[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women's College World Series Finals: No. 4 Auburn @ No.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: r5OXrieB.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
r5OXrieB.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>VICTORIA "QT SOFTBALLFU" DRAPER EDITION

Game starts in 15 minutes, get in here for the only sport in which the women's version is better than the men's.

It's gonna be Auburn's god tier batting vs. Oklahoma's god tier pitching. Where my Tiger fans at?
>>
>>68179263
>Victoria "Golden Retriever" Draper
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR_KHXi9yl0&feature=youtu.be&t=2m21s

She's a goddess. I go to Auburn and have seen her on campus every now and then, but how do I talk to her?
>>
>>68179352
Draper at 2:21
>>
http://www.soonersports.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=31000&SPID=127251&SPSID=779811&DB_OEM_ID=31000

sixes

sixes everywhere
>>
>>68179391
Fives galore. http://www.auburntigers.com/sports/w-softbl/mtt/aub-w-softbl-mtt.html

Draper, Waldrop, and, in a weird way, Carosone are standouts.
>>
File: auburn-softball-1.jpg (216 KB, 940x631) Image search: [Google]
auburn-softball-1.jpg
216 KB, 940x631
Here we go boys. Surely there's at least a couple people on this board watching.
>>
>Lexi Davis starting pitcher

They better fucking know something I don't.
>>
>>68179352
you dont, youre a loser
>>
I wonder how drenched in juices their panties are after he matches, let's post some(heavily stained preferable)
>>
Literally the worst post on the board. Hell I'll even take lelbron shitposting over this. This is WOMEN playing the most boring fucking sport.
>>
>>68180026
d-don't b-be mean, v-victoria
>>
>>68180079
Baseball is fucking boring and terrible, softball is actually great. Bigger ball, smaller field, slower pitches mean that all the boring parts of baseball are pretty much gone. It's the only sport that the women's version of is better.
>>
Quick 3 up, 3 down for Oklahoma. Going to the bottom of the 2nd scoreless.
>>
>>68179352
>tfw draper-san will never go to the park with you to play catch
>>
Jesus this game is quick as hell.
>>
>>68180079
They have the best playoff system in college tho
>>
3 run HR for Oklahoma, 3-0. Bottom of the third with 2 outs.
>>
>>68180078
I wish their panties were a lot more noticeable, but I guess they're all wearing shorts of some sort underneath their pants. Can't even see a hint of panty lines.

My sister was in cross country in high school, and at least once a week her friends would come over after a practice/meet. They'd shower and leave to go to the mall or watch a movie. Once they left, I would sneak on in and sniff and lick all the glorious sweat drenched panties. I miss those days.
>>
>>68181891
:)
>>
All pitchers have to be that thick? The one in Auburn is kind of cute, obvs not like the other players in her team but still
>>
>female home run stealing
>>
JADE RHODES 2 RUN HR, 3-2 NO OUTS
>>
>the city of Auburn
Way to blow the perfect comeback ladies
>>
Oklahoma takes it 3-2.
>>
File: 1439677979205.gif (2 MB, 158x158) Image search: [Google]
1439677979205.gif
2 MB, 158x158
>awwwwwburn
>>
>>68183523
Best of 3 famalam.
>>
>>68179352
Jesus christ she's an angel
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.