[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apologize.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: i.png (111 KB, 350x254) Image search: [Google]
i.png
111 KB, 350x254
Apologize.
>>
>>68180516
I apologize Mozgod
>>
>>68180516
Sorry soft yuro birdman

Your coach is a nigger
>>
it became quite clear in the finals last season that he was a far more important piece of the team than most people gave him credit for

too bad his knee is fucked and he may never return to form
>>
>>68181860
I was literally saying kyrie being back was good to give Delly rest.

Instead Kyrie gets the minutes and shits the game away while LeBron is LITERALLY not trying.
>>
>>68180516
Sorry
>>
>>68181926
I realize I posted this without making a point.

Lue is a fucking idiot. LeBron is a pussy.

>Game 6 Boston
Starting to think he just got lucky that game
>>
>>68181926
kyrie is the best in some match ups and he would be great in this one if the coach had any clue how to play the match ups to his advantage. easier said than done i suppose
>>
>>68182049
Tyronn Lue has the IQ of a sea bass
>>
>>68181972
>Starting to think he just got lucky that game
How is 70% shooting on mostly fadeaways that never hit rim luck?
>>
>>68182390
Found his stroke early and Boston caved under the weight of the moment, never disturbing it.
>>
>>68182432
Looking through some highlight videos, most of his shots were contested, but I'll accept that Boston at least mentally caved.
>>
if Lue had any balls he'd start Delly/JR/Shump/Lebron/Frye and bring it Kyrie+Love when Lebron gets tired

maybe mozgod instead of frye but i heard he's shit ever since his surgery last year
>>
>>68182598
lol
>>
>>68182598
one of their best five is delly shumpert lebron frye thompson but lue is afraid frye will get abused so he's played <10mins this series which is horseshit. it's only a probelm if bron isn't on the floor. is frye is in bron has to be in too. nothing else matters.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.