[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Astros @ Rangers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: Rangers+vs+Astros.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Rangers+vs+Astros.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
2 hot teams going at it

if you don't know the lineups you arent a fan
>>
>open the thread
>Correa striking out

I can't stand this fucking team. The Lastros will always be the shit stain of my existence, and I promise you, I have a pretty pathetic life. This team never can provide me with any sliver of joy in this shitty life, and per usual, the open up an important game with leave a man on base in the first. 21st in the fucking league with RISP, but no worry, they are 1st in the league in beaner scrubs that shit the bed every fucking day. Correa, stupid spic, go back to playing behind Taqueria buildings you slack jawed queer. Carlos fucking Gomez you fucking moron, you registered your first home run in fucking JUNE. JUNE!!!!!!!!!! I'm tired of you treating the game like you are a Dominican street performer. Fuck the Asstros.
>>
God damn Profar is making such a statement. I don't know how the Rangers can keep him but if they trade him he is going to get then a lot of pieces
>>
>>68180123
Fuck off dude all you do is shit up threads with rants that no one cares about. Just go scream to your therapist, you psycho
>>
>>68180123
Here we go again. If you can't count on the offense, don't worry, the pitching will be just as bad! Fiers you fucking bald faggot, you look like a AIDS ridden queer who was rejected from the local gay biker gang. Your pitching is as bad as AJ Hinch is at managing. Hint: that's fucking bad. Oh look at that, a fucking run on shitting the bed on defense. Mother fucker I can't even expect middle school level of baseball play out of this fucking team. GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!! As the Rangers have a ROTY producing for them, our "ROTY'' faggot Correa becomes a shitty footnote on the "overhyped" of MLB history.
>>
>>68180123
>>68180344
Fuck, even if I wanted to shit talk you're doing it better to yourself than I ever could.
>>
>>68180123
>being this much of a risk to an hero
>Astros fan
How have you never gone through this before
>>
>RANDS
>>
Why do w keep getting cucked by Dallas teams?
>>
>>68180528
there is nothing more autistic than an Anon that greentexts a typo thinking it's an insult?
>>
>>68180300
>therapist

I can't go to a therapist here locally in Houston, because they're all Astros fans, and thus suck at their jobs by cosmic osmosis. If they were anything like the Astros, they'd prescribe me, a depressed psycho socialite with two doses of Luvox and a cognitive therapy session. I mean are you fucking kidding me? Just write in Fluoxetine and call it a day, but much like the DisAstros, not only do they decide to lose, but lose in spectacular fashion. Go on a fucking hot streak, then ride into Arlington a forget how to play baseball. OH FUCKING LOOK THAT I AM VINDICATED AGAIN. Castro you fucking whitewashed piece of spic shit, you produce less at the plate than the fat kid on a little league team, and you balance it out by letting wild pitches go by you like women hitting on you you latent homosexual. Fuck this team.
>>
JUST
>>
>>68180677
At least put a trip on so i can filter you man, cmon
>>
what the fuck houston
>>
kek

KEK
>>
I'm already a beer deep senpai
>>
>>68180512
>an hero

HAHAHAHA AS I TYPE THIS THEY FUCK UP AGAIN YOU CAN"T MAKE THIS UP.

I would've an heroed a long time ago, but the 2005 team brought me back to reality. Of course, it's been 11 years, and now it's more of a perpetual numbness. I mean for Christ's sake, the owner doesn't spend money, no players want to come here, we're in a division that have big spending teams and full of actual good players. Name me ONE good fucking player on the Astros. They all fucking suck and because I was born in St. Luke's Hospital in Houston, I have to cheer for this shitty god damn team that goes through the batting order of rival teams in the first inning, because that's how the Astros fucking roll. Their only claim to fame is going to a world series (GETTING FUCKING SWEPT), and choking majorly against the Beaner City Royals last year. I was actually tied to a noose in the ALDS but then Correa (faggot) hit those two HRs, so I actually loosened the noose a bit, but then of course Tony "Nigger" Sipp came in and made sure his Royals paycheck cleared in the bank and completed the sabotage.
>>
>prince got a hit and an RBI

thats it we won this game it's over
>>
>>68180884
Cool story bro
>>
>>68180726
>filter me

Lol just like my ex wife, tossing me aside. Fun fact: The AssTros actually caused my divorce. YUP REALLY FUN FACT!!!!!!! After I married her, and trusted her enough to take her to an Astros game. Of course, you have to have trust when it comes to the Astros because going to Minute Maid Park is apparently a deathwish for any couple. We get there, and I promise she would have a good time, and of course she wasn't really a baseball fan because she would've been suicidal like me if that were the case. I remember the game like it was yesterday. May 21, 2009 a home game against the Milwaukee Brewers. LONG STORY SHORT, the Astros were so bad, that she completely fell out of love with me because she knew that the Astros were integral in my life and saw how much of a loser the team was and I was. Not to mention, I stepped in chili cheese nachos to top it all off. I would have taken the divorce if it meant that I could have at least one world series win but of course, that won't happen in the near future. Kuechel sucks, Altuve is a midget fucking choker. I HATE THIS TEAM!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>68181206
>trying this hard
Sure is Rangers falseflag in here
>>
>>68181251
eh this guy posts in all kinds of astros threads, not just rangers ones. So, either, he's a nuts enough rangers fan to post that much, or he's a nuts astros fan
>>
So you're allowed to just stand there and get hit by a pitch? Fuck you
>>
JUST
>>
File: P4U21bk.gif (1 MB, 500x407) Image search: [Google]
P4U21bk.gif
1 MB, 500x407
>>68181206
You've made my day. I'm a Rangers fan, and I'm watching with an Astros fan. I read him everything you wrote.
>>
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 1024x768
>>68181206
This cocksucker here is always fucking Astros threads up, I've witnessed this type of faggotry here in Houston before.
Facts are facts shitstick the pitching has been almost the best in the league and we are now getting contributions up and down the lineup.
Go be a humongous faggot elsewhere.
>>
>>68182887
Addendum
Best pitching for over a month, my bad
Now go fuck your own face
>>
So how has the Astros bullpen been this year?
>>
>>68182990
started shit, very good now
Feliz and Harris are excellent, Neshek, Giles, Feldman, Devinski, and Gregerson (despite the recent blown saves) are merely pretty good
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 278x302) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 278x302
Carlos Gomez = unhinged lunatic rape face
>>
What an escape from that jam for Colbra. How does that man keep doing it on an artificial hip?!
>>
tfw I went to West, Texas yesterday and got some state famous kolaches at the Czech Stop
>>
>>68183728
Best Kolaches on the planet. Stop there every trip down 35. You get the sausage and jalapeƱo?
>>
>>68183865
Yea got a sausage jalapeno
a Bavarian cream Kolachi
strawberry cream cheese kolachi
and a wicked which sandwich
>>
Fielder with an error last inning, and two fat to make two different plays this inning. God he's the worst.
>>
>>68184555
Tigers fan here can't believe you gave up Ian Kinsler for him lmfao
>>
>>68184960
We had Jurickson and Odor coming up. It made sense. Shit, he hit what, .315 last year? Still not worth it, I just understand JD's thought process. He didn't know that fat fuck would literally fall apart year one.
>>
Anyone else /astrofangay/ here or just me, KingPin?
>>
>>68184960
Ian's fault for not wanting to change positions on a winning team and instead went to a team that was worse off
>>
File: 35659406_p0.jpg (718 KB, 768x1074) Image search: [Google]
35659406_p0.jpg
718 KB, 768x1074
>>68189245
Astros? World Series?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.