[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
f+ck english tv-shekel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: 1464721486728.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1464721486728.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>gündogan left
>hummels left
>aubameyang leaving
>mkhitaryan leaving
>subotic leaving

JUST
>>
RIP in peace football

Press F to pay respects
>>
Bayern has done more to kill bundesliga than epl ever did, despite saving Dortmund financially
>>
fuck your deutschmarks

steal players from japan every time
>>
Just be more like Bayern :^)
>>
>>68132467
>Bayern has done more to kill bundesliga than epl ever did
actually, thats right.
>>
At least you have Reus
>>
>>68132407
/bundes/ should simply become the go-to league for central/eastern European talent, just like the Portuguese league is full of Brazilians. The biggest meme players are then sold for exorbitant fees to English clubs.
>>
>>68132590
hes injured 247
>>
>>68132407
So what's the problem just steal from your lower Bundesliga teams.
>>
>>68132467
lel
without Bayern, the Bundesliga would be Portugal tier shit
>>
>>68132407
it's not all bad, you have bartra
>>
Be happy that you're club is still around
>>
>>68132615
the huge advantage of hummels was that he has excellent offensive skills as a defense player
but im excited to see bartra. thing is though - he will still be under contract of barca and they could easily take him back...
>>
>>68132407
>it's england's fault hummels went to bayern, aubameyand is going to real madrid and the other memes are moving literally where
>>
File: 1343860364403.jpg (29 KB, 270x347) Image search: [Google]
1343860364403.jpg
29 KB, 270x347
>>68132407

>censoring "fuck" on 4chan
>>
>>68132706
>he will still be under contract of barca and they could easily take him back
I think there's no buy back clause, it's a full transfer
>>
>>68132607
You are everything that's wrong with this board. Just because you don't understand someone, and they seem outlandish, you automatically brand it as a meme.

You fuckers absolutely sicken me, taking players and segregating them between memes and non-memes, like a fucking leper colony. Players are players. No meme about it. So shut the fuck up. When you label players as a meme, you're taking away everything that the player stands for and reducing it to dust. You should be ashamed of yourself.

When I came to the board, I was hoping for some great discussion regarding sports and to have a good time watching sport events together, but all I got was this "meme" bullshit. Just shut the fuck up about it, okay? Players play different styles, so stop reducing them to a "meme" just because you're too pussy to realize that. I fucking hate you, just like I hate the rest of this board. I'm jumping off this gravy train, and it was your straw that broke the camel's back. Hope you're happy, fucksticks.
>>
>>68132858
>being a memer
>>
There's a reason Subotic got almost no playing time last season though.
>>
>>68132717
>other memes
>gündogan
>mkhitaryan
lad...

also auba will move to lepl because of the moneyz and the meme of poop and moose
>>
>>68132858
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>68132905
so which do you want. 50+1 or investment to keep your players?

you can't have your cake and eat it bruv
>>
So this guarantees that Ancelotti who always chokes away league titles will win?
I was hoping for a textbook Ancelotti shit season
>>
>>68132407
dunno how that's england's fault this time
they just don't want to be playing in "buyernwinsliga" and not be at buyern
>>
File: 1890_badge.jpg (25 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1890_badge.jpg
25 KB, 150x150
Give Subotic
>>
>>68133072
hes a superb lad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmPko8L5A0I
>>
youre just the german arsenal. nobody likes playing for chokers

lewa, gotze left too. just replace them
>>
>>68132407
>Gündogan
he's great but he's always injured and he wasn't even trying at Dortmund half the time, not tracking back and all. plus >we got a good chunk of money

>Hummels
losing him really sucks but buyern are 2 strong tßh

>Aubameyang
one of the most overrated players right now, would be the least concerning loss after subotic

>Mkhitaryan
losing this guy would be brutal but it seems inevitable

>Subotic
great defender before his injury, mediocre now. i don't want the club to sell him if he wants to stay but it seems tuchel and zorc intend to get rid of him

tldr fuck this transfer period

>buying rode for 15m

now there's a JUST if I ever saw one
>>
and sahin, and kagawa
>>
>>68133163
>>buying rode for 15m
>now there's a JUST if I ever saw one
Only because of the price tag though, Rode is quality.
>>
>>68133163
>i don't want the club to sell him if he wants to stay
He's basically said he either wants to play, or leave.

Also Rode would be more like 10, rising to 15.
>>
>>68133236
he's only quality if you wanna end up 2nd again in buyernwins liga. can't really beat them using their trash
>>
Are you upset?

Plastic Indonesian EPL fans will enable us to dominate football forever.
>>
>>68133236
>>68133257
you guys are right, he's not bad but 15m is too much considering rummenigge sells all of his rejects for like 10% of their value
>>
>>68133363
>Plastic Indonesian EPL fans will enable us to dominate football forever
how much is a season pass in those shitcunts?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.