[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what did cristiano mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
what did cristiano mean by this?
>>
The delicious boi pussy
>>
He's declaring his intention to take part in next year's Purge.
>>
>>68135356
He's portraying the elusiveness of peace when deep inside we all have dark demons that will prevent us from having a perfect inner peace.

or he's just an attention whore
>>
Why are soccer fans like teenage girls that watch TMZ? Every day it's a new thread about some instagram post relating to a soccer player. Somehow the pictures are always gay as fuck only solidifying the notion that soccer is literally the gayest sport because it's for homosexuals.
>>
>>68135872
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
Think he wears that when he invites little boys around for special time?
>>
>>68135356
That dude is such a fucking weirdo. He tries to look random and funny, but he ends up looking like a tryhard.
>>
>>68135356
Crashing this plane...
>>
>One two three, viva l'Algérie

In what country did CR meet that boxer?

CR gay confirmed
>>
>>68135688
kek
>>
File: 1454707321001.png (133 KB, 562x472) Image search: [Google]
1454707321001.png
133 KB, 562x472
Fucking hell, do we really need to have daily threads concerning the latest picture uploaded to Cristiano's social media accounts?
>>
>>68135356
/b/?
>>
File: JOHJ.jpg (140 KB, 728x1044) Image search: [Google]
JOHJ.jpg
140 KB, 728x1044
JOHJ
>>
>>68137205
it's funny because he's gay xD
>>
>>68135872
It's penaldo faggots, he has the faggot market cornered that's why he's shilled as a top player
>>
File: 1323989824748.jpg (169 KB, 635x480) Image search: [Google]
1323989824748.jpg
169 KB, 635x480
>>68137205
Because he won the Champions League while destroying /sp/'s memes
>>
TELL ME ABOUT CRISTIANO, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

>>68135872
TSUUUUUUUUU WITH IT FAGGOT
>>
File: 1450959506717.jpg (149 KB, 962x715) Image search: [Google]
1450959506717.jpg
149 KB, 962x715
>>68137349
>destroying /sp/'s memes
What are you talking about? Everyone rates him as the objective GOAT.
>>
>>68135356
I don't know he's a closeted gay man with the mental capacity of an 8 year old because he's devoted all of his mental energy for his entire life to kicking a ball. I have no idea what could possibly go on inside of his head.
>>
>>68135356
looks like some guys bored on a plane taking stupid pictures. You guys need to lighten up
>>
>>68137501
This.
>>
>>68137349
>while destroying /sp/'s memes
>Invisible the whole final just to score a penalty at the end
Nigger, the only he did is enhancing the memes
>>
>>68135356
MIRRORS RONALDO!
THINK BEFORE YOU POST!
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>68137571
>telling a bunch of autistic lames to lighten up

not a chance
>>
WITH NO SURVIVORS
>>
>>68135356
TELL ME ABOUT THE TSUUU
WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?
>>
You're a big guy
>>
>>68137725
It's not his fault that Patetico Madrid were parking the bus
>>
why does he wear the mask?

>>68140105

for you !
>>
>>68135356
IF I TAPPED THIS IN, WOULD I SCORE?
>>
He paid over a thousand for those retarded jeans didn't he?
>>
>>68135872
Because the faggots on here that make a thread about him being gay or cringe everyday are secretly obsessed with him.

>xDD time to check cristianos ig for the 20th time today
>mmm he has a new pic of him sunbathing and revealing his yummy abs, gonna post it on spee
>>
>>68135911
Probably, the fucking slimey paedophile
>>
>do nothing your entire career but stand in front of the goal waiting for the ball to roll to you
>win one league title in 8 years because you can't perform against big teams
>do nothing in champions league finals because as said, can't perform against big teams
>ask coach to give you last penalty to be able to score and take your shirt off running like a baboon
>be called goat by the muslim population of hallal madrid
>post pics of you with hired actors to make it look like you have friends/girlfriend
>girlfriend realizes it's all a farce and you only care about yourself, decides she doesn't want to be with you and refuses to spend time with you
>break up with her to follow your homosexual tendencies
>now all you do is post pics of yourself dancing with other men on party boats
>>
>>68148060
Sensational post.
>>
when he takes off his shorts will he die?
>>
>>68148060
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>68135356
i hope someone is paying him to shill for those shit headphones
>>
>>68148060
>be /sp/ poster that hates ronaldo
>go entire lifetime without seeing a vagina
>>
File: come on now.jpg (34 KB, 338x305) Image search: [Google]
come on now.jpg
34 KB, 338x305
>>68148060
>>
Touches bumholes.
>>
>>68148259
>projecting yourself onto others
>>
File: full house.jpg (69 KB, 634x634) Image search: [Google]
full house.jpg
69 KB, 634x634
>>68157254
>no you!!!!!

Autism
>>
JOHJ
>>
>>68157401
What the fuck does he look like?
>>
Congratulations, you won the champions league, now what's the next step of your master plan?
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.