[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The NBA is not rigged you idiots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (100 KB, 353x352) Image search: [Google]
image.png
100 KB, 353x352
I'm so sick of hearing about how the NBA is rigged just because the Chokelahomo Shitty Blunder lost to GSW after being up 3-1. They lost because they choked when it mattered most... WHICH IS WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN DOING ALL SEASON, WHICH IS WHAT THEY HAVE ALWAYS DONE EVERY SEASON!

And guess what, the Warriors did exactly what they have been doing all season, slack off cause they get cocky, play hard when it actually matters, come through completely in the clutch, and win in the end. Did you all not even watch the dubs this year?!?! They were behind after the first half of like half the games they won. They beat you with endurance and a strong 4th quarter finish, sound familiar?

Face it, OKC lost because they are eternal chokers, and the Warriors always seize opportunities when it matters.

Also, they Cavs are shit, and if you thought they had a shot against the dubs at any point this season you are either delusional of clinically retarded.
>>
Please explain to me why Draymond Green wasn't suspended for the blatant nut kick? or given any technical fouls for his rampant taunting?
>>
>>68177873
I will give you the nut kick, that was stupid and he should have been suspended a game. Taunting is meh, a lot of players talk shit on the court. I actually like some good shit talking.
>Shoot it you midget!
>>
>>68176529
t. juden
>>
>>68176529

hey, i made that!
>>
>>68176529
Literally just mad Lefag fans
>>
Glad I gave up on this shit sport, might as well watch the WWE.
>>
>>68176529
>bandwagon this desperate to legitimize his team's gift championship 2.0
>>
nba is absolutely rigged, just not in the way most people think.

series are artificially extended to 6/7 games, and sometimes (rarely) big-market teams will be artificially gifted series to ensure bigger ratings. these tactics don't always work, of course, especially after donaghy came out.

further, look at something like chris paul to the lakers, which was vetoed by (((david stern))). don't know exactly why, but it looks like they wanted to push the clippers meme at the expense of the lakers, perhaps knowing that the lakers would never really die out, and this way they can squeeze even more money out of the CA market.

more evidence:
patrick ewing to NY (raffle ball scandal)
lakers over kings in whatever year (where there were 150 fouls in the 4th quarter)
>>
>>68180287
Except bandwagoneers have been posting like this since they showed up last year.
>>
>>68180117
It's dope oc, thank you.
>>
>>68176529
Der Jude
>>
>actually believing sports aren't rigged

Tell me, why wouldn't they rig it? What benefit would there be as opposed to rigging it? These questions are the basis to why they are actually rigged.

The pure act of rigging has way more benefits to a league than just sitting back and not doing anything. If sports were legit, over half the league would be terminated due to PEDs, fouls/penalities would happen every minute, etc. NO ONE wants to see a legit sport every year. It is boring. People want stories, something rigging allows. Because at the end of the day, sports are entertainment. Why go watch something if you don't get entertained from it?

Lemme guess OP, you think athletes are all clean too?
>>
I watched with my own eyes the Thunder collapse and the reason was because their offense is so simplistic. Durant plays 1 on 1, Westbrook plays 1 on 1 iso. It's one on one basketball. The Warriors win because they're better than that. They play great team basketball. They're way more sophisticated than the Thunder or the Cavaliers. The Warriors are a goddamn powerhouse and there isn't a thing anyone can do to stop it.
>>
>>68180916
Leflop bandwagoners? Again???
>>
File: hello.jpg (8 KB, 214x200) Image search: [Google]
hello.jpg
8 KB, 214x200
>basketball reasons

All I need.
>>
>>68180852
it'd be stupid not to rig it. think of all dat cash they'd be missing out
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.