[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have the Warriors solved Lebron?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: i.jpg (34 KB, 570x321) Image search: [Google]
i.jpg
34 KB, 570x321
Have the Warriors solved Lebron?
>>
File: 1464924496251.jpg (35 KB, 598x372) Image search: [Google]
1464924496251.jpg
35 KB, 598x372
No, the East is just that bad
>>
his entire team collapsed and he's the only player they have to guard yet he's still performing relatively good
>>
The Godrriors solved basketball
>>
>>68181562
This. The Thunder would have beat the Cavs in 6, Warriors do it in 5.
>>
The Mavs,Spurs and Warriors have all "solved Lebron".
>>
>>68182198
cavs have historically matched up very well vs the thunder, but the way OKC played vs San Antonio and the Warriors, they could've beaten the Cavs.

San Antonio is another team that would give cleveland trouble. good system with lots of ball movement and good habits instilled by coaching. they got crushed by OKC athleticism, an advantage which Cleveland doesn't have.
>>
LeBron is a great player who mysteriously makes all of his teammates worse.
>>
>>68181365
Why isnt that a foul?
>>
>>68181365
I think theyve just figured out that if they let the rest of the cavs shoot they will win, especially kevin love.
>>
LeBron is killing himself cause he can't shoot and that let's the Warriors sag off him and close the lane
>>
Yes. Play small ball so whenever LeBron has to switch on defense he's a good retard and doesn't cover anyone
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.