[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the NBA still rigged? If so...who is supposed to win and why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 5.jpg (513 KB, 1170x701) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
513 KB, 1170x701
Is the NBA still rigged? If so...who is supposed to win and why
>>
>>68151082
I know about this incident...are there more modern examples?
>>
>>68151132

Golden state warriors vs Oklahoma City Thunder
>>
>>68151193
I didn't watch... (sorry) what about it was rigged?
>>
>>68151132

mutumbo leaked philadelphia winning the lottery draft pick
>>
there's a ref (can't remember his name) that has worked like 8 of the last 9 Lebron road game 2's, and he always makes sure Lebrons teams win. (get away with murder physically while the other team can't breathe on someone without a foul, every even remotely 50/50 call goes Lebrons' way etc.)
>>
>>68151226

Draymond Green got away with kicking steven adams in the nuts twice, as well as trying to break his arm
>>
>>68151687
wow thats low...bush league

>>68151292
holy shit...submit that to a newspaper wtf...
>>
Reminder delta already sent an email saying the Warriors won. Reminder the NBA posted the Warriors won before game 7 even started
>>
>that one time the kings got screwed
>>
>>68151743
He got it from neofag earlier. Their nba thread called out Foster. Apeball is more fixed than WWE. Just enjoy the entertainment
>>
>>68152250
>gets me in the feels everytime
>>
When OKC was up by 3-1. Game 5 in the second half the fucking Warriors got every fucking calls to extenbds the series 3-2 but OKC choked too. I have no doubt tho that the Warrirors gets all the calls and the other team dont. Thery always win on judgement calls and therefor get the game to closer digits and tied up with 3. Warriors are never out with anygame even if they are down 20. Ref gives em 3 calls 3 x 3 = 9 points. Oh look tied game a fucking gain.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.