethey could not bring their best players in 2011 and 2015
>>
>>68190822

Well yeah, I'd hope so, the MLS is garbage and soccer isn't respected here
>>
>>68190888
Historical wins mean nothing, brasil can only hide their head in shame, haven't you noticed the lack of hues this past two years?
>>
>>68190927
I've noticed alot of self-hatred for their team recently. Saying that this team is a joke compared to their other Brazils of the past years etc etc.
>>
>>68190927
>tfw hues still traumatized by 7-1
I kinda feel bad for them. Them not making it to Russia would be a new low
>>
File: 1461877287390.jpg (134 KB, 780x620) Image search: [Google]
1461877287390.jpg
134 KB, 780x620
>mfw Argentina hasn't won an official match against Brazil since 2005, before Messi debuted
>mfw Dunga wins this memecup with our B team again
>mfw cebollitas mad af
>>
>>68190953
Well if you actually saw them play back in the day, the joggo bonito era, damn son. Pottery. Now coming from that to see David Luis wearing that shirt, it is a pain to watch for every football fan.
>>
>>68190968
Memessi confirmed for mufa
>>
>>68190968
Reminder that Vagner Love has two Copa America medals.
>>
>>68190968
build mosquito net
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.