[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lucas Vazquez
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: CkNvAkGWEAA3vAW.jpg (45 KB, 627x627) Image search: [Google]
CkNvAkGWEAA3vAW.jpg
45 KB, 627x627
Went from a literal who before this season to taking the first penalty in the CL Finals shootout and then becoming Spain's new number 9.

And he isn't even young. He's about to be 25 in less than a month.

What a random rise to the top.
>>
Literally who?
>>
>>68181285
Some random lad who is above James 80 Million Columbian man and Isco meme in the Real Madrid team.

And who just got in the Spain team over that Saul kid who scored that solo goal against Bayern.
>>
Just means he's setting up to be a January window, 20 million euro, Hail Mary for a Premier League club fighting relegation.
>>
Rashford had like 3 months between his first ever professional match and his England call up

I swear only a country as dumb as us would do something like that
>>
>>68186421
rashford is this generations ronaldo lad
>>
>>68181457

I like him a lot. There's the pass le ball memes guys like Mata, Silva, etc and theres the run and break the lines Lucas Vazquez. The formers make up like 80% of the NT, but ONLY because Del Bosque is >Del Bosque and won't stop calling the old Fabregas' mates. Otherwise, Saul, Nolito, Lucas Vazquez, Vitolo, Dennis Suárez, Jese... there's a huge awesome pool of next generation, alternative type of players.

>>68181557

Kek, you wish. Zidane's given him a lot of play time coming off as a sub, and he's responded very well. One of the nice revelations of the season.

Madrid won't sell him, and he doesn't wan't to leave.
>>
File: IMG_0156.jpg (83 KB, 768x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0156.jpg
83 KB, 768x960
>>68181175
It is quite obvious that if he played for any club other than Real madrid he would have been ignored.
Vitolo, Lucas Pérez and Callejon were better choiced for that role. But you all know how this works.
>>
Real happy for the guy desu
>>
>>68192155
nah mate, if he played for Barça he would have been called even if he spent the whole season in the bench, Bartra style
>>
>>68192549
But he was on the bench too, he only played when one of the "BBC" was injured and for like 15' (and he did quite good 2bh).
But I would've called Torres tho, he had a great second half of the season (after goal 100)
>>
>>68192155
Esto
>>
Franco Vazquez > Lucas Vazquez
>>
>>68181175
the usual halal quota, nothing new
>>
>torres
>>
File: 0633 - JQsQbtb.jpg (22 KB, 446x362) Image search: [Google]
0633 - JQsQbtb.jpg
22 KB, 446x362
what does he even do?

doesnt score

doesnt really assist
>>
>>68195621
>Substitutes for a trio who literally score 100 goals a year
Do you expect him to blast goals?

He's like Lingard, late boomer, only he's faster and more technically gifted than.

He runs a lot, he's fast and is a good passer too. He's gotten some nice assists this year too. Not that I expect you to watch anything else than bruteball.
>>
File: sadface.png (10 KB, 293x295) Image search: [Google]
sadface.png
10 KB, 293x295
>>68192549
> Bartra is unironically playing the Euros

Just fuck my shit up
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.