[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
apart from espn memes why is this guy supposed to be elite?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 1920x1080
apart from espn memes why is this guy supposed to be elite?

>no heart
>no jump shot
>no defense
>australian

am i missing something?
>>
Best player in yet another underwhelming draft class

Why are young players so shit lately?
>>
So you want it... nano scale?
>>
>>68127444
Because they never stay in college to be decently mentored and develop.
>>
>>68127380
KEK, reminder that literally no one in Australia gives a shit about basketball, but the AusGOD genetic pool still dominates your poothetic league
>>
>>68127380

To further sink the 76ers into the bowels of the NBA and eventually fold the franchise.
>>
>>68127444
They only stay a year in college and don't learn fundamentals.

You'd think the NBA would want to do something about this. Basketball, more than any other sport, is tied into the individual abilities of players. When the players are shit the sport is awful to watch. The league needs to take action. They need to start making D-League time mandatory or something.
>>
>>68127380
Sounds like an Australian lebron
>>
>>68127673
They need to either make them stay in college longer, or fully develop the D League into a fleshed-out farm system and let them get drafted out of high school
>>
>>68127658
Sixers will never fold

The only way a team leaves Philadelphia is if they want a new stadium and the city won't put up enough shekels for it
>>
>>68127673
This is the excuse you always hear but I don't think that's it. Guys like Kobe and LeBron and KG came right out of high school without that extra year and still turned out very well.

I think it has more to do with AAU ball trying to turn every player into a jack of all trades rather than letting them try to master the skillset they're best suited for.
>>
So since /nba/ is always wrong, he's probably going to be great right?
>>
Simmons will be fine y'all just haters desu
>>
>>68127880
>drafted by philly
Nah
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.