[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Vardy to Arse >Kante to PSG Mahrez to United/Barca when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 512x512
>Vardy to Arse
>Kante to PSG
Mahrez to United/Barca when? The stripmining has begun. Get fucked life longs.
>>
>>68134544
Can't be prevented desu
>>
>>68134544
>implying they aren't just doing us a favor by bringing new memes and getting rid of the old ones so we won't get bored
This is the Leicester way
>>
>Slimani
>Tielemans
>Jese

we go again lads
>>
>>68134983
Which part of Leicestershire are you in, boi?
>>
>>68134544
Mahrez is now linked away, arsenal one of them
>>
>>68134544
They'll just buy new players for their money?

It would be almost impossible to motivate the same group of guys to pull the same shit as last season, humans just dont work like that.

If Leicester manage to stay in top 4-5 they'll attract other players.
>>
>>68134544
you'll just get slimani whos a huge improvement on vardy and some other lads, mahrez will prolly stay tho
>>
>>68134544
Mahrez is going to Arsenal too apparently
>>
>Get fucked life longs.
CHAT
>>
>>68134544
>vardy, mahrez, kante out
>slimani, ben arfa, joey barton in
There, fixed
>>
>>68134544
Leicester is a meme anyway. They'll be lucky if they end 3rd on groups in UCL and within Europa League places in PL.
>>
you can't break a lifelongs spirit.

all the boys are staying.
>>
>>68141950
>joey barton in
literally signed for sevco already
>>
>>68141852
SHIT GET SOLD
>>
>>68140681
the favela part
>>
when the odds are stacked against them is when the Leicester meme magic comes into work

the /lifelong/ spirit will never break, not even if all the players leave
>>
Leicester winning the league was an absolute joke so I'm really happy to see them get torn apart.
>>
>>68141300
>It would be almost impossible to motivate the same group of guys to pull the same shit as last season
words of wisdom from Sweden here.

Leicester had no way to keep these new stars. No point crying about it. Move 'em on with minimal fuss. Mahrez and Kante will probably still be good next season whereever they go but I'd be amazed if Vardy scores anything close to as many goals for Arsenal. He can still bang anyone who chats shit, but this move has Torres to Chelsea/Benteke to Liverpool/Carroll to Liverpool written all over it; a lot of strikers are terrible at going from being the main man in a team where he can do what he wants to just another cog in a stronger squad. Genuinely reckon he'd be better off staying at Leicester but then you can't blame him for taking the chance to move to Arsenal, even if Leicester may well finish ahead of them again anyway.
>>
>>68142801
He would be better off for Fleetwood
>>
>>68143732
I see what you did there, but there are major differences this time.
Huge fee, huge weight of expectation, older now and having to deal with Arsenal's deee-lu-sio-nal fans who will be expecting greatness from day one.
>>
>>68142068
venezuela is a meme
>>
fuck off you swine
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.