[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Female Skateboarders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: Zwischenablage01.jpg (40 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
Zwischenablage01.jpg
40 KB, 1000x563
Why do female skateboarders always horribly suck? (if you even find any)
I mean this sport is not about physical strengh or tied to numbers (like fastest lap or so). Its more like figure skating.
All big skate brands have special lines advertised for girls, and still there are very few f. skateboarders.
>>
you want the skateboarding general on /asp/ senpai
>>
>>68135375
women are vastly inferior to men, more news at 11
>>
>>68135375
>there are very few f. skateboarders
that's why they suck, not a big enough group to weed out the weakest links. most girls don't want to be seen doing that shit, because most girls aren't lesbians.
>>
>>68135375

Is that a picture of Aaron Kyro?
>>
>>68135375

Also, this is why: skateboarding is inherently male, it's a way for guys to prove themselves and impress chicks, that's the whole point of doing it
>>
>>68135466
This. Women are terrible at everything. Literally everything.
>>
>>68135375

>be on /sp/
>watch X games
>see female skaters
>see female skaters are not as good as male skaters
>realize the female skaters are nonetheless still miles better than anyone on /sp/ ever will be at anything
>feel beta as fuck
>start misogyny thread
>tip fedora
>>
>>68135375
You'reNotMyRealDadSteve is not a sport.
>>
>>68135422
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>68135506
>because most girls aren't lesbians.
makes sense

>>68135613
>Is that a picture of Aaron Kyro?
How did you notice? Yes, that dude's a twat. It was the first pic that popped up on google though

>>68135669
>it's a way for guys to prove themselves and impress chicks, that's the whole point of doing it
meh

>>68135422
>you want the skateboarding general on /asp/ senpai
not oldfag enough to know /asp/ even exists

>>68135887
>misogyny thread
???
>>
>>68135942
>not Linkin Plank
>>
File: 1457204291958.jpg (30 KB, 353x424) Image search: [Google]
1457204291958.jpg
30 KB, 353x424
Men have:

>more strength
>more agility
>better gross motor skills
>more aggression
>less inhibition
>more objectivity/spatial ability

This translates to a net superiority in almost all aspects of physical sport and competition

I hope this answers any more of these. It is the way we evolved. People understood this for thousands of years and only recently have we begun to question the natural order of the universe because it hurts someone's feelings.

I was a little bitch in sports while all the other boys were hitting puberty before me and that was simply my lot in life.
>>
>>68135989
>keeping 4chan running properly is reddit
>>
>>68136533
kek
>>
>arguewithdaddybutstillnotastripper
>>
>>68135375
mompickmeup is not an sport
>>
>woman can balance on high heels like its nothing
>look so fucking awkward trying to balance on a board
>>
Probably because Skateboarding takes countless hours of practicing just to do some shitty flip whilst standing still. You really have to love skateboarding to get anywhere, the dropout rate is enormous even among males and most girls aren't interested in skateboarding in the first place because it's a total "boy" thing to do.

ergo the talent pool is fucking tiny for adult female skateboarders.
>>
>>68136693

I'm going to guess the griping about high heels is overstated, like many things women do
>>
woman surfers aren't bad
>>
Men aren't as risk averse as females. You look at things like Thrasher's hall of meat and that's enough to put most people off of skateboarding, nevermind females.

Also, >>>/asp/

https://www.instagram.com/hallofmeat/

Have a few laughs and cringes before you go.
>>
>>68136575
>Men have:
>>more strength
>>more agility
>>better gross motor skills
>>more aggression
>>less inhibition
>>more objectivity/spatial ability
Females have quite some relevance in athletics and Skateboarding is nothing more than balancing and jumping around.
I'm in terrible shape but still far better than any f. skater I ever came across.
>>
>>68136865
>I'm in terrible shape but still far better than any f. skater I ever came across.

Translation: I'm in terrible shape but I can totally skateboard better than my seven year old sister, the only female I've ever come across to try skateboarding.
>>
>>68135375
I used to spend lots of time at skateparks, and as a guy, you'd get no respect unless you could do some legit sick shit like varial flips, buttery transitions (ie, heelflip into tailslide, shove-it out), etc. Girls would get tons of praise and all the free weed they could smoke just for dropping into the bowl and not falling.

If we want good skaters we need to stop praising mediocrity. Although fwiw I knew like 1 good skateboarding girl, but I knew at least half a dozen girls who were really good at bmx (although thats just my own anecdotal evidence, but some people I skated/biked with as a kid did end up going pro, or at least competed in legit competitions n shit). I think most of them were just there because of the guys and the fact that they could get blazed up for no money
>>
>>68136865

>females have quite some relevance in athletics

news to me lad
>>
>>68136486
>misogyny thread
>???

yes, no need to play coy.

Did you just get ghosted or something by a girl you creeped-out? Need a little woman-hating thread to turn that sadness into anger?
>>
>>68136805
holy kek why are dads so based

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGHtbGTzUwp/?taken-by=hallofmeat
>>
>>68136937
There were about 10, most of them older than me and 2 of them won prices at a contest. (because they were the only two in the female contest group)
>>
>>68137097
that drop, holy shit.
>>
>>68137111
>because they were the only two in the female contest group

lol I remember those days. Show up to the competition and skate against these fucking prodigies who had sponsors and stuff and watch girls who could barely kickflip go home with free decks because there were only 2 or 3 that signed up
>>
>>68137265
Exactly what happend. Both got free decks and other shit. No flip tricks involved.
>>
That hot ass brazilian who always pops up on my instagram feed is pretty good
>>
File: Preg skater1.jpg (87 KB, 748x960) Image search: [Google]
Preg skater1.jpg
87 KB, 748x960
>>68135375

Pic related
1/2
>>
File: Preg skater2.jpg (95 KB, 727x960) Image search: [Google]
Preg skater2.jpg
95 KB, 727x960
2/2

>women
>>
>>68135375
I believe maybe poor depth perception? I remember reading something about that.
>>
>>68137082
Name a based fem skater. Oh wait, you can't. Now fuck off back to your womens studies class
>>
Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.