[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In 2007 the cavs were down 0-2 to the Pistons in the eastern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (354 KB, 600x314) Image search: [Google]
image.png
354 KB, 600x314
In 2007 the cavs were down 0-2 to the Pistons in the eastern conference finals
They came back to win 4 straight
They were a much worse team then they are now
And that Pistons team was amazing
There is always a chance
>>
>>68171128
>And that Pistons team was amazing
LMAO

YOU MUST HAVE BEEN LIKE SIX

FAGGOT HAHAHA KILL YOURSELF HAHAHAAAAAAAA
>>
>>68171158
>implying that they weren't the best team in NBA for 4 straight years
>>
>>68171158
I was 17
Guarantee by your response you weren't even born
>>
>>68171128
>Cavs fans being delusional

This series is over. The Cavs look completely over matched .
>>
>>68171373
There is always a chance you can't give up
>>
>leastern conference finals

lel
>>
>comparing the Eastern conference finals to THE finals
>comparing the 07 pistons to the '16 warriors

this damage control is just unreal
>>
>>68171788
Not what I said at all, I'm comparing our hole to a weaker team that won a series down 0-2 to a much better team
>>
>>68171853
How are you going to compare a Pistons team living off former championship glory to a Warrior team in its prime that posted the greatest record ever coming off a championship? I'd give you the argument if you said the Pistons that won in 04, but not the one in the twilight years of their run. Not to even mention that the Warriors' two best players haven't even played well despite the series lead. Accept the fact that this series is over. Warriors are too good to fall to this dysfunctional Cavs team.
>>
>>68171128
>That Pistons Lakers final
They were whipping passes all series, too. Just like GSW.

The difference is the 3 ball, clearly. GSW is like that Pistons team. Good observation. But they can also hit long range 3s at a ridiculous clip. That's how great they are.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.