[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You walk into the club and these guys tell your girlfriend that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (379 KB, 710x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
379 KB, 710x1024
You walk into the club and these guys tell your girlfriend that football is coming home

What do?
>>
>>68166219

I start singing at the top of my lungs:

"THREE LIONS ON A SHIRT

JULES RIMET STILL GLEAMING

FIFTY YEARS OF HURT

NEVER STOPPED ME DREAMING"
>>
>>68166219
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD9UTBWo51w
>>
>Leave getting knocked out in the group stage to us
>>
nothing since even women know england are shite
>>
Ask them what part of China they are from.
>>
>>68166261
I hate how those two "English" passengers are obviously German

Also I would much rather eat Bratwurst und Sauerkraut instead of some gay salad but maybe that's just me
>>
Better leave the plane running. Going right back home as soon as is takes to lose 3 matches.
>>
>>68166325

One of my favorite meals to be honest
>>
>>68166325
didn't they speak with an English accent though?

sounded like one

I agree about the meals, but it was just about using the stereotype (that we all eat nothing but sauerkraut and sausages) English people have about Germans
>>
>>68166420

Only German food I ever order is based sausages and schnitzel
>>
>>68166219

Vardy is clearly smiling because Wilshere told him he has a choice cocaine hookup waiting in France when they land
>>
>>68166530
Schnitzel is Austrian you utter moron.
>>
>>68166593

>Austria
>not German
>>
>>68166593

So was Hitler but he's the most famous German ever
>>
>sealions on a shirt

I don't get it.
>>
>>68166617
>jews remain still gleaming

i don't get it
>>
>implying it's not Vardy's season

I hate England and its nt, but its written in the stars

Literally who else will win it anyway?
>>
>>68166617
sealions are cute
who wouldn't want them on a shirt?
>>
>>68166358
It is fucking delicious

>>68166420
Yeah the accents are fine but they just look German to me. Maybe I'm wrong. But I would guess that they are
>it was just about using the stereotype (that we all eat nothing but sauerkraut and sausages) English people have about Germans
I get that, I'm just saying I like Bratwurst and Sauerkraut

>>68166608
He's not German

>>68166617
>>68166622
Only moderate banter, 3/10 try harder
>>
i genuinely believe England will win it this time
>>
>>68166653
>Yeah the accents are fine but they just look German to me.

The English are mostly descended from Germans tbf
>>
nothing to worry about. they will exit meekly after the first round of drinks.
>>
>>68166219
Vardy looks like hodgsons son
>>
>>68166680
Nah, not mostly. About a third of the English makeup is Anglo-Saxon, the rest is primarily various 'Celtic' and whatever else.
>>
>>68166680
true, england is the island where we used to send the retarded babies that nobody wanted
>>
>>68166653
m8, it's an english commercial
none of the actors are german, neither is the script or director
>>
File: based.jpg (295 KB, 960x684) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
295 KB, 960x684
>>68166740

m8, there must have been a huge mixup on your part.
>>
>>68166761
when the fuck did you invade russia?

>source is actually just a description of the map
this entire thing seems bullshit
>>
>>68166748
>it's an english commercial
>„Everyone`s Fanhansa“ (German style quotation marks)
>Fliegen wie der Weltmeister

Yeah seems real English to me

Nobody in this country knows what "Weltmeister" means mate and they wouldn't recognise the DFB logo either, and why the fuck would they care if an airline is the official airline of the German team? That's more reason not to use them for us.

Du bist sehr doof Hans
>>
>>68166748
A quick research on google tells me you're wrong.

The commercial was done by an agency in Düsseldorf

But the actors could obviously still be English.
>>
File: booky-wook.jpg (33 KB, 400x430) Image search: [Google]
booky-wook.jpg
33 KB, 400x430
>>68166788
No the source is a book that some guy wrote
>>
>>68166740
>>68166748
>>68166788
This German is pretty fucking thick.
>>
>>68166796
The end says "Fliegen wie der Weltmeister", of course it's a fucking German advert

You're right they could well be English actors, they may well be to be honest, I just think they look German but maybe I'm being stupid
>>
>>68166797
oh, my bad then

yet still, when did you ever invade Russia?
or Poland? or Czech Rep? or Spain? or fucking Mongolia?
>>
>>68166810
>"Vorsprung durch technik"
>>
>>68166788

to fight the communists lad (ww1). we sent thousands of troops around norway and attacked thorugh archangel.
>>
>>68166827
I don't know, read the book

>>68166830
That's a very old slogan, and it doesn't really matter what it means (English people don't even know what it means)

"Fliegen wie der Weltmeister" is a timely slogan, it only applies now, so it matters what it means. And as I said how would it possibly be a good idea to say to the English "hey guys, we're the official airline of the German team, you know, the guys who you hate passionately? How about giving us your money?" And the advert features the logo of the DFB which English people wouldn't recognise, and as I say, even if they did recognise it they would loathe it

You're not very bright are you
>>
>>68166827
I'm guessing they're counting times when they dropped soldiers on a country, even if it was to invade another next to it (ie in Portugal, which were allies, to fight Spain)
It's the only thing that makes the map have any sense because they never invaded Portugal
>>
The only guy I recognize is Rooney. That shows you how shitty this team is. And I kinda follow football, just not premier league.
>>
>>68166864
I don't think this is directed at British people.
This is the stuff that is made for people from Hong Kong, Singapore or USA.
Loads of Mannschaft bandwagoners there.
>>
>>68166557
but Ospina's at the copa america
>>
>>68166893
Ok I looked a bit longer and I saw Hart and Cahill
>>
>>68166608
>>68166653

The greatest accomplishment of the Austrians was to make the world believe that Hitler was German and Beethoven was Austrian.
>>
>>68166893
shit troll, lurking /sp/ this past year would at least make you aware of the vardy party
>>
>>68166874
The word invade has a number of meanings, you don't just have to literally take over the country for it to count.
>>
>>68166788
Crimean war, Civil war in Russia
>>
>>68167106
invade
/JnˈveJd/
verb
(of an armed force) enter (a country or region) so as to subjugate or occupy it.
>>
>>68166928
>Not recognising the Vards
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.