[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whoever decided the Copa America time schedules must be executed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 0013783957.jpg (39 KB, 770x433) Image search: [Google]
0013783957.jpg
39 KB, 770x433
Whoever decided the Copa America time schedules must be executed for being a total retard..
>>
lets put all the best games on at 3am
>>
This tournament is not for you, nigga.
>>
>>68130265
Is there an English highlights show? Any idea where to find it?
>>
>>68130300
Everything international is for either us or the chinks desu
>>
>>68130265
It is for the Americas, not to pander to Euros
>>
>>68130265
Complaining about this is kekworthy. I learnt how the Americans feel watching the game spending a few months in California. Watching games with a hangover on Sunday was comfy though.
>>
>>68130265

>copa america
>america
>yurop
>>
File: 786.png (642 KB, 724x486) Image search: [Google]
786.png
642 KB, 724x486
FIFA was “firmly against the idea of continental federations,” which it saw as threats to global unity (or European dominance).
>>
>>68130350
Then deal with staying up 'till 3am to watch shit-tier football that not even the organizers are taking seriously.
>>
>>68130265
I know executing is in fashion with the sharia law on europe/new pakistan and what not but it's not really the usual here spain.
>>
>>68130265
why would you care? just hold tight for a week and a real tournament will start
>>
>>68130512
EXPOSED
X
P
O
S
E
D
>>
>tfw you can come home from work and watch all the games in the afternoon to night

Feels greats to live on the east coast
>>
>>68130719
It's a damn good thing our match was on a Friday, otherwise no one would watch that at 9:30pm.
>>
>>68130458
Someone is salty.
>>
>>68130265
wut?

Who cares?
The thing was made for Americans, the real tournament starts next week, with kick-off times adapted to our GOAT timezone.
>>
>>68130848
>EST
>not GOAT
>>
Why would anyone want to watch this shit tournament anyway. Too many shit teams in it and they aren't even shit in a cool meme way. 1 goal in the last 3 games, it's fucking wank.
>>
Games are scheduled on late afternoon and early night, which is slightly different from, for example, most Champions League games. Just watch them deferred.
>>
>>68131404
>Americans soccer is about the play, not the score in the end!
>dur this sucks because they don't score

:^)
>>
>>68130292
So put them instead at noon on a workday?
Fuck no
>>
>>68130265

They don't care. Plenty of top players absent from this tournament as well.
>>
>>68137390
>Plenty of top players absent from this tournament as well.
Such as?

This is an oportunity for nts to try different aproaches and test new players for que worldcup. This copa america is a meme copa I'll give you that, but is a good chance for everytone to practice in a "competitive" enviroment.
>>
File: chicharito with the fa cup.jpg (92 KB, 400x667) Image search: [Google]
chicharito with the fa cup.jpg
92 KB, 400x667
sup lads im from the future. here is chicharito lifting the copa america
>>
>>68137390
>Plenty of top players absent from this tournament
name 5
>>
>>68130292
this
fuck this
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.