[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warriors "Win" Again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (2 MB, 1062x932) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 MB, 1062x932
>Warriors get a second ring due to injuries

"Congrats" Warriors

The Cavs didn't even get to have their big 3 fully healthy for a single home game

No doubt in my mind this series would be 2-2 going back to GS, where the Cavs would then win off momentum off previous two wins then win it in Cleveland in game 6.

Injuries suck, literally the difference between ring and no ring
>>
(You)
>>
File: 1439402607708.png (90 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1439402607708.png
90 KB, 200x200
>>
>>68173975

Seriously, the Warriors have had such amazing luck facing teams with injuries or sub 500 records. You saw what happens when they face an alright team with no injuries (OKC) and Cavs would have def tied the series up and probably won in GS.

This team needs an asterix.
>>
File: 1408974217744.png (27 KB, 119x167) Image search: [Google]
1408974217744.png
27 KB, 119x167
>>68173975
>The Cavs didn't even get to have their big 3 fully healthy for a single home game

Except for that regular season game where DA LAND got BTFO by 30 at home.
>>
>>68174199

>regular season
>playoffs

Let that autism shine bright.
>>
>Crapaliers
>>
Will the Warriors go down as the biggest frauds in NBA history?
>>
>>68174338
Kek
>>
>>68174475

Yes
>>
>>68174199

It's like they don't even remember the game that essentially got Blatt fired.
>>
>>68174475
No, that's LeBron
>>
>>68173975
Except you play better with Love sitting. He ruins your defense and takes the ball out of your two best players' hands. At least Frye can play defense, but even he hasn't been a factor this series.

Irving and Love kill the team. Cavs were so much better last year without them in the finals because everyone played team defense and Lebron didn't have to worry about getting everyone else their shots. If I was the Cavs GM (Lebron), I'd trade the two for good role players who can play both ways like the Warriors are built. Maybe try to sign Conley as Irving's replacement since he can play D and make plays.

Also lmao, if anything the Warriors have proven themselves these playoffs. They were without Curry for weeks and got pushed to the limit by a good OKC team with two top 5 players that had just beat the Spurs. Every team the Warriors faced in the playoffs was more healthy than them. Cavs, and the eastern conference as a whole, is just bad compared to the west.
>>
>>68174076
let's continue giving OKC no credit for playing the Warriors better than literally everyone else in the nba this season. cool.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.