[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Buyern spend a fuckton of money a supposedly 18 year old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: Renato-Sanches.jpg (532 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Renato-Sanches.jpg
532 KB, 2048x1536
>Buyern spend a fuckton of money a supposedly 18 year old player
>controversy around his real age has been going on for months in Portugal but dismissed because everyone thinks it's rivals who are jealous and make shit up
>former coach casually lets it slip he coached him 10 years ago when he was 11
>On the day he leaves he writes a statement saying he moved to Benfica at age 11 and spent 10 wonderful years there
>His birth certificate was only taken care of about 5 years (according to parents) after he had been born
>somehow no one cares
>everything is carefully swept under the rug

Bayern have been cheated. Why is nobody talking about this?
>>
>>68160931
Because no one cares about bayernliga

If he would've went to England the media would be all over it
>>
t. sporting fan
>>
>>68160931
So that would make him 21 then, who cares.
>>
>>68165764
>who cares
Pretty much everyone involved. 3 years of development at this stage of a player's career is huge.
>>
they're signing the player, not his birth certificate

yeah age should factor into a transfer a bit. is the player old and declining heavily, is the player very young and not quite there yet etc. but the most important part is how he performs on the field. clubs dont give a fuck if a player is 18 or 23 if hes playing well and helping them win games.
>>
File: 1456159199202.jpg (44 KB, 550x404) Image search: [Google]
1456159199202.jpg
44 KB, 550x404
>>68165801
>clubs dont give a fuck if a player is 18 or 23
>>
>>68160931
>Why is nobody talking about this?
because shit has not hit the fan yet and at 21 he's still young. If he doesn't do well at bayern this will be brought up again, just like falcao's age once he started having injury problems and playing like shit
>>
>>68160931
>His birth certificate was only taken care of about 5 years (according to parents) after he had been born
>Place of birth Lisbon, Portugal
I thought shit like that happened in african countries, not portugal
>>
>>68165801
You're retarded. The difference in development between an 18 year old player and a 21 year old player is massive. If he's already 21 then his ceiling for potential is much lower than initially projected.
>>
>>68165801
>>68165830
>>68165764
there's a huge difference between an 18 year old and a 21 year old. Most players stop improving before they hit 25 so those 3 years are a lot.
>>
>>68160931
Same shit happened with Chancel Mbemba being sold from Anderlecht to Newcastle. The guys is 20 apparently. However he's got like 3 or 4 birth certificates each stating different dates. He's closer to 25 than to 20 imho
>>
>>68160931

Oh sweet Bavarian justice.
>>
>>68165923
This isn't football manager
>>
>>68166017
But that's literally true. Most players are pretty much finished products with not much room for vast improvement at 25-26. There is a huge difference between being at Renato Sanches' level at 18 and at 21.
>>
>>68165801
Hes actually a really shitty player right now.
He actually sucks, its what he could become in a few years that makes him atractive...and if hes already 21-25 which is what everyone in portugal already figured out hes nothing more than a bellow average player that bayern just bought for 35m €
>>
>>68165948
Inb4
>no way Lukaku is 23 years old
>>
>>68165858
it happens with african """"people""""
>>68166017
this.
Humans all have their own "peak years". We have players that only reach top form when they are +30 years old isntead of the usual 27/28.

>>68160931
t. Sporting fan
>>
>>68166598
>Humans all have their own "peak years".
With the vast majority peaking around the 25-29 age. When you buy a player, you do not assume that he's going to peak at 32 because it happens very rarely
>>
>>68166357
I watched him sub on the for the national team against England and he looked pretty good desu, seemed like one of the only players who wanted to win
>>
>>68166613
obviously, but the point here is if 18/21 makes a huge diference. It can and it can't. I've seen a lot of young players look promising when they were 18, transfer to a big club and then flop.
And I've seen players who were 21 transfer to a big club and develop into great players.
>>
>>68166583
he's 23. birth certificate in Belgium actually is believable in comparison to Moortugal.
>>
>>68166357
>everyone in portugal already figured out hes nothing more than a bellow average player that bayern just bought for 35m €

LMAO THIS SALT IS HILARIOUS

How much you want for João Mário? Come on, I'll start a kickstarter to buy him so you don't feel this bad.
>>
Kek, Buyern customers BTFO yet again!
>>
File: josua tuisova.jpg (65 KB, 600x675) Image search: [Google]
josua tuisova.jpg
65 KB, 600x675
>LVG saved us from signing this scam

feels good man
>>
>>68166650
that guy is an idiot but can you please stop making these retarded assumptions? I'm the Op and I'm a benfica fan
this whole "my club sells players for more money than yours!!" thing is ridiculous, sounds like you're 12
>>
>tfw you've been playing FM for so long you don't even give a second glance at a player if he's +19 years old
>>
>>68160931
From what ive seen of him play hes a workhorse but his technical abilities are lacking
>>
>>68160931
Sauce?
>>
>>68160931
why on earth would you assume buyern aren't aware of this?
>>
>>68166730
HAHAHAHAHAHA GO SUCK BRUNO'S DICK
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.