[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4
File: download.png (14 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
download.png
14 KB, 221x228
What went wrong?
>>
>least
>>
>>68157540

It's literally 'JUST: the conference.'
>>
THANK YOU

>KNICKS
>WIZARDS
>NETS
>HAWKS
>BUCKS
>SIXERS

SHIT MANAGEMENT LMAO
>>
>>68157540
Orlando.
>>
Michael Jordan arrived and the conference hasn't been the same since.
>>
PLEASE where is DA LANDS defence force? You cannot say anything now fucking faggots
ALL IN FOR NOTHING.
>>
Seriously how do you fix this shit?
>>
>>68157540
It became about making Lebron feel good instead of winning for themselves.
>>
It's been shit since the 90s
>>
>>68158357
Only eastern conference teams can get the top 10 draft picks
>>
>>68157540

they are all badly managed
>>
You know the east was better then the west this year right? The 8th seed in the east had the same record as the trailblazers who were 4th or 5th iirc
>>
>>68158032
I was rooting for DA LAND and hating the Warriors all playoffs but I'm just laughing at the cavs now lol can't even say refball they just plain out suck
>>
>>68158500
LOL okay records don't mean anything. Notice how the Thunder that had a better record than the Spurs beat the Spurs. You must be new to sports
>>
Should the NBA Eastern Conference become a lower division with promotion spots to the West?
>>
The East and West should start playing each other in the first round of the playoffs.
>>
>>68157540
The east has been awful since like 2000. How is that even possible?
>>
File: subbbbbs.jpg (82 KB, 672x412) Image search: [Google]
subbbbbs.jpg
82 KB, 672x412
>>68158605
Spurs should have won that series.

Games 4 - 5 were horrible.... they weren't as hungry as the OKC.

>arrrrgh
>>
>>68158500
>Canaduh
>>
>>68158357
get rid of conferences.
>>
Refs, according to /sp/. Refs are totally why Cavs got btfo twice in a row
>>
>>68158500
>You know the east was better then the west this year right? The 8th seed in the east had the same record as the trailblazers who were 4th or 5th iirc
when most of your games are against shit ass EC teams of course you'll have a solid record. There are teams out west that didn't even make the playoffs that would beat half the playoff teams in the east in a 7 game series.

besides cleveland the "best" team in the east isn't even in the top 3 of the west. I would willingly bet every dime and possession I own that Cleveland couldn't beat GS, OKC, SA in a 7 game series.
>>
>>68159130
The lower 4/8 are pretty even desu. This is the closest to parity the NBA has come in almost a decade. But the Warriors, Thunder, and Spurs just tower over everybody
>>
>>68159130
I'd throw in Portland and a healthy Clippers in there.
>>
>>68159197
>desu
What fucking faggoty word filter is this. I rarely visit this shit website anymore and I'm too drunk to remember what I typed
>>
>>68159130
pretty sure Cavs would have beaten everyone besides the Thunder (maybe) but ECF still weak af in general
>>
>>68159197
The problem is that lower seeds in basketball are only good for an upset once every few years. The top teams is where it's at, and the west shits on the east there.
>>
>>68159130
the fucking mavericks could probably oust the cavs in 6

the cavs look fucking AWFUL
>>
>>68157540
LeBron not on heat
>>
>>68159202
Portland and LAC minus Dame and CP3 would barely make the playoffs if even
>>
>>68157540
The Celtics got old and Bron left Miami.
>>
>>68159354
>the cavs look fucking AWFUL
Yeah, not like they're playing the best team in the past 20 years or anything
>>
>>68159243
Every time.
>>
The Warriors bench would be a 2 seed in the Leastern Conference.
>>
>>68158026
East was God tier in the 90's. Went to shit in the 00's. Hasn't really been good since. No clue why the east has been so bad the bast 15 or so years.
>>
Bosh and whiteside were out
>>
i have a theory

when lebron started to get really dominant after his 3rd/4th year, free agents and western teams started to realize he was going to be the king of the mountain for the next decade, so they tried to go west, and attract agents to the west.

everybody wanted to avoid lebron

this created a void in the east with shit teams and a super gauntlet in the west, where if you won the west you had a good chance of winning it all (kind of like how the afc was sending the same 4 teams to the superb owl for like a decade).

we are finally seeing the fruit from everybody avoiding lebron but now he's too old and his time is over. on paper his heat team should have won more but that's just how tough the west was, the mavs and the spurs (almost twice if it wasn't for a ray allen miracle 3 point) beat a completely stacked heat team with prime lebron. you'll see the pendulum swing the other way now that free agents will want to go east knowing lebron is weak and nobody wants to deal with the memeoirs and the rest of the west
>>
>>68159406
kinda like the Cavs without Lebron huh
>>
>>68157540
The parity in the NBA is the worst its ever been. It's been killed by faggots staying in college for one year and jumping ship.
>>
>>68161492

East was shit before LeBron. The East has been awful since Jordan left Chicago.

Boston's East was bad. Miami's East was worse. Cleveland's East is THE fucking worst joke of conference. FUCKING TORONTO WAS "THE" THREAT THIS YEAR. THE FUCKING RAPTORS. A FUCKING LEAF!!!!!!!!
>>
>>68161817
Don't worry, the Celtics will make the East great again. All they need is for every other team to keep surrendering their draft picks.
>>
>>8161817
stop memeing and realize that while the east was weaker than the west (one of them has to be stronger), they are at their weakest NOW because of everybody ducking lebron

after MJ left the east was still good

> 1999
same 90s knicks that was always 2nd to MJ's bulls but went to the one year with the rockets when he was retired

> 2000
same reggie miller pacers that was 3rd in the east during the 90s bulls era

> 2001
rise of based iverson

> 02-03
jason kidd nets

> 04-05
the stacked pistons teams with sheed

> 06
heat with prime wade and still good shaw

> 07
lebron cavs

> 08/10
celtics big 3

> 09
this was a meme year with dwight's magic but it was also the real start of lebron choking meme

> 11-14
lebron again with heat

> 15-16
lebron again with cavs

the east didn't become a meme until the height of lebron's first stint with the cavs and it continued into his heat years and we're seeing the tail end of it now.
>>
>>68159025
Or just do an afc/nfc system like the NFL
>>
>>68157540
no more superstars besides lebron anymore. or atleast until paul george comes back to form
>>
>>68161492

No. Just no.
>>
>>68158619
why does orlando have to logos
>>
>>68161817
>56-26
>only east team to beat cleveland four times
>joke

go fuck yourself faggot
>>
East will be the better conference in due time. There are some really really young teams with a bright future in the East.
>>
>>68162322
No, they don't.
>>
>>68162751
there are 2 fucking magic logos there
>>
thunder are a bunch of chokers
>>
>>68162818
No, one of them is the Wizards
>>
>>68162818
The words and the basketball-comet thing are two different logos?
>>
There's only 4 good teams in the nba, the West just has 3 of them.

The fucking raptors made the eastern conference finals, think about that.

Objectively, the 15-16 Toronto Raptors are as good a team as the 01 Sacramento Kings were, because of how shitty the eastern conference is (along with most of the nba)
>>
>>68158500
The only reason there seemed to be parity was because the Warriors and Spurs ran up such absurdly good records that the rest of the teams out west ended up having more losses than usual. The west is still easily the better conference, especially at the top end.
>>
How is it possible for the supposedly best league in the world to be so bare of talent? 90% of teams are hot garbage. I thought the best of the best are supposed to be playing there
>>
>>68166503
>How is it possible for the supposedly best league in the world to be so bare of talent?
Because the average male height is about 5'10" and you need to be 6'6"+ to succeed at any non guard position.

90% of the world's population has no shot at an NBA career because they weren't born with freakish height.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 608x262) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 608x262
>what went wrong
Ftfy
>>
>>68166596
overexpansion and still using the pants on head retarted conference system
>>
>>68166536
on 1 million people, 1 good basketball player goes.
>>
>>68157540
>just 5 days ago people were arguing that East wasn't shit

Finally you see the truth, don't let ESPN brainwash you. And East will keep getting more shit while west will keep getting stronger, Timberwolves will be a serious threat in close future.
>>
Bosh died
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.