[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Even though TNT doesn't broadcast the finals why don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: insidenba.jpg (180 KB, 578x322) Image search: [Google]
insidenba.jpg
180 KB, 578x322
ESPN fucking sucks. I bet a lot of viewers would switch over to TNT to watch them.
>>
>>68163667
this crew would easily get 4x the coverage vs espn's crap
>>
>>68163676
That's what I'm thing as well. They're hugely popular and I find it shocking that the execs at TNT haven't tried to monetize on that during the finals.
>>
File: sadeli.jpg (214 KB, 1831x1521) Image search: [Google]
sadeli.jpg
214 KB, 1831x1521
>You will never engage in banter with Chuck, Shaq, and Kenny

Feels bad man
>>
>>68163692
ernie might have the most street cred of any old white guy on earth
>>
>>68163667
HYUNDAI HYUNDAI HYUNDAI HYUNDAI
>>
>>68163667
literally every one of them including erneh complain every night about how long their show is. you really think they can get these 4 to show up every two nights?
>>
>>68163785
They don't need to do a halftime show then, just a 30 minutes postgame. I bet the ad revenue would cover throwing another couple $100k at them to do another max 7 shows.
>>
>tfw you fart under the covers and then smell it
>>
>>68163694
>tfw they're all black friends
>>
>>68163745
kek
>>
DAS TURRRIBLE. ERNIE LIMME TELL U SUMTHIN
>>
>>68163667
i forget how skinny shaq and charles were, what year was this taken from?
>>
>>68164227
First of all
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.