[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to confirm a theory that I have. I want you to please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 12
File: GSW.jpg (188 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
GSW.jpg
188 KB, 1920x1200
I want to confirm a theory that I have. I want you to please post your ethnicity and your opinion of the Warriors. Not posting mine because I don't want to nudge the thread in any direction.
>>
White
Don't like
>>
>white
>love them

BUT they're my local team. 831 reporting in
>>
Nigger
Don't like
>>
>>68155001
>white
>hate them
Is it because I'm racist or some shit?
>>
White
Love 'em
>>
Latino
They're alright. Still better than >Le2-5 but still salty that the /sp/urs lost to the blunder. Also >KD to the /sp/urs when??
>>
Retard
Nearly as much as I live crayons and hugs
>>
Tejano/white halfbreed.
Like their game a lot
>>
>>68155120
>that flag
>white

nah
>>
white

>>
>white
>hate them because of all their bandwagoners
>>
Nigger
Don't like the Warriors, but I want them to win
>>
White

Hate
>>
>>68155001
pinoy sub-human here
like them
>>
white

>>68155120
>White
>this flag
get fucked, wog
>>
Asian
techie
20's
Loved Warriors since 2015
is that what you wanted OP?
>>
>>68155139
This
>>
white
love them
>>
Suburban middle class white folk who bother watching the NBA probably like them better than the Cavaliers, it's no mystery, while majority of African Americans would rather see LeBron's Cavs winning it.
>>
White
that's that shit I don't like
>>
Nigger on the inside
Hate them
>>
I'm white and I fucking hate them. Fuck long range shooting, go back to the 90s rules.
>>
>>68155001
Well it's clear the white opinion is split.

>cripple
they're okay
>>
>>68155224
What this guy said.
>>
>>68155224
>white

Nah you're a SPIC
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 400x400
>>68155001
White
I know fuck all about netball but from the shitposting I see on spee, it looks like they're pulling a Leicester

So that's enough for me to like them.

>>68155173
>>68155211
So does that mean this guy isn't white?

>yank/convict education
>>
White.

Leaveland cucks don't deserve a championship after accepting miamis sloppy seconds.
>>
Flag
Don't like them
>>
Hispanic
Indifferent, though I am rooting against the cavs
>>
>>68155486
I wouldn't say they're pulling a Leicester this year. But they definitely pulled one last year when they were literally who's during the first half of the season and then memeing on teams during the playoffs.
>>
>>68155208
You Daly or union shitty?
>>
cracker / cavs
>>
Black.

Last year was a interesting ride. This year is just more of the same. Kinda boring.
I'm a Knicks fan though. So I don't like anything right now.
>>
white

>>
im white but identify myself as black. going 4 cavs
>>
White

I don't really care much about them because they're not my team but I respect their effectiveness because im not a hater, most people i know are favorable and I only ever see shit talking on /sp/ because I guess they don't like that they don't have a cutter like Wade or Harden.... which is stupid

I wish they lost to OKC but hope they sweep Leaveland for a number of reasons
>>
White
Don't watch basketball
>>
OP.

Blacks who are not GSW fans hate them.

Whites love them.

This is all known. Whites have always been known as "shooters". Plus Curry is happily married and the team in general is very humble and team oriented.

Nigs like ballin out. They like aggression and hos errywhere. They like one man taking over the game. It's the culture. Whether the cultures are derived from genetics is a different question.
>>
>>68155001

White

I'm a fan of good teams doing well, so I like them

Not a fan of the kick to the nuts guy, but the past is the past, it doesn't really bother me now
>>
>>68155001
White
Hate
>>
Black
Can't hate on them, they assembled a good team. Some people complain about the Dubs being cocky, but they are the current champs and beaten the regular season record, so it's warranted. At least they didn't say that they will win 'not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5' chips.

Plus JR talked shit about the Knicks, so it's enough to root against the Cavs.

>>68155605
My nigga. Hope the Knicks get in the playoff next year. Kinda iffy we passed over Vogel for Horny, but we'll see in November.
>>68155605
>>
White.

Bay Aryan transplant from Florida.

I like Golden state but I wouldn't consider myself a fan. My heart belongs to the Orlabdo Tragic ;_;

Bay Area sucks as a place to live though. You can't even swim in the ocean here cause it's too dangerous with all the rocks and rip currents and cold. And what the fuck is this ridiculous obsession with shit tier hops used in the beer here on the west coast? Jesus fucking Christ get it together.
>>
Hispanic

Hate the warriors
>>
White

Don't really follow basketball but they seem to have a lot of bandwagoners and they win games by memeing, so I am going to go with dislike.
>>
Half latino half white
Hate these chucking fucks. Klay and bogut are cool though
>>
File: 1464629743783.gif (363 KB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
1464629743783.gif
363 KB, 540x300
Asian

I prefer cartoons
>>
White

I have diarrhea
>>
>>68155001
Grey

Take me to your leader
>>
Black and blue

I just spent a night with an NFL player
>>
half Leb half Portuguese

Curry isn't the GOAT, but Warriors as a team is the best ever
>>
>>68155001
WHITE
A
R
R
I
O
R
S
>>
White
Been a fan since around 12 years old

Born in San Jose and lived in Northern California all my life. Basketball is probably my third favorite sport though (to watch anyways)

Obviously there's going to be a lot of Mexican and Asian fans though because there's a lot in the Bay Area. I'm not sure what your point is
>>
White

I just hate the Bay Area and all the tech fuckery going on there
>>
>>68156120
>San Jose
>Bay Area
>Northern California

KEK you wish you lived in NoCal aka the great state of Jefferson.
>>
Korean.

Big fan.
>>
White

Fuck the Bay Area Memechuckers
>>
white

I hate all basketball but this team apparently is ""ruining"" basketball therefore I like them.
>>
>>68155486
>So does that mean this guy isn't white?

yup. moorish caliphate of espana=/=white
>>
>>68155001
Hispanic

Clippers 2.0, fanless team whos getting bandwaggoners now
>>
White
Don't like or dislike them but I'm pulling for them due to /sp/ butthurt
>>
kike

I support any team that makes /sp/ the most butthurt so I like GS
>>
>>68156206
What are you doing?
>>
File: qbp_greek_freak.jpg (647 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
qbp_greek_freak.jpg
647 KB, 1920x1080
White
Don't care for but happy >we ended the streak though
>>
White
Warriors are finally a team I don't feel weird rooting for. I love the tech scene in the Bay area and love the new strategy they're bringing to the game. It's also nice that the two best players on their team have lighter skin
>>
Mexican

I admire Curry because 3 point shots are hard to make, and I find his personality pretty ok (although he needs to stop taking his daughter to the interviews). I'm not a Golden State fan, I'm a Knicks fan, but if GS wins, I'll be fine with that.
>>
Meme chucking threes takes far more skill than being a big nigger slam dunking/layup cry baby. Why do people hate GS anyways?

White.
>>
>>68155001
white

dislike them
>>
>>68155001
beaner
I'm not a GSW fan but I don't hate them. I mostly don't care about them. I just gotta cheer for a California team and always cheer against LeBron.
>>
>>68156544
Watt?
>>
>>68155208
I appreciate your appreciation of pinoys being subhuman.
>>
It's time to bring back real nigga basketball. Who's 1st team all real nigga?
>>
>>68156767

Dennis rodman
>>
Mestizo

Appreciate the meme team.
>>
>>68156767
Draymond Green.

He's quite a nigger.
>>
>>68155001
mixed white/korean

I don't actually care about sports, I'm just here for the memes
>>
>>68155001
white
i thought it was funny when spreewell was choking bitches but otherwise they are not relevant
>>
>>68156547
>broke the streak
>cursed /sp/ at the same time
If only we would've made it ;_;
>>
>>68156883
Remember to take /hoc/ memes. They don't mind sharing
>>
white
completely indifferent. rooting for the cavs but won't really be bothered if golden state wins
>>
asian in san jose
big fan
>>
>>68157026
/hoc/ is a cesspool
>>
>>68155541
I'm black and I feel the same way.
>>
Iranian-Armenian
unlikable fanbase and some unlikable players. but i'm a lakers fan and i like luke
>>
>>68157082
>white
>rooting for the cavs
lies
>>
>>68155469
Better than you, Amerifat.
>>
File: 1440817220934.jpg (63 KB, 579x583) Image search: [Google]
1440817220934.jpg
63 KB, 579x583
>>68157026
/hoc/ memes are too hot for memehoop

>>68157139
this is correct
>>
Ching-Chong
Mixed feelings
On one hand, I enjoy their 3pt meme chucking and old niggas getting triggered
On the other hand, I hate NorCal Bay Area
>>
File: 20160605_210845.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160605_210845.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
White
Love em
>>
White
Think they are the ultimate meme team and need to fuck off
>>
White

I just enjoy watching /sp/ frothing with rage.
>>
>>68155001
White
Don't like
>>
White
memechuckers
>>
>>68155001
Stop data-mining.
>>
>>68155596
Hacienda Heights
>>
White

>>68158140
this
>>
mulatto

got to root for my fellow light skinned brothers
>>
File: don.jpg (24 KB, 530x406) Image search: [Google]
don.jpg
24 KB, 530x406
>>68158140
>>68158140
>>68158140
>>
Mixed Black/White
respect the skill, hate the hype
>>
>>68158140
this
>>
half portuguese half japanese.

love them, but thats because I love curry and think legod is overrated.
>>
>>68155001
White

Fuck Lebron
>>
Black

The Warriors are killing basketball but it's not their fault nor are the rules unfair. It's just that other teams think they can fucking turn their teams into three point clinics when they fucking can't and every game s a three point contest the end of which is never in doubt.
>>
Ching Chong
Love em
>>
>>68155001

SPic
I love the Warriors.
Never watched basket before hand, just watched footy.
>>
filipino
I enjoy the 3 point game
that's about it
>>
Hispanic

Dont like. Only HATE draymondnigger
>>
>Dominican
>Don't like them
>>
Yeah man, /sp/ is a great source for neutral sampling.

Fucking moron
>>
White (Jewish)
Like 'em pretty good. Curry is a family man.
>>
White
>>
>>68159065
Argentinians aren't white.
>>
black here
hate warriors
>>
>>68159100
I'm Ashkenazi, literally the whtiest race
>>
>>68159065
>
>>
>>68159100
t. Trayvon Martin
>>
>designated
Pretty ambivalent, most just tired of announcers sucking their dicks and boring ass games
>>
>>68155001

Spic
I like watching them meme on shit like the Cockets and the Clappers, but I'm mostly neutral.
>>
>>68159118
Ah, me too. L'chaim, hope Hamas doesn't bomb your synagogue.
>>
>>68155001
African-american
Love them
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 750x624) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 750x624
White
Hometown team
Feelsgoodman
>>
>>68155001

White. I like seeing records broken, I like teams that do things differently to win, and I like 3s, so I would say I like them overall. Ambivalent otherwise.
>>
Korean
Like them
>>
African

Indifferent, but fun to watch
>>
White
I like how they troll the NBA by going against common wisdom. Outside of that I could give a shit and only care about the NY Knicks.
>>
Hispanic
literally don't give a fuck but the assdevastation they cause is delicious
>>
White

Outside of klay and Iggy I can't stand them.
>>
>>68155001
White. Not normally a huge NBA fan, but I love the Warriors especially Green.
>>
>>68155674
>>68155750
Same
>>
>>68155001
White
Hate them so much that I will not watch another NBA game until they're eliminated.
>>
>>68155001
white
love 'em
>>
Hispanic
Like them
>>
It was a good movie
>>
Mexican.

Hate them.
>>
>>68159337
>White. Not normally a huge NBA fan, but I love the Warriors especially Green
same; most fun i've had watching the NBA since jordan
>>
White. I've been lovin the Dubs since run DMC days. They are the bay's team. This is really great sports market that is divided by 2 NFL and MLB teams, but we all rally behind them as one.

650 reportan gettin hyphy
>>
Black

Love em. I've loved em since mark Jackson. I always knew they had potential, and that mark Jackson was holding them back. He built the core unit though so I credit him with that. Curry is amazing.
>>
White
>apehoop
>>
White

Hate them like everything out of that shit state
>>
>>68155001
White (Norwegian)

Meme team. But I don't watch cuckhoop
>>
>>68159403
>White
This is not an ethnicity
>>
>>68155001
i like the warriors

lebron is too obsessed with cleveland which basically ruined his career
>>
White

I admire and respect them. I'm not a fan but I've always fucking hated LeBron. I hate the fuck out of Oklahoma too. LeBron whining and bitching to get his coach fired and having it blow up in his face like this makes me happier than you could ever know. I'm a Pistons fan.
>>
Gas the kikes, race war now. Take a guess.

They're obviously the best team in the league. No one else can really copy them because no one has 2 high volume high percentage 3 point shooters like Steph and Klay. Teams can try, but they will fail.
>>
Latinamerican
Respect for warriors team
>>
>>68159423
>Love em. I've loved em since mark Jackson. I always knew they had potential, and that mark Jackson was holding them back. He built the core unit though so I credit him with that. Curry is amazing.
yes he was. Mark Jackson was just unable to think outside of the "box" with steph and clay. He wanted Steph to be a typical pg, and clay to drive the lane more. he didn't know what the fuck to do with Draymond Green either. That said he put into place a good defensive mindset in the team that Kerr built upon.

In Jackson's defense Steve Kerr wasn't really sure what to do with Green either for a while. but when he went small against the cavs in last years final he realized how this team should roll.
>>
>south american spic
>don't hate them, but don't like them either
>rooted for them the first two rounds, have rooted against them since the conference finals
>>
>>68159521
But David Blatt is a hack of a coach
>>
White, been a fan since childhood.

I'm from Oakland though.
>>
>>68159508
But Yurosemens hate when we say our heritage
>>
>>68159590
Better than this dickhead now. But hey I'm not complaining, I'm celebrating.
>>
Taiwanese living in the northbay 707
I love them
>>
AZN and I FUCKING LOVE THEM WOOT WOOT GO WARRIORS
>>
>>68155082
being white in the 831 is somrthing i can identify with
>>
White
Love them, from the east bay
>>
White

From the East Bay but I hate them because I'm a worthless, autistic loser and want the people around me to be upset as well
>>
File: 1440827939558.jpg (71 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
1440827939558.jpg
71 KB, 500x329
White

I like the warriors because of the beautiful passing offense that Steve Kerr installed. I've always hated hero ball.

My favorite team is the Spurs, so you can probably understand why I like the warriors style.
>>
White

I hate the Warriors since I'm a Rockets fan and a couple of years ago they bitched cuz we dropped like 25 3's on them.

Now that they shoot the meme too, everyone sucks their dick
>>
white
i like them because im also good at 3s
celtics are my home team
>>
Black
Will always be a Knicks fan but want Lebron to get embarrassed again
>>
white
idgaf
>>
File: 1460602863079.jpg (62 KB, 473x555) Image search: [Google]
1460602863079.jpg
62 KB, 473x555
>>68155001
>latino
ilike them atm because I like to see lebron dick riders cry. it was supposed to be a cinderella story, now it's just a comedy.
>>
convict

I just want to see lebron lose DESU
>>
Asian
neutral (like watching lebron win/lose. don't give a shit about teams)
>>
>>68159590
>But David Blatt is a hack of a coach
no he's not.

the king didn't like him from day one and oposed him all season. It wasn't till half his team got hurt that bronbron let him have a say in the defense, which is incidently what almost allowed that wounded cleveland team to almost beat GSW last year.

I'm going to add one more thing. Irving and Love are horrible defensive players. The only reason the Cavs were able to play strong defense against the warriors last year is because both of them were hurt. The reason this year's finals is going so poorly for cleveland is because their offense is basically whatever the fuck bronbron wants to do (which is iso ball with the ball in his hands, then he occasionally kicks it out to someone else for a catch and shoot J). No one can play defense in the east, so this shit offense ripped the east apart. No one can shoot from outside in the east either, so Cleveland could dominate inside and slaughter teams from outside.

last year Cleveland could go big to slow down the Warriors, then the Warriors hit on their small ball, which the Cavs had no answer for. Guess what? the Cavs still have no answer for small ball. their big lineup gets torched by the small ball, their small lineup gets torched by the small lineup. Till Irving and Love learn to play defense, till bron bron is more then a mediocre defender, the warriors will keep killing the cavs.
>>
Latino
I don't really watch basketball, but I live in Sacramento, so it's our team, I guess?
>>
Hispanic.
Don't like GSW, hate Curry.
>>
White
Only hate them because I'm a Clippers fan.
>>
File: 1461161456484.jpg (70 KB, 453x342) Image search: [Google]
1461161456484.jpg
70 KB, 453x342
>>68159955
>>
>>68160002
Shh...
>>
Caucasian
Like them
>>
>>68155001

Hispanic.
Respect their skill, respect Kerr, hate the hype, Curry's daughter and their non Bay area "fans".

Surprisingly, everyone here in PR is either a Lebron bandwagoner, a Lakers bandwagoner, a Spurs bandwagoner, OKC bandwagoners Durant/Westbrook era, or a Miami bandwagoner. A few Knicks bandwagoners, like me (although I actually got to see them in person, was pretty cool desu).
But all in all, people like GS here, but nobody is stupid enough to call themselves "fans" and those that do are laughed at massively.

I literally know FOUR actual fucking Cavs fans since Lelbron was drafted and have been following them regardless if he was with the team or not and two of them LIVE in Cleveland.

But desu, as long as Lelbron never gets a fucking ring ever again, I'll root for anyone that goes up against him. Always the lesser evil, imo.
>>
>>68155001

>Afghan
>I like the Warriors
>>
>>68155145
same
>>
>>68155001
>Filipino
>Loved them since 2015
>>
>>68160198
>I literally know FOUR actual fucking Cavs fans since Lelbron was drafted and have been following them regardless if he was with the team or not and two of them LIVE in Cleveland.
I see so many people at UPR with Dubs jerseys, man.

Or hobos with lebron jerseys
>>
>>68159688
Also white in the 831 checking in
>>
White
I'm indifferent but I want them to win because I want the cavs to become the next Buffalo bills. Imagine the fucking shitposting if Lebron stays with the land and lose 4 consecutive chips?

I don't know if he'd stay after the third, but he's going back to the chip with the cavs next year.

Almost certain.
>>
>>68160494

ayy lmao, que cáncer.

"Yo le voy al mejor!"

Never forget.
>>
>>68158565
Post picture of yourself, you strange race mixer
>>
Mexican.

Love them. Until they move to San Francisco, then I will stop caring about NBA.

Who /510/ here?
>>
>>68155001
White
Neutral, but want them to beat Cleveland for the memes
>>
White

Want them to fail, I'm a bay local but I hate the people around here. I'm an autistic /heem/ poster anyways.
>>
White
They're okay.
>>
White
Love Them
>>
>>68160658
what do you hate about people in the bay area
>>
>ethnicity
see flag
>opinion
i don't like any team that wins every time, i always root for the underdog
>>
>>68155001
>White
>Don't care either way

The fact they're making /sp/ chimpout is funny as shit and I think a sweep is gonna produce a chimpout on par with the XieHawks winning the Owl a few years back
>>
>>68155001
Mexican/Black
Hate em
>>
>>68155001
Black
Love them
Lakers fan, though.
>>
light skinned black

we takin over
>>
>>68155001
Pinoy
Love the Warriors
Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.